Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 06:27AM

Have you ever noticed the TV ministers that rail about things like sexual sins time after time on their tv shows? These are the same ones who are convicted of sexual sins like rape. Their secret dark side is the very thing they preach against.

Could it be the same with the big 15? Could some of them have a secret side or past where they are attracted to or had homosexual relations. They seem too obsessed with gay sex for it to be normal.

Perhaps since the big 15 are related to each other, they fear having a gay gene in themselves. Perhaps they know they have relatives that are gay.

Just saying - the hatred for gays seems to strong to be normal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: minnieme ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 06:43AM

I've thought the same thing.
Especially Boyd, some of the things he worried about, like masturbation causing homosexuality made me wonder exactly what was he thinking while jacking off?

I think when people are fighting something within themselves they have a tendency to have a highly emotional reaction.

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. They know it's going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kinds of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt.”
― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

Posted by: dygev ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 08:01AM

I rant about criminals, but then, I don't consider any consensual sex to be criminal, where the Q have made a fortune citing most consensual sexual acts as "criminal."

They present as a sexually immature, repressed and backwards lot. Whatever the reality, the come off as cave men. They have some vague idea what the word "love" means, but cannot appear to know all that it entails.

They appear to be anal rententive, emotional cripples. I've read a lot of comments questioning when the Q will "wake up," but I think that any solution would include a lot of couch time and railing against mama.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 03:22PM

And more than a little Schedule 1 drugs.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 02:43PM

Can you possibly imagine what went into Mark P. Peterson's upbringing that made him proud, boastful even, of the fact that he'd never seen his wife 'unclothed'?

So I'm guessing he must have been wearing a sleep mask when he'd lick Hershey's chocolate sauce off her bosom and nether parts...

I wonder if Mark ever directed his wife to tie his penis to a bedpost?

Posted by: LazzeLarssonXVII ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 03:39PM

I guess that the most virtuous choice in life for a mormon must be to have no offspring?

Bye bye cash-cow.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 04:19PM

I don't know. It is possible that they are just really bad people.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 04:26PM

but I think it all stems from their own sex issues. I dealt with leaders when I found out my boyfriend was gay some 33 years ago. One of the things I picked up is that leaders felt that the gay person had had sex with the wrong gender the first time they had sex and IF ONLY they had sex with a woman they'd never go back. It was obvious they were obsessed with sex. And some of the counsel came straight from Boyd himself.

Another thing is that they seemed envious of gays as gays could have sex without pregnancy, where with what was taught when they were young is that you were only supposed to have sex for procreation. I hear people tell me taht isn't so. It was what I was taught. Even in 1984 when I got married, I asked about this, if I could actually use birth control at all. I had a VT who used the rhythm method for her birth control. She had 7 kids under age 11.

How fair was it if gays can have all the sex they want and not worry about pregnancy?

And I'm sure there were their fair share of gays in the group.

Also, I'm sure some had suppressed most of their sexual desire. I have an ex-BIL like that (his wife is a closeted lesbian, she came out to me and I don't care about talking about her as she is all for the children of gay policy even if it effects my children--and her's, stupid bitch). I also knew a few in the singles' ward. After what I now know, there had to be something wrong with some of those guys I dated in the singles ward and they weren't gay or 'weird."

They are a bunch of sexual deviants in some fashion or another if you ask me.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.