Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 03:44PM

Ever wonder why your Mormonism always smells like pouring sweet and fruity liquid into a clogged toilet? Well, I can tell you why. Mormonism is sweet and condensed milk fortified with rotten meat. It is really sweet. To the point of being a sweetness that gags many people. It is also so heavy on the cream side of things as to be cheesy. But inside this sweetly condensed milk of Mormonism lies a mess of rotting corpses spiritually disemboweled as well as having their spiritual throats cut from ear to ear.

Why? Because the Mormon god’s plan is one of simplification and condensing truth down into a manageable form for his children. He is the father of so many billions of children he needs a logarithmic way to process these children into legitimacy. You see he has many wives and concubines (including his most legitimate son’s earthly mother) and as a result has to find a way to recognize all of them.

How does he do this? He has his living representatives take the whole of humanity living and dead and give them all new names. It is a way more manageable list than their actual earthly names. In essence he condenses his children down into an easy list of names to acknowledge as his own. Brilliant, isn’t it?

And like condensing milk down doing this tends to create a strong reaction. Many of these spiritual sons and daughters don’t want to be lumped into a gigantic group of like-named other people. The baulk at the condensing. They aren’t keeping sweet in their processing. They are actually fighting against it and as a result they are spoiling the milking process. They represent the second death.

What is the second death? It is being spiritual dead and the meat of the matter in Mormon milking the Mormon god’s children to pay for their own legitimizing processing and that of all the dead people who have ever lived. They are the chaff in the wheat of the Mormon god’s threshing for children who want him to legitimize and recognize them as his own.

The Mormon god hasn’t quite gotten this process perfect so there are bits and pieces of people who didn’t keep their promises to keep sweet or rejected their posthumous processing. This is why Mormonism has to be so sweet, to the point of being sickeningly sweet. It is covering up the stench of spiritually dead people who could ruin the tasty treat of being one of the Mormon god’s legitimate children. It is wonderful but it does have the drawback of not having much individuality. Only humans who living long ago and made names for themselves get to have their own name. Us new namers just get to be a part of their entourage.

And that is perfect. If you listen to Lucifer, he will tell you that this processing plan is terrible. He will tell you that this is just making it easy for Jesus to save you. But he is wrong. He wanted to preserve all of the Mormon god’s children’s names. He wanted to save them all in the highest Heavenly Kingdom of the Mormon god’s glory. It isn’t like there isn’t infinite space there. But the Mormon god wasn’t having it. He was tired of doing what was done with other worlds. On earth, he was going to be smarter. There is a no limit to his memory, just his patience.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 04:03PM

Good description, EB, of toilets and rotting corpses. As my lunch is comprised of milk and cheese and yogurt and fruit, I'm going to have to give it a pass now that I've read your post. :)

You have a way with words, no doubt.

As for the content, I could never wrap my head around the worlds without number and the new names and the pre- and post-existences, the first death, the second death, innumerable spiritual children and especially the spirit prison.

Like a horror film to me.

I like simplicity in its many forms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2017 04:04PM by Nightingale.

Date: February 26, 2017 09:11PM

Nightingale Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As for the content, I could never wrap my head
> around the worlds without number and the new names
> and the pre- and post-existences, the first death,
> the second death, innumerable spiritual children
> and especially the spirit prison.
>
> Like a horror film to me.

The Mormon milk is a sweetened condensed version of their doctrines that when unsweetened and uncondensed is very much a spiritual horror film in their temple.

It is bowing your head to saw yes to following them blindly behind a curtain and into an eternal waiting room.

It is the kind of horror movie where you know someone is watching and you never feel a comfort in your own skin unless you are being possessed by the Mormon's Holy Ghost. It reassures you that everything is all right and the eternal man in heaven will see you shortly.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 09:53PM

I thought the second death came from eating green peaches.

Date: February 28, 2017 01:55PM

Can too many green apples count too?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.