Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: February 18, 2017 09:02AM

You should read the post The Inspired Bishop Pistol first.

The young man (16 years old) shocked, hurt with bleeding hands and knees (torn blue jeans) humiliated in front of everyone he knows is left all alone on the sidewalk in front of the chapel. No one comes to his aid or even to see if he is ok.

The Inspired Bishop Pistol in all his glory for routing out the local drug dealer in his Ward has gone back inside the Mormon Chapel and all the members have followed Bishop Pistol including the real drug dealer the President of the Priest Quorum.

The young man Bishop Pistol has just assulted gets up from the sidewalk crying and makes the long walk home. Good thing he lived only a block from the chapel. When he arrives home his parents tend to his wounds.

The story gets sadder - you may wish to stop here.

After the wounds are bandaged the young man wants to call the police and report the attack. His parents refuse to allow the young man to call the police.

Bishop Pistol is an FBI agent. He might lose his job. A news reporter might hear about a Mormon Bishop beating you up and that would be bad press for the Church. The young man's parents are more worried about the reputation of their church than protecting their son from a very sick man.

Bishop Pistol has the girl who confessed to taking drugs come into his office so their stories are the same. This is when the Inspired Bishop Pistol learns his inspiration powers were wrong and the boy he had just attacked was not a drug dealer. The girl told Bishop Pistol she had never seen the boy buy, sell or take any drugs. She bought her drugs from Bishop Pistol's inspired choice for President of the Priest Quorum. The kids taking the drugs all rode to and from the early morning Seminary class with the real drug dealer in his car. They went to a different high school from the victim.

The next Sunday the boy's parents made him attend Church with them as The Inspired Bishop Pistol continued to sit on the stand in all his power and glory. Never did Bishop Pistol attempt to reach out to the young man.

Bishop Pistol soon moved away and continued His career as an FBI Agent and a faithful inspired Mormon. There is a story Bishop Pistol threw another younger boy out of the building.

The President of the Priest Quorum - he was excommunicated shortly afterwards by Bishop Pistol. Not many 17 year olds get kicked out of the church for smoking weed.

The story is true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: de ja vue ( )
Date: February 18, 2017 02:50PM

I had a bishop Pistol, only he was a UT Highway Patrolman. He was also on the Stake High Poo Bahs too and was in line to become the Stake Pres. Gawn intervened and he wasn't chosen. Maybe one day I will write it all down. I find I still want to vomit when I think of all of this.

Posted by: AnonNowatthemoment ( )
Date: February 18, 2017 05:09PM

Authoritarian personalities -- the jobs find them.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: February 18, 2017 09:12PM

I hope that that young boy left marminism, showed up here at RfM and knows that there are folks who admire him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.