Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: August 24, 2016 08:31PM

I've mentioned more than one that I work in a parking garage in downtown Salt Lake City and see lots of people in town for conventions. The hotel is full to the brim today through Saturday with people attending the USANA convention. Most of its being held in the Salt Palace center.

There are lots of people from all over the country and some from China, Uk and south America. I'd only ever heard of USANA from the concert venue in West Valley but it turns out that the company is pretty close to being an MLM. I looked at them online and the reports are mostly negative as far as pricing etc
I'm surprised how many people are here, all walking around with bags of the stuff.

Kind of makes me wonder if there isn't a TBM origin in it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: August 24, 2016 09:11PM

Yes, it's a huge MLM, with about 80% of sales outside of the US. Not founded by a mormon, but sure are a lot of mormons in top positions.

http://mlmtheamericandreammadenightmare.blogspot.com/2014/07/usana-ariix-yet-another-amway-copy-cat.html

Posted by: snowball ( )
Date: August 25, 2016 01:19PM

On a flight into SLC, I was seated next to a returning missionary and a person attending a MLM conference. Yeah...I just stuck to my book.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.