Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 03:56PM

Mammary
http://utbreastaugmentation.com/about/

The glory of wannabee gods is mammary and the more, the more blessed they shall be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2016 03:56PM by Elder Berry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jesus ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 04:06PM

Ye cannot serve God and mammaries!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 10:23PM

Date: April 30, 2016 12:47PM

I think you are confusing Mormons with Catholics.

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 05:19PM

I've had in the last month an abscess on my back. (Previously known as a boil but the medical people don't call 'em that anymore.) I've yet to see it since it's right under my shoulder blade and I can't even see it in a mirror, squirm as I might.

It was there a couple of weeks and I started getting some burning in it. I was at my ex-wife's house one Sunday, I told her about it and she said she would look at it. She's an RN with 40+ years of nursing. She said go have someone look at that.

Because I hadn't arranged a new primary care doctor since I came back from Las Vegas, she told me to go to a Quick care place. Long story short ( too late, I know) they gave me a week antibiotics and then lanced it and drained it and bandaged it.

I finally went to a new Primary Care 2 weeks ago and he wanted a surgeon to look at it. I am going back in 2 weeks to have him open it up again and remove the core of it so it will prevent whatever makes these happen.

And my point to this is that the surgeon I'm seeing works in a Plastic surgery clinic in SLC. I joked with his nurse about having my eyes done, she laughed. He's not a plastic surgeon but there was sure a waiting room full of ladies, I guess having something scheduled?

Also, whatever you do, do not look at YouTube videos of boils. Sorry for the length of this.

Posted by: Gentle Gentile ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 06:28PM

There are fantastic YouTube videos of all kinds of puss-y skin conditions!

Here's my story:
I had an ultrasound on an inflamed sebaceous gland on the side of my neck -- just in case. The technician looked at my entire neck -- just in case. There *was* something growing in another part of my neck. One GP said it was nothing. A year went by, and his replacement sent me for another ultrasound -- just in case. The growths were still there, so he sent me to a surgeon -- just in case. The surgeon assumed it was nothing, but sent me for a biopsy -- just in case. It *was* cancer.

I just hope the surgeon didn't give me a priesthood blessing while I was unconscious -- just in case...because *that's* what saves lives.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: April 30, 2016 02:37PM

So the hick nursing intern went into a patient's room, unsupervised, to undertake a little procedure. A little while later, the guy went running and screaming, down the hall, the stairs, and out of the clinic--right in his hospital johnny!

The head nurse quietly confronted the intern, and was heard to say, "No, no, NO!! I told you to prick his boil!"

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 05:52PM

Good luck with that abscess! I, too am a nurse(was, prior to having a stroke in 2012) and I'm glad you had it incised and drained, and that you were started on an antibiotic :)

Posted by: Gheco ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 06:32PM

Do subsequent sister wives get larger breasts due to personal revelation by the priesthood holder?

Or do later sister wives get smaller breasts due to demands of the first wife?

Date: April 27, 2016 09:25PM

Or does the husband take the earlier wives to the plastic surgeon to have their enhancement moved from the older to the younger wives?

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 09:40PM

9 inch boners! Me, baaaaaaad boy!

Posted by: anonculus ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 09:48PM

Brown shoes?

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 10:16PM

the lust of the goat.

Date: April 30, 2016 12:44PM

Is there such a things as a "Tommy Goat"? If there is the glory of wannabee gods is ear wiggling.

Date: May 01, 2016 07:38PM

No. The god above you will supersize which ever wife you want it done to as well as your priesthood if you want.

All in the name of reproducing spirits from intelligences.

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: May 02, 2016 07:45AM

Boils...nasty durn things...ive had a few over the years...try taking a little extra manganese for a couple days...clears em right up...of course its better if you dont wait till they reach volcanic status...there was also a tube of stuff called boil ease that worked wonders...havent seen any for a while...Job had boils...its just gawd giving you the what for...my mom could give em the what for...you never forget the first one...when your tipped over moms lap and shes squozing the hell out of one right on the old butt crack when your four...i lost my B card when i was four

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.