Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 10:14PM

Can't post the link for some reason but you can look it up from the Washington Post. This is the silliest nonsense yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 10:18PM

Maybe they'll do a Sodom and Gomorrah deal and burn it to the ground. ...

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: May 25, 2017 12:42AM

They can have my moths.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: May 25, 2017 08:11AM

How will people communicate with each other? Don't they remember what happened at the last tower of babel? Risky stuff to play with.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: May 25, 2017 08:21AM

When will they have the satan ride.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: May 25, 2017 09:27AM

That was at Seattle Center in the 60's. My family went to Seattle Center when I was about to turn 5 years old. They had a ride called "The Devil's Joy Ride". It was a small train of cars rolling through a "haunted house" type structure.

I was in the front seat with my dad. Suddenly satan, devils and other assorted demons start popping out scaring the bejeezus out of me. I hid in the front of the car, crying my eyes out, scared for my life!

Fun ride for a 5 year old, that has been indoctrinated since birth to believe satan and his minions are very real and to be feared daily. I had nightmares for a while after that.

Thanks dad.

Posted by: fun for the whole family ( )
Date: May 25, 2017 08:42AM

How are they going to pay for it?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/02/26/referring-to-economy-grant-county-ky-official-says-ark-encounter-has-not-done-us-good-at-all/

The initial idea was a bust, but a good way to slowly sneak a "King's Island" into the county on a taxpayer dime. Con men, one and all.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: May 25, 2017 11:21AM

I wish they'd do a Book of Mormon theme park in Utah. They could have a water ride in the Jaredite barges, a rameumptom free fall thrill ride, a tapir and curelom petting zoo, a seer stone exhibit, the stripling warrior experience, shooting gallery featuring Samuel the Lamanite, all kinds of things. And dressed up characters could wander the park, like in Disneyland. Everyone would want to have their picture taken with Captain Moroni. Or the Gadianton robbers, or Zelph or headless Laban. They could just buy Lagoon and remodel it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.