Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: April 24, 2017 03:59PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous111 ( )
Date: April 25, 2017 02:00AM

This is hardly surprising at all given the political climate in the past few years. I expect them to increase further this year, and I don't know how long this will last or what it will result in.

There's just so much going on right now that increases anti-semitism. The SJW movement in particular (on both sides, the SJWs often end up more anti-semitic due to the ideology they're being fed, and the anti-SJWs often end up more anti-semitic as they try and find the root cause of why the movement exploded so fast).

Also the rise in nationalism (not just in the US, in almost every Western country this is happening). A rise in nationalism will result in a rise in anti-semitism due to people trying to work out why globalisation is happening at such a fast rate.

The muslim population increase fast in the US doesn't help either, given what the US has been doing in the Middle East and North Africa will give a few muslims the impression that the US is being controlled... And many thought Donald Trump would put an end to this, but he's behaving hardly any different to Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or how Hillary Clinton would've acted in this respect, which makes you wonder exactly WHO can you elect in the US if you don't want to be attacking the Middle East and if you don't think people like Assad are really THAT bad to be putting this much effort, human lives and money into removing.

On top of that, the refugee crises can lead to people becoming anti-Semitic if they research too much into it.

And there's also the rise in popularity of conspiracy theories in the past couple of years which can also lead to increase anti-Semitism.

I would frankly be astounded if cases on anti-Semitism decreased after everything that's been happening the past few years. It would be absolutely remarkable. I am a bit scared, because I can't see this stopping any time soon

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: April 25, 2017 02:07AM

Anonymous111 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The SJW movement in
> particular (on both sides, the SJWs often end up
> more anti-semitic due to the ideology they're
> being fed, and the anti-SJWs often end up more
> anti-semitic as they try and find the root cause
> of why the movement exploded so fast).

What is the SJW movement?...I've never heard of it before/I don't think I've heard of it before.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: April 25, 2017 02:13AM

social Justice Warrior

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: April 25, 2017 03:02AM

[|] Wrote:
> social Justice Warrior

Thank you.

I never have heard of this before.

Time for me to do some Googling...

:)

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 25, 2017 11:03AM

enabled by drumpf.

Posted by: Jiles ( )
Date: April 25, 2017 07:54PM

Dave the Atheist Wrote:
> enabled by drumpf.

The guy with a Jewish daughter, Jewish grandchildren, appointed his Jewish son-in-law as an advisor (Kushner), who is advised by a Jewish politic strategist (Epshteyn), who had a Jewish speech writer (Miller), who's finance chair (Mnuchin) is Jewish, who's top economic advisor is Jewish (Cohn), who's regulatory reform advisor is Jewish (Icahn) and others I'm sure I missed. Oh and he has routinely voiced support for the state of Israel.

To suggest the present POTUS is an anti-Semite is simply beyond absurd.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.