Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 07:30PM

Her son Ronan resembles Frank so much more than he bears any resemblance to Woody. And he's been heard crooning notes and tunes as well as any Sinatra - not to mention he was part of the Sinatra family growing up. Ronan himself winks at the idea, tweeting, "Listen, we're all possibly Frank Sinatra's son." ;o)

https://youtu.be/wfmNJygimAI

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 07:58PM

Now the joke from Family Guy this week makes more sense.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 08:01PM

Wait, I thought it was Satan.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 08:02PM

So...Frank Sinatra was Satan. That would explain "I've Got You Under My Skin," among other things.

Date: October 04, 2016 08:07PM

It makes sense in a round-a-bout way that Mia was doubling as Woody's wife while Sinatra's muse. While Woody was getting it on with his adopted daughter that though wasn't quite incest, was almost.

Have to hand it to Mia for being a dedicated mother to all those children after her marriage fell apart. She was the glue that held that family together.

Her son Ronan turned out remarkably well, all things considered. He started Bard College at age 11, and had his law degree from Yale by age 21. Very remarkable young man!

Posted by: Hockey Rat ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 08:24PM

I like some of his music,it's like eating at Olive Garden . I like the song " witchcraft" by him .
I do like most of his musicals he did with Gene Kelly ."Singing in the rain", " Anchors away", " Take me out to the ballgame"," On the town", my favourite, " American in Paris"

Date: October 04, 2016 08:33PM

He was a great singer.

Was also rumored to have had a long term relationship with Nancy Reagan, including during her years as First Lady. Sometimes he'd have lunch with her at the White House, in private quarters where they weren't to be disturbed not even by Secret Service.

Nancy was part of the "Brat Pack" with Dean Martin, Sinatra, and Ronnie Reagan before and during her marriage to Ron.

It was Ron who was the love of her life, by all accounts. Frank Sinatra may have been a close second.

Sinatra's son who patterned a career after his father's, passed away earlier this year at age 72. Nancy turned 76. Her age has finally caught up to her, but she's still beautiful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2016 08:33PM by Amyjo.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 08:50PM

http://www.ratpack.biz/rat-pack-archive.php?id=17

The Kitty Kelly-fueled allegations regarding the illicit liaisons with Mr. Sinatra do have some vocal support, but not from anyone who was really close to Mrs. Reagan or Mr. Sinatra.

How much are allegations worth?

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 05, 2016 11:27PM

Amyjo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was a great singer.
>
> Was also rumored to have had a long term
> relationship with Nancy Reagan, including during
> her years as First Lady. Sometimes he'd have lunch
> with her at the White House, in private quarters
> where they weren't to be disturbed not even by
> Secret Service.
>
> Nancy was part of the "Brat Pack" with Dean
> Martin, Sinatra, and Ronnie Reagan before and
> during her marriage to Ron.
>
> It was Ron who was the love of her life, by all
> accounts. Frank Sinatra may have been a close
> second.
>
> Sinatra's son who patterned a career after his
> father's, passed away earlier this year at age 72.
> Nancy turned 76. Her age has finally caught up to
> her, but she's still beautiful.

You mean her age finally caught up to her, like when they finally had to bury her ?????

I have a friend who does that kind of thing ALL the time when he talks. It is Hillarious, ........ when it is not driving me crazy because I can not figure out what the Hell he is talking about.

Date: October 06, 2016 01:27PM

Nancy Sinatra Jr is still alive. She's 76 but still breathing. Not dead yet.

She's inching closer to the end, but hope she has a ways to go. She's another legend in her own right, of 1960's pop culture.

:o)

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 08:54PM

This was news in 2013... have there been new developments as in one of them was exmo and that's why its here?

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 09:07PM

And my "inner behavioral psychologist" noted at the time that Mia Farrow certainly found a "cosmic way" to say "F**k you!" to Woody Allen...

