Date: May 15, 2017 06:05PM
"I am so looking forward to talking to Samuel," (not real name). These words I heard uttered by a TBM parent Saturday, the day before Mother's Day.
It is so F***ing sickening and evil for the MormonCult to think it has the power to dictate that young youthful missionaries, beloved and dearly loved sons and daughters of their parents, are only allowed to call home two times a year, Mother's Day and Christmas.
What is the Cult afraid of? I know, but I want them to own up to what they are afraid of. How do they think that it is being "christian" and "family-adoring-and-loving" to indoctrinate these youth into thinking that this is a fine and dandy rule made in their best interest? And, a more potent question, how do they also manage to indoctrinate the parents into thinking such action is fine and dandy? To get them to sit back and nod their heads, oh yes master, oh yes.
Of course, the answer is that the MormonCult is slick and conniving and has been practicing and perfecting their actions for years and years. They know that if they rope in the missionaries, that if they convince them and indoctrinate them solidly while they hold them in BONDAGE for these two years, they will then have a much higher change of keeping them in bondage for life.
In this vein of evil-doing I want to list 5 other missionary demands given for youth to follow. These are just the tip of the iceberg, yet some of the most horrendous in my book of the abuse heaped on these young, eager, naive, trusting, and wonderful youth.
1. They are told they must hand over their passports to the mission president, not in all cases, but usually. Let's see?, these kids are old enough to leave home, be alienated from their families, live in a new location BUT they are not old enough to keep their passports? Gee, is it because they are being held captive so they can't up and leave when/if they want to skeedaddle from the slavery they are in?
2. The mishies are told not to spend any of their time keeping informed of what is going on, the latest news, in the area they are serving or in the world in general. The mission home will notify them when they need to know about such things, Really? How is this safe and exactly what is it teaching these youth? (follow us the cult and let us take care of you and do the thinking for you, as well as you are not really old enough to keep tract of such important matters yourself)
3. Read the scriptures, pray and read the scriptures and pray, and also read whatever else your mission tells you to read but stay away from all else! what else are they told? Well, the cult reminds them endlessly that they are privileged to be on a mission for the Morg and their time and energy needs to be spent ENTIRELY in preparation and serving.
4. The mishie is told that he and his companion must keep close at all times (except for bathroom privacy). They are to help each other, report to the MP "any and all" of companions missteps, and that they are "expected" to get along with this companion, praying for guidance and assistance continually.
5. Miracles, even unexpected miracles and BAPTISMS, will arrive if you keep the commandments and keep reaching to be the PERFECT MISSIONARY. You will be able to find those who are searching if you do these things. If things are slow, if you are not bringing sheep into the fold, reach higher and try harder. Did you hear that missionary? YOU are not trying hard enough!!!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2017 06:11PM by presleynfactsrock.