Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 02:13AM

http://www.tfid.org/facilities.aspx?search=1&CID=2&RID=13&Page=detail

My family is going there tomorrow. I always get worn out between swimming to the. floating dock and or from the diving board to the floating dock.It's supposed to 97 tomorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 06:09AM

I never heard of it but then I do not live in Idaho. The link seems like a nice private picnic area.

If you swim to the floating dock, take your time. Also take something that floats with you like a foam board or a life jacket. You can open the life jacket and sit inside. Great way to enjoy deeper water and feel safe.

Hope you have fun.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 06:48AM

Clothing Optional????

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 07:07AM

I doubt there's any swimming hole in Idaho where clothing is optional.

Some of my peers had a watering hole up north in Dubois when we were kids, but as I recall they got in a stink load of trouble after their parents found out.

It was skinny dipping then. I wouldn't even go in the water because it was so murky and there were water snakes (ugghh!) Nor did I want to see chubby little fat boys swimming around in the buff, lol. I opted out.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 04:29PM

I've never heard of that lake, as I don't live in Idaho, nor do I have any family members there. One pool float I love is:

https://www.amazon.com/Poolmaster-07431-Water-Hammock-Lounge/dp/B0023NVVAK/ref=pd_sim_21_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=51cWqbyQA-L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=P18KCAAP6VAS9T9BKVP0

You can either lie on it, or what I love doing is sitting on it, so you're in the water, but still floating.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 04:43PM

Amyjo-

Here's a couple spots you might like to check out in Idaho.

http://matadornetwork.com/trips/guide-idahos-best-hot-springs/

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: June 28, 2016 06:32PM

Take me down to the sea again...

I live in sight of the ocean. And we have a private beach owned by the neighborhood. Parks, marinas, tennis courts, ball fields, all nearby.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.