Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Agnes Broomhead ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 02:13AM

They did it again.....

Now cue up the cries and pleas from YBU fans how they should be not only under bubble consideration, but actually in, in the same way a couple years ago when they had a nothing season except for their late-season dominant performance in Spokane, which helped land them a spot in the First Four in Dayton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 03:22AM

Unless they win they end up winning the WCC tourney (are they even in?) They'll be headed straight to the Not Invited Tournament.

I'm really starting to think it's finally KU's year, after a 5 year absence from the Final Four and a nine-year absence from a Championship win. They are consistently underrated by the AP, they should have been a number one seed a couple times this year, including every single time Gonzaga was a number one seed. That conference is so weak compared to the power 6..

And with Villanova losing one at home, Gonzaga losing one at home, and KU winning both their games this week, being on a 6 game winning streak, and winning 4 top 5 games against 3 teams (Baylor twice, another overrated team)...

They should definitely be ranked number one by The AP and probably be the 1 overall seed in the tourney. Considering all the offcourt shenanigans they've had to deal with, and with them essentially playing a 7 man roster, they have played amazingly well. They did way better than I thought they would, and I always think the best of KU.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 03:06PM

Let me consult John Stockton about this.

Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 08:03PM

Dude, it is SPORTS.....They serve different Gods.How long you've been watching sports,,,,,U should know this!!!!!!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.