Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 05:21PM

I tried calling to get some info, I used the SL number on their website (2 of them); No Answer.

asking if anyone knows the name & mail address of the Snohomish, WA SP....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: left4good ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 05:28PM

Did a Google search.

Came up with this:

https://www.lds.org/church/news/new-stakes-and-stake-presidencies-announced-in-february-2016?lang=eng

Went to Whitepages.com

Entered the new SP's name and the state of Washington. Got his name address and phone number.

Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 05:31PM

pls email it to me;

manderst@yahoo.com

I still would like to know why they don't put mailboxes at chapels, why they don't answer the phone...

Posted by: left4good ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 05:41PM

Sent.

Oh, in the process I learned his house cost $590,000, LOL.

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: May 24, 2017 10:30PM

Back in the 70's the Church in the SF Bay Area was listed in the yellow pages, complete with the Bishop's HOME phone number. Boy Howdy, that resulted in some awkward and even downright scary phone calls to our house when DH was the Bishop.

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: May 28, 2017 09:08PM

1-800-453-3860
That's the number we called in to church headquarters with while on my mission in the early 80's. Ask for "maps and boundries". Then give them any address. They'll give you the Bishop's name and contact info, the ward name and meeting house location, and the sacrament meeting time. I suppose they would give you the stake president's info too if you ask for it. They probably won't even ask who you are.

I used that number a lot on my mission and they never asked who I was. A few decades later, I used that same method to get someone served in a lawsuit. I gave the bishop a choice "Either you connect them with the process server or I bring a police officer to your sacrament meeting and we serve them right in the chapel if necessary". Everything went smooth and voluntary after that.

1-800-662-3756
That one is from anywhere within Utah.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2017 09:40PM by azsteve.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.