Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: A new name ( )
Date: January 11, 2017 12:45PM

I'm confused. Are there two "mormonleaks"? Is there one with a web site, and another that just posts stuff on an exmo forum? If there are two, which posted the pay stubs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: a new name ( )
Date: January 11, 2017 07:51PM

Bueller......?

Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: January 12, 2017 12:50AM

You must be confused. Does it matter how many there are? No. Truth is truth and false is false! How many do you need?

Mormons leak because they are so holey - so FOOL of holes!

Posted by: Craig C ( )
Date: January 12, 2017 08:41AM

I am the owner of most of the MormonLeaks domain names, including of mormonleaks.com, mormonleaks.org, and a few others. The website that I operate with 2 other people is here:

http://mormonleaks.com

We are a group of ex-Mormon researchers using computing tools and historical evidence to figure out where Mormonism really came from, and we have used the MormonLeaks name for over 5 years.

About a month ago, Ryan McKnight,the person who has now released insider Church videos and financial information, contacted me about buying the website.

We turned him down.

For a time, McKnight was using the name MormonWikiLeaks, then a few days ago, he unexpectedly trademarked the name MormonLeaks, and he is now using mormonleaks.io domain name. I don't personally know Ryan, but now I am now receiving email for him, some of it hate mail.

I wish I had bought the MormonLeaks.io domain name.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.