Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: June 25, 2016 10:33PM

You know something is not right. Your gut feelings tell you something is wrong. Are you afraid of what will happen if you admit to yourself the truth? Yes, the truth.

Perhaps you already know the truth about LDS InC but are afraid to admit to yourself it is a fraud. Yes, LDS InC is a fraud and always had been. Search for yourself and learn the truth because the truth will set you free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: June 26, 2016 12:06AM

Real church members who really wanted it to be true have been trying to expose the hoax since 1831.

Posted by: nutofgreatprice ( )
Date: June 26, 2016 10:43AM

we thank thee oh god for our non-profit
to bilk us in these patter days

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: June 26, 2016 11:00AM

What's even worse IMO is "feeling" it was true because it just SEEMS so perfect and "of God" and the members SEEM so happy and content.

But when the numbers are added up, everything logical and historical tells you it's BS.

And that's where they get you: "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes."

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: June 26, 2016 11:06AM

That's pretty much what I wanted to tell all of my LDS friends when I first found out the truth. But I quickly discovered that people can become quite hostile when you mess with their truth.

I was consistently told, "That's YOUR truth. That's not my truth." I tried to say that it's actually THE truth, if they would just look at it, but they would have none of it.

"That is your truth and you're entitled to it, but it's not mine."

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: June 26, 2016 06:48PM

"That is your truth and you're entitled to it, but it's not mine."

Funny how can present *facts* to them and and they say pretty much the same thing, because they've been taught that feelings = truth = facts.

And they're taught facts that aren't facts at all, so to amend that strange equation above: falsehoods + half truths = truths = facts.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.