/insert rant about how MSNBC pulled Ronan Farrow from its daytime line-up (this was before the "total purge" that still has me ballistic). It's about money, folks, not journalism, and NBC's refusal to "eat" Brian Williams' contract gives me gas.

Of course the "In-Denial Crowd" will insist the claims by Mia's daughter, Dylan, were fabricated.

http://gokicker.com/2016/05/13/new-uproar-claims-woody-allen-child-molester-nutshell/

To bring this back to close to on-topic, we've got an epidemic of similar garbage behavior here in Utah, and seriously, the kids I worked with in the rehab weren't lying.

Date: October 04, 2016 10:12PM

Dysfunctional family is very "on-topic" for ex-Mormon recovery.

As for saucie making mention of my thread, it's laughable on her part because her own boyfriend runs off topic threads she is mum about.

Hypocrisy much?

Back to the topic, Cabbie, in video shared it was noted that Dylan was interviewed by the Vanity Fair reporter, as a young adult. She confirmed what happened in the attic at their home when she was a little girl.

Woody obviously had a thing for his step-daughters.

Date: October 04, 2016 10:20PM

Amyjo Wrote:
> Dysfunctional family is very "on-topic" for
> ex-Mormon recovery.
>
> As for saucie making mention of my thread, it's
> laughable on her part because her own boyfriend
> runs off topic threads she is mum about.
>
> Hypocrisy much?
>
> Back to the topic, Cabbie, in video shared it was
> noted that Dylan was interviewed by the Vanity
> Fair reporter, as a young adult. She confirmed
> what happened in the attic at their home when she
> was a little girl.
>
> Woody obviously had a thing for his
> step-daughters.

dysfunctional family discussions much Amyjo? Hmmmmmmmm I guess you would know wouldn't you. I think you're projecting here. I just pointed out how your non exmo topic is old. You don't have to get all toxic on me for making a one sentance observance about what you wrote.

Date: October 05, 2016 12:01AM

The only one projecting here would be you. What else do you have to contribute?

Date: October 04, 2016 10:16PM

You're welcome my Cabmiester.
I love how you keep your bull shit wacker in force in these latter RFM days of virulent bullshit and quackery.

Green lights and good fares to you my friend.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 05, 2016 11:41PM

SL Cabbie Wrote:
> And my "inner behavioral psychologist" noted at
> the time that Mia Farrow certainly found a "cosmic
> way" to say "F**k you!" to Woody Allen...

And what does you "inner behavioral psychologist" say about the consummate galactic way that Woody Allen has implemented to say F@c& you (and your step daughters) to the society and the world ??? When the guy was doing Mia Farrow via Marriage he was completely out of his league, so he apparently figured that while he was at it, he'd go ahead and go all the way with the step children too. If the game of F@c& you, Mia may have scored but even so she is way WAY behind .......for those that are keeping score.

Date: October 06, 2016 05:03AM

Is that he wasn't telling Mia "F@$!% You!" so much as he was obviously telling it to the world--and probably one of his parents--because those are the dynamics of sexual addiction. And that was a subject I learned far more about than I ever wanted to in my days of working in the alcoholic rehab.

Woody was acting stuff out in a manner similar to Joseph Smith, but he's obviously far more talented and circumspect.

That said, I haven't watched an Allen movie since the news broke of his bedding Farrow's daughter (and probably molesting another one). The term "consenting adults" applies here as I see it.

Now if what you're saying is that Woody Allen is a world class pervert and douchebag, you'll get no argument from me. And sadly, the truth is his conscience is so buried and divorced from reality that Mia's disclosures probably had little effect on him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2016 05:05AM by SL Cabbie.

Posted by: bordergirl ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 11:26PM

I haven't watched one of Allen's movies since then either.

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 11:50PM

I never liked the man or his movies anyway, but after the big scandal, no one bugged me any more about it or said: "How can you not like WOODY ALLEN?? The man is a gee-nee-yuss! So brilliant... blah blah blah."

