Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sunbitch ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 10:50AM

Do Mormon's speak a secret language to each other to get messages across such as "your hot?" Please explain further!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonomo ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 11:58AM

Your hot what?

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 12:04PM

No, they don't. Nothing further to explain....except maybe where you got the idea that mormons speak a secret language....please explain further.

Date: December 06, 2016 12:41PM

Johnny the smoke I meant like they probably have a subtle language to where they keep everything secret like ways they show attraction for each other and everything such as "I am so blessed and fortunate to have you in my life."-how do Mormon's use sexual attraction language towards each other through secret if they feel all "guilty" about sexually attraction and stuff?

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 12:44PM

So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the "temple" with me tomorrow? I'm sure you'll have a spiritual experience if you "come".

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 01:37PM

"I meant like they probably have...."

So you're just making this up then? You're imagining way too much.

Sure, mormons have words and phrases that they use to convey all things mormon. But they don't have a secret way of communicating in a....."subtle language to where they keep everything secret like ways they show attraction for each other and everything".

You should stop now, you sound ridiculous.

Date: December 06, 2016 02:02PM

Curiosity killed the cat I guess. :-P

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 12:05PM

Awesome.

So blessed.

Cool.

So cool.

Super cool.

Seriously cool.

Awesome.

And...

Awesome.

Posted by: dp ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 12:43PM

That's "Frickin' awesome!", thank you.
Hrrruummph!

Date: December 06, 2016 02:11PM

good point chicken N. Backpacks and dp! lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2016 02:12PM by sunbitch.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 12:38PM

They do it the same way everyone else in the world does it. With awkwardly specific complements.

I love how rosy your cheeks are today.

Date: December 06, 2016 12:55PM

I have heard that compliment multiple times in the lds church! Lds members must have the rosiest cheeks! go fig!

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: December 06, 2016 05:08PM

The thing is: MORmONS are schizophrenic. A person has to be in order to stay in the MORmON religion. About a year after I came home from my mission, I had my friend take a picture of our family, as I thought it might be a while (years) before we were all together again, and even then, especially knowing my family a photo probably would not be taken then. My parents had 6 sons. I was the oldest. None of us were married at the time, but that would change very quickly, which gave the photo a kind of epic status. I saw that photo a lot off and on, over the last 3 decades. The more I saw it, the more it seemed to aggravate me. It aggravated me because my one just younger brother looks very smug in the photo. So the natural question is: what is he being so smug about? I am going to get right to the point that took me decades to distill and precipitate. I am not going to use euphemisms because that would tend to dilute the very point that I am trying to make, which would be contrary to my intention. My brother is feeling smug because he is feeling superior to me -his older brother. My brother is feeling superior to his older sibling because he knows that he is going to get his dick sucked very soon and that his older brother is not going to be getting his dick sucked at any time soon.

This is the back story. My mission, which was really MY MORmON PARENT'S Mission that was assigned to me, had very effectively broken up my relationship with my pre mission MORmON girl friend which FTR the record did not include any rule breaking sexual activity, (so unlike a certain pre mission relationship that my brother had with a certain girl). That break up also meant that my former girl friend and I would not be getting married which meant that I would NOT be getting my dick sucked any time soon. Going through the travails and deprivation of a MORmON mission to end up at point where a person is NOT going to get any immediate personal gratification seems stupid, and it is, which is why so many MORmONS end up secret handshake married so soon after serving a full time mission, but then again going on a mission at all is pretty damn stupid, but that is what MORmONS do because they are expected to, and then many think that they are rewarding themselves for their service with getting married as soon as they can. That was not me, due in large part to my mission so effectively derailing the romance between me and my MORmON girl friend. In high contrast to me who had lost his potential eternal bride over serving a full time mission, my brother had managed to find his eternal bride while on his full time mission. ..........yah what kind of MORmON code talk were those two indulging in order to make that arrangement? Oh wait we already know: "Oh you are so spiritual" "You would be a great mother / father" "I want a temple marriage more than anything else !!! .....what about you ????"

A mission had cost me my prospective eternal bride. A mission had provided my brother with his eternal bride. With such a windfall for himself, my brother was feeling like quite the winner in contrast to me who was quite the loser. In the photo, my brother can not contain his glee over the secret that he is keeping, over the ascendancy that he has attained over me, and I am not talking about the stupid ass unmentionable secret MORmON temple handshakes. The great secret that my brother is keeping is that he knows that having his dick sucked is great fun/ very gratifying, which is something that I certainly must NOT have such great comprehension of or else I certainly would have stayed more lined up on the officially approved MORmON program that allows enjoying such a benefit no matter how unmentionable that benefit and or personal insight to that benefit is with in the proper confines of the great mind rape known as MORmONISM.
......Is not it amazing when transgression actually leads to superiority with in the confines of MORmONISM!!!!

Yes, My younger brother is feeling quite superior to me because he had a much better idea of what it is like to (sexually) enjoy the status of being a man and he is going to go on to more fully enjoy his superior ( to me) attained manly status (of getting his dick sucked) on a regular and permissible however directly unmentionable basis with in MORmONISM via his secret handshake based temple marriage, while it appears that I am completely willing to endlessly remain in an inferior status of lowly laughable mere boy who has no comprehension of the grand lures of manhood and who is completely unable to rise to his lofty majestic status of Temple married PriestDUD holder ( /oral sex recipient). It was clearly a win for my brother, because it is obviously a competition and IF I had any clue of what it was really like to be a man, then I would certainly be getting married just as soon as I could, just as he was ......but he could NOT just say something like that, so he had a smirk on his face in the photo instead. and just as much, I marvel over the shit head in the photo, ever willing to uphold THE rules of THE church at any cost to himself. Yes, I am talking about shit head ME, and those days are OVER because I finally arrived at a point in my life where I could no longer afford to be a MORmON in any context.

In MORmONISM, it is hardly permissible for a person to even generally admit that they like to be personally gratified, let alone sexually gratified. Raw personal gratification of any kind is seen as coarse and basically evil. Good members are supposed to be engaged in continually nailing their own asses to crosses of MORmON church related service. The issue becomes maintaining acceptability in a MORmON context. Any expressions of personal longings have to be cloaked in the appropriate roles of service to the MORmON CULTure to attain any permissibility. Good Members have to state their aspirations in terms of wanting to be married so they can have children and be a parental figures (father/mother) on their way to attaining MORmON godhood, NOT so they can be sexually gratified, sex being a nasty little attendant detail of the arrangement that must be included but not necessarily mentioned too directly as part of the greater god building priestDUD program ....... No matter how superior any member might feel at any time over some one else who has less sexual experience / prowess and is so far behind in the game of becoming an endlessly breeding MORmON God.

MORmONS can not genuinely express themselves and relate to others ,so they end up feeling isolated and alone ......which keeps them coming back to the only permissible social context that they know of -(Toxic) MORmONISM.

Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: December 07, 2016 04:06PM

Explain what further?

The (secret combinations language) book of mormoni? Faux communication? You mean fakeness? I just got started... and I'm almost finished.

Some (think they) are hot but many are not. The hot ones are made up and oft' times (faf- fake as fuNck) and the cool ones don't care, or even take notice.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2016 11:38PM by readwrite.

Posted by: fossilman ( )
Date: December 07, 2016 04:56PM

You're fetchin' hot.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: December 07, 2016 05:16PM

Mormon definitions of words:

Doctrine: That which has yet to be proved wrong.

Saint: Any Mormon

Knowledge: Repetition

Donation: Mandatory fee

Reverent: Subservient

True: Expedient

Testimony: Public confession

Love: A reward for conforming

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.