Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Leaving ( )
Date: July 05, 2016 01:01PM

As I babysit my grandkids in the waiting room of the temple, I am reading RFM and writing a post. I wonder if all the people inside can feel the presence of evil. Nope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: July 05, 2016 01:04PM

It is YOU that should be feeling the presence of evil. Perhaps it is just too banal for your sensors to go off.

Have a good time with the grandkids. Maybe you could all be playing the Hokey Pokey when the wedding party returns to find you?

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: July 05, 2016 05:04PM

Heaven has a waiting room. The reading material is terrible--the scrolls are very dated. Three or four billion people are in line. Some people don't have the right insurance, and it makes you mad, because you got yours at a temple. It seems reasonable to let the pre-approved move to the front. Friggin' scroll. It's got an article on Kosher slaughtering techniques, it's that old.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: July 05, 2016 06:57PM

I was a little disappointed the first time I fornicated, and every time after that. I wasn't struck by lightning even once.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.