Bleh.

Date: October 07, 2016 09:22AM

As a child and young adult I found him entertaining.

Now I just see him as a perv. If he's "brilliant," it's no longer a selling point for me. When I see/hear it's a Woody Allen film, it's on my "no watch" list.

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 02:54PM

*snicker*

;o)

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 09:20PM

So.Am.I.

Posted by: laperla not logged in ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 11:22PM

Ronan's tweet on this story: “Listen, we’re all *possibly* Frank Sinatra’s son.”

I read Mia Farrow's autobiography years ago. She did not ask Sinatra for alimony when they divorced which made a big impression on Frank. They remained friends. When she started having trouble with Allen, Frank called her and asked "Do you want me to break his knees?" Her comment: "Isn't that sweet!"

Date: October 05, 2016 12:11AM

Knowing the company he kept he could've easily carried that out.

I worked with a woman in NYC who had a guy friend who was old school mob. That was just how they lived. His children were schooled differently. His life of crime put his children through college so they could get white collar jobs, and that's what they became. He never left his old world mentality behind.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: October 05, 2016 12:19AM

Well that's interesting. I think they were only married for a few years, but it sounds like they couldn't quite quit each other.

Posted by: Glo ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 02:18PM

There is an absolutely heartbreaking singing performance by Dory Previn on Youtube , after Mia Farrow wormed herself into the Previn family and stole her husband.

It's titled "Beware of young girls".

Date: October 07, 2016 02:22PM

Not only was she the singer, she wrote the song, for precisely the reason one would expect.

Date: October 07, 2016 02:44PM

Thanks Glo. I just listened to her song on YouTube.

She lived to be 86, passing away in 2012. She and Andre renewed their friendship in the years leading up to her death, where they collaborated together on some more songs - they were a good song writing team.

About her years when he left her for Mia, it was said in her obit that "She always made it clear that throughout the rollercoaster course of her mental fragility in the 1960s, which was punctuated by spells in hospital, André was forever supportive, merrily playing piano for everybody in the sanatorium to which her escalating troubles brought her: "I don't know how he stayed so long," she recalled. "He left me for another woman after I had left him for another reality."

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/feb/15/dory-previn

She was wise enough to foretell in her song lyrics that Mia indeed would leave Andre for another, which she did when she ditched him for Woody. "But I'm wise enough to say
She will leave him, one thoughtless day
She'll just leave him and go away, oh yes"

Mia traded down for Woody, but up for her career with roles he cast her in for several of his films. It was a career move for Mia, whatever her feelings were for the leading men in her life.

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/dory-previn/beware-of-young-girls-lyrics/#IL5muYMvO7QDhKsv.99

Posted by: Pooped ( )
Date: October 05, 2016 12:27AM

Ronan looks like his mother. He has the blue eyes but I'd also say his brain power could be from Allen. Maybe someday he'll get his DNA tested. Ronan is the only one who really needs to know. Mia already knows.

Date: October 05, 2016 12:45AM

It would matter for inheritance purposes.

But it sounds like they already know. It's a family secret they're not willing to be completely open about.

When Nancy Sinatra was interviewed for it she denied he was Frank's love child. That may be to save face. *And* inheritance that has already passed from him to her and her siblings and their children.

I can imagine if Ronan actually grew up with the Sinatras that Frank may have acknowledged him long before now, and has provided for him all along, just quietly. That would be his style to save face for his family and for Mia's.

Now with his passing, why should it matter? Ronan doesn't seem to mind either way. Mia it seems to more, or she wouldn't be discussing it publicly.

Guess the only ones who really know are them. And so far it's leaning toward Frank. ;o)

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 05, 2016 12:43AM

Rosemia's boo boo ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2016 12:49AM by Dave the Atheist.

