Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 08:56AM

Good Morning Everyone! It is a chilly, gloomy day today here in Eastern NC. My plans include an insane amount of laundry that I can't seem to get ahead of, some homework, some family history research, and some crocheting. I got about a week and a half left of school and then a week of finals after that. Hopefully by 12/20, I will be free for a few weeks to do absolutely nothing before the new semester begins.

Have a great day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 09:27AM

1. Strolling through the National Geographic 2016 Nature Photo Contest entrees

2. Banging my brain against another pile of Spanish homework :(

3. Building a tuna casserole

Options:

4. There are bad things in the fridge. They need to be purged before they get worse.

5. The dog seems to have a slight case of cabin fever. She deserves a long walk.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 11:18AM

drinking coffee and working on an ANOVA in Excel and getting ready to apply a Tukey's, but taking a break for a second. If I had a firm handle on what formulas to use, stats would much less intimidating. :/

Maybe work on my anthro paper later, still trying to decide what to have for dinner.

Posted by: Anon for this ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 11:44AM

Love Sundays without guilt.

Making lists.........checking them twice.
Going to visit family soon.....so will be dealing with airports & shuttles.

But right now I'm enjoying a cup of tea.
And on RfM.

Posted by: boilerluv ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 12:19PM

I am at work. Yes, right now--I am on RFM at work. I am the secretary/front desk receptionist for a psychiatric hospital. There are three of us, one full-time, and 2 part-timers. I am one of the part-timers and work every other weekend, Saturday AND Sunday, 11am-7:30 pm. It's a long day when there's nothing happening, which nothing is at the moment, so I can get on the internet. :) I can't get to everyplace--some sites are blocked (Facebook, for example), but this one isn't. I am also eating a chocolate Hostess cupcake, and drinking a Diet Coke. So healthy! LOL! After this is finished, I will alternate between coffee and iced tea for the rest of the day. When I am bored with the internet, I will go back to reading the book I brought, which is #2 in the "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" series. #2 is "The Girl Who Played With Fire," and it is VERY good! I am on my second re-reading, and highly recommend it. I also highly recommend good coffee and good iced tea.

Posted by: Jimb ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 12:21PM

Drinking my usual 5 or 6 cups of coffee, watching some football,making a big dinner and if We are up to it putting up the Christmas tree

Posted by: kjensen ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 01:08PM

Drinking coffee and listening to Symphony Hall on Sirius XM. Later I'm going to cook a leg of lamb and enjoy a good glass of wine. This beats any spiritual experiences I had on Sundays going to church.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 01:21PM

Did laundry, a little shopping, watching videos. Getting set to take a nap. God, I love this!

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 02:18PM

Recovering... from three dates yesterday... reveling in the fact I'm happy, free and in (as opposed to out of) love... and enjoying a beautiful day filled with music, food and fresh air.

After Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, and the great feast? Probably taking a nap, in the rain,.in the joy of recovery, from everything.

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 05:56PM

I browsed R.F.M.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 07:18PM

Madly knitting Christmas gifts. Not sure what made me think making gifts was a good idea. 7 down 4 to go.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 07:31PM

Trading in the elusive nap for an early sleep... (still) listening to the rain!

Posted by: Rampumtom ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 08:03PM

Laundry, making stock with that turkey carcass in the freezer, brunch with friends, a nice glass of white Bordeaux.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 08:22PM

wow! am I the only one who had to work?
My job is tough, I have to work my ASS off :(
Someone should feel sorry for me... :^)

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 09:27PM

Coffee with pals this morning then remembering to shut off the outside water lines at our rental where our daughter lives. Only a month late doing that...and then 4WD all the way out to the farm on very icy roads. @#$@@##$ winter!

RB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2016 10:17PM by Lethbridge Reprobate.

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 10:05PM

Watching Netflix stuff.

The best is "Black Mirror" - good stuff.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: December 04, 2016 10:13PM

Did the local Farmers' Market with all those tasty organic goodies and hippy left-over SoCal types.

Yes, I'm looking in the mirror....

Tonight, 'Star Trek' and 'Person of Interest' reruns.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.