Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 11:54AM

Good Morning. I am not feeling to well today so I will be spending the day resting my back and leg because I went sliding through a puddle of water that was on the kitchen floor I didn't see last night. No major injuries but I am little sore from where I hit the floor and the back of a stool. Other than this, I am going to be finishing up on homework and going to give both my dads a ring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 12:51PM

Sinnin!

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 01:03PM

Woke up and did a little house cleaning and marinating pork cubes in an Andalusian influenced lemon-spice-herb marinade. Now I'm getting to go swim laps at our lake, then come home and watch some more of The Handmaid's Tale which is the scariest program I've watched in years.

Posted by: Imbolc ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 04:58PM

Packed up sandwiches, husband, and pupper, and spent the afternoon in a quiet contemplative park full of linden trees. Enjoyed the peace, wonderful shade, and cooling breezes. Now i'm enjoying a wee bit of Drambuie. Damn! I love summer.

Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 08:24PM

Took dog for a walk in park.

Wrote 650 words of fiction--goal is 500 wpd.

Did my taxes--thank god, that has been hanging over me for MONTHS.

Made pizza. Also made some bread.

Posted by: janis ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 09:02PM

Hubby has gone to Alaska fishing. I'm looking up recipes for Halibut, Salmon, and Sea Bass.

My only grandchild turns 3 tomorrow. Getting ready to party with her. Wrapping presents, it looks like Christmas around here. Yes, she's a bit spoiled by me. She really needs a sibling. We will see.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.