Date: October 06, 2016 09:51AM

Mia was a good mom to her children. She had not so good taste in her choice of a husband when married Woody. But how could she have foreseen as narcissistic as he is/was, he would go after his stepdaughter right under her nose? A child he watched grow up in his home no less.

That takes a real perv to do something like that. The damage he did to his stepdaughter and her siblings could not be undone by his marriage to her after divorcing Mia. He did it to save face for himself, not out of love for her.

Mia did not exploit any of her children.

Ronan was her only DNA biological child. For Mia, if he is Frank's son, it would be a blessing from heaven than to have any leftover ties still binding her or her child to Woody.

If you compare Ronan's and Frank's bone structure, at the same age of 25, minus Mia in the loop, they share many of the same facial features. Next to Woody, Ronan doesn't share any resemblance whatsoever.

"If Mia and Ronan really want to find out, they don’t need to bother with Maury or DNA tests or whatever. Ava Gardner once said that Frank Sinatra “only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock.” So, there’s only one real way to find out. Whip it out and throw it on the scale, Ronan!

And I don’t know how Ronan really feels about this… Because now that Woody Allen knows that Ronan probably isn’t his biological son, he’s going to try to fuck him."

http://dlisted.com/2013/10/02/ronan-farrow-is-totally-frank-sinatras-son/

Date: October 06, 2016 11:53AM

>
> Mia was a good mom to her children. She had
> not so good taste in her choice of a husband
> when married Woody. But how could she have
> foreseen as narcissistic as he is/was, he would
> go after his stepdaughter right under her nose?
> A child he watched grow up in his home no less.
>
> That takes a real perv to do something like that.
> The damage he did to his stepdaughter and her
> siblings could not be undone by his marriage to
> her after divorcing Mia. He did it to save face
> for himself, not out of love for her.
>

Woody Allen and Mia Farrow were never married. They did not 'qualify' for common law marriage status for one crucial reason: Woody Allen never slept under the roof of Mia Farrow's apartment. And he was never a father figure to Soon Yi, whose legal last name in her youth was Previn, because she was the adopted daughter of Andre & Dory Previn.

After that marriage ended, with help from Mia, and Andre married her, Mia 'adopted' Soon Yi. Soon Yi grew up knowing that her adopted father was Andre Previn. Woody was her adopted step-mother's boyfriend.

Her relationship with Mr. Allen began when Soon Yi was either 19 or 21, the doubt existing because her birth year is disputed, either 1970 or 1972. Mia found out about Soon Yi and Woody in 1992.

Moses Farrow, now 36 and for years estranged from Woody Allen, his adopted father, had this to say in 2014 about Dylan's accusation: “'Of course Woody did not molest my sister,' says Moses, who is estranged from Farrow and many of his siblings and is close to Allen and Soon-Yi. 'She loved him and looked forward to seeing him when he would visit. She never hid from him until our mother succeeded in creating the atmosphere of fear and hate towards him. The day in question, there were six or seven of us in the house. We were all in public rooms and no one, not my father or sister, was off in any private spaces. My mother was conveniently out shopping. I don't know if my sister really believes she was molested or is trying to please her mother. Pleasing my mother was very powerful motivation because to be on her wrong side was horrible.'"

In other words, there is definitely a basis for doubting the accusations. Choosing a side and the degree of vehemence in promoting that side may be indicative of pathology, and not being sufficiently informed so as to avoid factual mistakes can be telling. As if failure to mention crucial information.

Woody Allen and Soon Yi Previn Allen have adopted and raised two girls, now ages 17 and 15. Neither has mentioned being molested by their adoptive father.

Could Woody Allen be a child molester? Sure. Could Mia Farrow be a vengeful liar? Sure.

And the more we discuss this, the better we will be as exmos!

Date: October 06, 2016 12:28PM

Woody refers to his children with Mia as his adopted and step-children, the same way a married then divorced couple would.

The fact they didn't marry favored him when they split under New York law, because it isn't a community property state like California is.

