Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: edzachery ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 08:39AM

Reading *any* version of TSCC history, does anybody else get the feeling that, like his predecessor JS, BringEm Young was a narcissistic egomaniac? We all know how important it is to "feel" in TSCC.

To make even a small proportion of the outlandish utterances that JS and BY did is comical...but to compile them into journals and discourses is even more absurd. It's like comedic gold! Like manna from heaven!!! These guys really thought they were not only infallible, but that they were untouchable. I remember asking my bishop at the time a few years ago about TSCC artwork showing JS in Carthage Jail with the other guys and he's got a pistol sticking in the front of his pants (or maybe he was just glad to see the mob!). My question was this: If, as JS claimed, he was "as a lamb to the slaughter," what kind of lamb would take a pistol and attempt to take as many mob SOBs with him as he could? That's just disingenuous...

Then, there are the many instances of skirt-chasing that both of these guys did. I just read on RfM about Zina Huntington and the lies to be found on lds.org regarding the official "party line" TSCC feeds the flocks about her and probably many other victims through the years. The "Profit" sending this poor woman's husband on an overseas mission while then "stealing" her and her sons as his (BY's) own?! Really? These guys (JS & BY) were just out-of-control. No checks-and-balances whatsoever.
Absolutely, bat-$hit crazy. Evil cult, perpetuated by the 15 who keep disseminating the lies and deceit. I feel sick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.