Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 03:29PM

1. A whomping 17% attendance at SM
2. An 8.5x11 note on the chapel doors "Speak in temple voice only please"

3.Nobody paid any atention to the note

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lurking in ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 03:33PM

"Speak in temple voice only please"--Does that mean when I shake the bishop's hand, I should take him in the "patriarchal grip" and whisper in his ear: "Health in the navel, marrow in the bones ...."?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2016 03:34PM by lurking in.

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 04:20PM

Try it.

Posted by: ontheDownLow ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 08:06PM

Really! Ditto this. Its the sure sign of the sun you ass face clown. Get out of town with those damn notes. What is the fetish with notes? Its a chapel. You stuff it with about 200 ppl it gets noisy.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 04:23PM

Remember children, indoor voices. Children? Where is everybody?

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 07:26PM

Next week the 8x10 paper will be filled with what members must appropriately talk about and remind all that Big Brother will be watching.

Oh, isn't church just the most pleasant place on earth where you will hear and see only what you are told to hear and see?, You will be lead and, if you obey continually, then you will find happiness and finally see the Celestial Kingdom.

Now put on your white shirt, suit, and tie, and, oh yes, why you women ask your husband first if he will point out the dress that you should wear this Sunday.

Amen.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 07:53PM

I think we should start referring to these as S&M meetings--it may do wonders for attendance. Boner.

Posted by: loiter ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 08:38PM

... because the hunger for ...truth.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: May 01, 2016 09:47PM

IN b 4 ` ? who was temple ?

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: May 02, 2016 02:42AM

""Speak in temple voice only please"" - I think it means everything you say has to be lies or you go straight to hell. Out of the temple an occasional truth can be spoken, but in the temple, no truth at all.
Since the entire temple is nothing but lies, all who enter in should abandon all hope and speak nothing but lies. That is the temple voice.
Did it say under that "Your salvation is at stake?"

Before I got me letter letting me know I was off their rolls, I got one threatening me with my salvation. They actually said that my salvation was at stake by my leaving the CULT. I called them and told them that the exact reason I was leaving was because of my salvation. I told them salvation can NEVER happen in any organization completely governed by Lucifer. They said nothing after that.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: May 03, 2016 02:05AM

"Health in the navel" mean?" - It means that your navel piercing should be done by a professional doctor and only real diamond jewelry should be worn in the navel.

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: May 02, 2016 07:11AM

What in the sam bloody ĦƐⱢⱢ does "Health in the navel" mean? An adequate amount of belly-button lint? Or maybe could it metaphorically refer to that invisible but there-for-sure umbilical cord that TSCC uses as a choking-collar and leash?

[Yeah, my first Monday as a retired person, and I'm thinkin' real deep here.]

:-)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.