If they'd cohabitated in California they'd have been classified as common-law husband and wife, and split everything down the middle of his and her assets when they separated, that they'd acquired during their time together.

The fact they maintained separate residences doesn't negate the fact they slept together and shared space together, raising a family together during their time they dwelt together.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2016 12:31PM by Amyjo.

Posted by: bona dea unregistered ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 02:02PM

I think Mia had m one or more biological children with Andre Previn

Date: October 06, 2016 03:51PM

Thanks. Here's a list of her 14 children, and where they are today. Her oldest two were the ones she had with Andre, and they adopted some more before her and Woody hooked up.

http://jezebel.com/all-mias-children-the-tangled-branches-of-the-farrow-1516793360

Date: October 06, 2016 11:57PM

Dave the Atheist Wrote:
-----------------------------
> Rosemia's boo boo ?
=============================
Ah, another fan of the golden
age of MAD Magazine!

I always loved Mort Drucker's
Wonderful artwork!

Remember the cover of that issue?
The demon baby was Alfred E. Newman!

Date: October 07, 2016 12:08AM

I like our O/T movie talk!

Csn we do Rocky Horror picture Show?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 11:43PM

good grief !
you are the only one who got the mad magazine reference.

mad magazine made me the man I am today.

where else does a young kid learn about satire and parody ?

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: October 08, 2016 07:17AM

I have a large box of MADs from the 60s&70s. They were an important part of my daughters' homeschooling.

Date: October 06, 2016 10:14AM

"In his angry New York Times piece from Friday in which he vehemently denied sexually abusing his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, more than 20 years-ago, Woody Allen also took the chance to address the parentage of Ronan Farrow.

Last fall, Mia Farrow set tongues wagging across Hollywood when she hinted in a Vanity Fair article it was 'possible' Ronan was in fact the son of singer Frank Sinatra and not Allen.

In his Times piece, Allen seems willing to accept that Ronan is not his son - and then uses this possibility as a way to attack Mia Farrow's fidelity towards him during their relationship, to accuse her of lying under oath if this is true and of subsequently taking child support from him fraudulently.

Indeed, Allen, 78, writes that Ronan, 26, who is due to begin hosting his own MSNBC current affairs program imminently, could be Old Blue Eye's boy - but questions what that means for the honesty of his former girlfriend, Mia Farrow.

'Is he my son or, as Mia suggests, Frank Sinatra’s? Granted, he looks a lot like Frank with the blue eyes and facial features, but if so what does this say?'

The Oscar winner goes on to claims that Mia Farrow told the 1992 custody hearing for their children and adoptive children that Ronan - then named Satchel - was his biological son.

'Even if he is not Frank’s, the possibility she raises that he could be, indicates she was secretly intimate with him during our years. Not to mention all the money I paid for child support. Was I supporting Frank’s son?'

The fact that Ronan might not be a biological relative of the Annie Hall director and star leads him to question Mia Farrow's 'integrity and honesty' for making the claims in the first place.

This was just one small part of his near-two thousand word essay in which he defended himself on Friday against the claims of sexual abuse leveled towards Allen.

He accused ex-partner Mia Farrow of being spiteful and malevolent and publicly denied being a child abuser.

His harsh words for Farrow came in an open letter published online by The New York Times.

The 78-year-old filmmaker said Dylan Farrow's open letter published last week included 'creative flourishes that seem to have magically appeared during our 21-year estrangement'.

At the time of the breakup of their 12-year relationship more than two decades ago, Mia Farrow accused Allen of molesting Dylan.

The director, who said the letter will be his final word on the matter, added that he still loved his daughter and missed being a part of her life.

Allen claimed in his letter that the then seven-year-old Dylan was coached by Mia Farrow.

'I did not molest Dylan. I loved her and hope one day she will grasp how she has been cheated out of having a loving father and exploited by a mother more interested in her own festering anger than her daughter’s well-being,' he wrote.

