Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 07:49AM

Good Morning Everyone! I know it is extremely early but I am about to head out with my SIL and her mom to go see my mom in the hospital. It will be 3-4 hours one way so I will probably end up doing homework during that time. Luckly I have recharged my IPod and I have plenty of data to I can play on my phone online on the ride up. I probably be back later on tonight so I gave the cats a good helping of food and refilled the water bowl so the can get through the day without tearing the house to pieces. L

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seamaiden ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 08:16AM

I am waiting on an email. I am having my Scottish ancestry looked into and with any luck will be able to tell what clann or nearby castle to ancestor located. I'm actually nervous like him telling me he can't or maybe I'm not even Scottish, I know silly. I will be checking my email all day!!!

moladh an latha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2017 08:22AM by seamaiden.

Posted by: brigantia not logged in ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 10:07AM

Mother's day here in the UK! I expect the church will require mothers to forego being spoiled by children and get with the programme by watching women's conference. Makes me want to spit out expletives and what not. Pathetic little cult.

Briggy

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 10:32AM

Just got up....going for coffee.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 11:18AM

It will depend on how disciplined I want to be today.

Have more on my "to do" list than there is time to do them all.

So will see how this day unfolds ...

Because it is Sunday and I have no commitments, I can do whatever the heck I like today.

That's my favorite kind of day of all. :)

I worship on Saturday btw. Services were yesterday. Off the hook there too. If I don't always make it out to services, don't feel too badly about it. Not like when I was LDS w/all the guilt tripping and whatnot.

It's a warm(er) day in my neighborhood, so may actually get outside today to enjoy the sunshine in between rain showers. :)

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 11:23AM

Going to make my mother's turkey noodle soup with homemade noodles, make some more freezer marinades/meals, and hopefully get one more jewelry piece finished or reworked before school starts back up tomorrow.

Posted by: kj ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 11:58AM

It's not a visiting teacher duty.
And I'm not taking consecrated oil (couldn't anyway, I'm a woman)

I love my Sundays.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 12:36PM

Work! Lots of it.

Got a big project from my main client on Friday p.m. And that's a good thing because I hadn't had any work for several weeks.

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 12:40PM

Nephew's birthday party, so I will be popping in to make an appearance, then 10 minutes later I'll be heading to Portland, OR to meet a new friend and spend some time dinking around PDX.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 12:48PM

Coffee & Cream puff

Breakfast out

Quick meeting

Shopping

"Journey To The End Of Night"

Supper, probably BBQ & beer

Watch something, probably on Netflix

Sleep, hopefully

Human

Posted by: LifeFromANewView ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 12:54PM

Working on my projects, turns out actually getting something done beats the hell out of sitting in an empty building.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 01:44PM

Watching the Wild Red Wings game while doing the laundry.

Posted by: Southern ExMo ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 03:42PM

Went to the small, rural Baptist church that I choose to attend -- they are great people, not like the Morgbots I used to attend meetings with.

Then my husband and I came home, fed the chickens, and took our lunch onto the picnic table so we could enjoy a beautiful day outdoors.

Lunch was: ham and cheese sandwiches, salad, homemade banana pudding, and ICED TEA (sweetened with stevia since we like to limit our sugar intake).

After lunch, we sat in front of the chicken yard while our feathered friends entertained us.

Just a lazy, enjoyable day on our farm...

Posted by: seamaiden ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 08:11PM

I didn't get email I was looking for, but maybe tomorrow!!

Posted by: bluebutterfly ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 08:21PM

Took my littles for a picnic in the park. It was lovely.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 09:35PM

I detest Schedule E and I hope this is the second to the last time I have to do the nasty thing. We HOPE to sell our CA condo this year. Listening to Bar Rescue and laughing at how people that are FAILING will not take the advice of a pro. For breaks, Hubby is playing Diablo and I am working on Easter cards. These damn cutting/drawing machines are a lot harder than I thought they were. Lots of new file types to learn and convert and TRY to use. Sigh. These days for crafting and sewing I am spending more time at the computer than I am doing the actual sewing or crafting!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.