Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: October 22, 2016 01:25AM

This afternoon I was in a frantic digging around a very cluttered house looking for something a family member needed. I kept going over the same area repeatedly seeing the same things but unable to actually identify what I was looking for. I paused said a few of the most horrendous swear word combinations i could think of. Then began to move about the house again. Within seconds, I found the item. I was happy to share the news with my wife I had found the item. I could see the build up in her eyes that she was about to testify to me about something, so I preempted her by telling her of my experience about saying a few swear words to myself and I almost instantly found what I was looking for. Amazing, the gods of lost items was looking out for me today... whatever it's philosophical persuasion is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ipseego2 ( )
Date: October 22, 2016 03:24AM

God has a weird sense of humour. This is exactly what would amuse him. Bet the angels were roaring with laughter when they heard this story.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: October 22, 2016 06:57PM

Well god dammit.!!!!!! This explains how I'm always able to locate my missing items. Swearing ... who knew?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2016 06:58PM by saucie.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.