Dylan Farrow claimed in her open letter that Allen abused her in 1992 at the family's Connecticut home.

She quickly rebutted his claims on Friday, saying: 'His op-ed is the latest rehash of the same legalese, distortions, and outright lies he has leveled at me for the past 20 years.'

She accused her adopted father of trying to 'discredit and silence' her, and said she was sticking by the claims she first made when she was seven years old.

In her open letter, Dylan Farrow claimed that Allen used his ‘sexual relationship’ with her stepsister, Soon-Yi, to cover up the abuse Dylan herself had allegedly suffered at his hands.

‘That he got away with what he did to me haunted me as I grew up,’ Miss Farrow wrote. ‘I was stricken with guilt that I had allowed him to be near other little girls.’

Dylan candidly talked about the effect the alleged ordeal had on her later life, including a battle with eating disorders and her terror at being touched by men. The woman also said she began cutting herself.

Indeed, it is claimed that Frank Sinatra continued to look out for ex-wife Mia Farrow long after their split and even more than 20 years later he remained concerned about her well-being, claims a new book by lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

High-powered attorney Dershowitz represented Farrow in her long custody battle with Woody Allen in the early 1990’s after their ended over his relationship with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi.

In his new book, Taking The Stand, Dershowitz reveals that Sinatra personally called him during that time to offer his help in Farrow’s battle.

Dershowitz writes of receiving a phone call from Sinatra, reports the New York Post. ‘He immediately got down to business,’ wrote Dershowitz.

'I love Mia. We were married, you know. She’s a great girl. Woody’s trying to bully her. He can’t be allowed to get away with that. What can I do to help?'

When Dershowitz told Sinatra that he had the case under control, he claims that Sinatra said: ‘Well, beyond the legal case, what can I do to call Woody off?’

Wary of Sinatra’s tough-guy reputation, Dershowitz wrote: ‘I nervously told him to leave it to the lawyers, and that any approach to Woody Allen would be used against Mia and would likely backfire....'

Dylan Farrow's decision to offer a first-person account of her torment has been spurred by Allen's latest nomination for an Academy Award and last month’s Golden Globes ceremony, where he received the prestigious Cecil B DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award.

Shaming stars: Dylan lambasted actors like Diane Keaton and Alec Baldwin who had starred in her father's film; Keaton was on hand last month to present Allen with a lifetime achievement award
‘It felt like a personal rebuke, like the awards and accolades were a way to tell me to shut up and go away,’ she wrote.

Farrow, who described herself as a happily married woman, did not shy away from condemning the actors who have starred in her father’s films over the years, some of whom were on hand January 12 to present Allen with his Golden Globe.

‘What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?’ she asked.

Farrow's family, including her mother and stepbrother Ronan Farrow, have been unwavering in their support of her.

On the night of the Golden Globes ceremony, Ronan Farrow, Allen's would-be son, brought up his sister's alleged assault in a scathing tweet.

‘Missed the Woody Allen tribute - did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?’ the newly hired MSNBC host wrote.

Dylan Farrow concluded her letter with an appeal to the movie-going public to think twice before they rush to heap praise on her talented adoptive father.

‘So imagine your seven-year-old daughter being led into an attic by Woody Allen. Imagine she spends a lifetime stricken with nausea at the mention of his name. Imagine a world that celebrates her tormenter.

‘Are you imagining that? Now, what’s your favorite Woody Allen movie?’"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554717/Woody-Allen-says-Ronan-Farrow-Frank-Sinatras-child-Mai-Farrow-lied-oath-hits-child-support-paid.html#ixzz4MJV0C0qg

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 04:33PM

If you want a fantastic read check out "Mr. S" by Sinatra's valet George Jacobs.
Warning: you will feel soiled when you finish it.

