Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon4this ( )
Date: February 10, 2016 01:45AM

My family and I love the TV show "My Strange Addiction" and I can relate to these strange eccentricities that some people have. Just wondering if anyone else struggles with weird compulsions? Sometimes I feel like I am the only one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: February 10, 2016 11:07AM

Is Mormonism a strange addiction? You have to believe in things that are patently, demonstrably false and profess that loyalty by giving ten percent of your income for life for intangible benefits in the afterlife.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/other-shows/about-our-shows/tlc-casting/

MY STRANGE ADDICTION

My Strange Addiction is casting! Think you have an unusual compulsive behavior or strange addiction? Does it consume your life, affect you relationships, like these twins?

If you or someone you know is suffering from a strange addiction and would be interested in participating in our program, please send us a short description of your unusual behavior and the impact it has on your daily life to: strangeaddictioncasting@gmail.com. Please make sure to include your name, age, city of residence, a current photo, and a phone number or email where you can be reached for further questions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.