Date: October 06, 2016 07:20PM

Thanks for the book recommend. :))

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 06:46PM

Amyjo, apparently quoting Dylan, wrote:

‘Are you imagining that? Now, what’s your favorite Woody Allen movie?’"

I don't have a favorite as I could never stand Woody Allen.

Date: October 06, 2016 06:52PM

Quoting Ronan's and Dylan's older brother, Moses Farrell, "Of course Woody did not molest my sister...", I absolutely loved "Manhattan", with Mariel Hemingway.

The movie about his youth, "Radio Days", was also epic. But he only narrated that one.

Date: October 06, 2016 07:17PM

cinda Wrote:
> Amyjo, apparently quoting Dylan, wrote:
>
> ‘Are you imagining that? Now, what’s your
> favorite Woody Allen movie?’"
>
> I don't have a favorite as I could never stand
> Woody Allen.

You know, Cinda, I used to love Woody Allen movies. I watched Annie Hall my last year in high school. And Manhattan was another one I liked. Then Hannah and her Sisters was probably my last favorite of his.

When the news hit the fan about Mia's children and his having an affair with his stepdaughter Soo ni, like others I just couldn't wrap my mind around his dalliances with his own children. I don't care if they were adopted or not.

That was tantamount to having incest with Mia's and his children he helped to raise.

It wouldn't surprise me if he molested Dylan. Dylan stands by her testimony.

After his court battle with Mia and his fall-out with his children, I lost all respect for him as an actor.

Mia's children are still very loyal to their mother. Ronan has gone to bat for Mia and his sister, Dylan.

Gotta admire that young man. He shows more mettle than Woody ever will. There's no way he can be Woody's son. No way at all!

As for his being Frank's, well, they've already made it public. As much as they're going to. ;o)

Date: October 06, 2016 08:21PM

What do you make of Moses Farrell's declaration that Woody didn't do it and that it's all a result of Mia's toxicity?

Date: October 08, 2016 07:09AM

Occam's Razor strongly suggests Moses is in deep doggie do denial...

If you'd seen the %$#!@!& I've seen, you would be even more certain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2016 12:49PM by SL Cabbie.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: October 08, 2016 08:29AM

That in families with abuse and dysfunction, there is almost always one Golden Child that denies anything ever happened to anyone, and if anyone was abused it was him or her and the parent(s) that committed the abuse.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: October 06, 2016 07:45PM

DNA test. Cheap, simple. Woody's or Frank's, it would be settled.

But then what fun would that be?

Date: October 06, 2016 08:00PM

Considering Frank's family was Ronan's second home, they already know. It's just something they've decided to take to their graves IMO, other than what Mia confessed to.

Posted by: quatermass2 ( )
Date: October 08, 2016 12:06PM

Never mind Mia Farrow's son, imagine the shock us Brits felt when Paula Yates's father was revealed not to be Jess Yates but Hughie Greene :-O

Date: October 08, 2016 02:38PM

That woman had a hell of a life. Whew.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: October 08, 2016 03:42PM

After listening to Dory Previn's "Beware of Young Girls," I think of the lovely sister missionaries going door-to-door into homes where an overweight mother of five gets to watch her husband oogle over the twenty-year olds.

Not to mention gorgeous young males. Our son sent letters home talking of "such a promising investigator" and her "cool antique decorating" and "great dinners" and on and on. He sent a photo home of her and her husband--a pretty, starry-eyed middle-aged woman and a husband who looked very unamused if not seething.

We called our son and said, "You stay the hell away from that home!"

Date: October 19, 2016 02:02PM

Spoken like a true mother! I probably would've done the same thing you did.

That was your mother's intuition talking.

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: October 19, 2016 02:11PM

Why is this topic back at the top of the page?

Date: October 19, 2016 02:20PM

Why does it matter? It isn't closed. Nor is it "old."

But it will be soon enough, when it reaches 60.

Now you/me just used up two posts. One more to go.

Thanks for the bump!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2016 02:21PM by Amyjo.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.