Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: lue ( )
Date: November 29, 2015 06:06PM

Hello all,

I first posted about abuse and home schooling . The childern can't read or write and the oldest has been the mother, most likely.

I have now put two and two together by reading my Mercks Manual ( I grew up reading them ) and the homeschooling mother is a psychopath : parinoid personality disorder. It explains the restraining orders .

And my dear son has full blown schizophrenia and I don't know where theY are. They were in an RV.

It is very, very sad and I knew it was a train wreck 11 years ago. There is still one more year for the restaining order.,

She is a fucking psychopath people . And she graduated summa cumulate from college. She is a fucking psychopath !!

People like that are having babies !

i need to,find a good therapist because I have been a nervous wreck. My extended family are all narcissts .

There are childern out there somewhere with one parent who is a psychopath and another who is schizophrenic.

They may be dead by now. I am afraid to go to LE because of the retraining order.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 29, 2015 06:17PM

You might be able to make the RO work for you.

Try to find them; if you get close enough, you might hear them scream "RO, RO, you have to stay away!"

But put them to the test! Violate the RO, make him go the cops and the court! That will put him/them in the public eye. Tell your story to the cops and the court, and if even half of what you're fearing is true, notice would have to be taken of the situation. At least, in a perfect world.

The first two times the TROs was served on you, did you bother going to the hearings? Or were the PROs issued with no input from you? How much was true of the content your son wrote in the application for the TRO? If it was all true, well then, maybe you did deserve to be restrained. But if it was a mostly lies, why didn't you show up to fight the permanent orders?

Anyway, if truth, justice and the American Way are on your side at this point, make him invoke the RO! Do it for your grandkids kids!

Date: November 29, 2015 06:42PM

Because is was Mormon and still in the cult and it was such a surprise ( which is the way paranoid personalities work) and was so hurt and shocked by it all. That is why. I did get a family law attorney.

She ( the wife) is a genius . Most likely. And all that brain power is used in a psychopathic way.

I just didn't understand until now!!!

That is another reason.

I had been the grandmother and HELPED them before that .

Date: November 29, 2015 06:44PM

I guess I should do that, but they don't have an address.

The system is broken, everyone. The fucking system. How does a grandmother get a retraining order against her when she lives 700 miles way?

That I would like to know.

Maybe I should sue the state,of california for a crappy family law court.

I am sorry for the language. But according to Mercks , one way a physician makes the diagnosis of paranoid personality disorder is that he or she is angry .

And it is not a crime to be mentally ill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2015 06:46PM by lue.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: November 29, 2015 06:46PM

You should have a copy of the RO.

Do you?

If not, ask the court for a copy.

Date: November 29, 2015 06:47PM

I have complained to CPS. I don't know what county they are in and have no address , so I can't file a report

Date: November 29, 2015 07:03PM

Which court issued the RO?

if no court issued the RO, then there probably **IS** no RO.

Date: November 29, 2015 07:46PM

If you are sorry for the swearing in your posts, just edit it out.

Date: November 29, 2015 06:26PM

So, everyone in this sorry mess is mentally ill. According to you.

If you don't mind me asking, you mention a "retraining" order.

Was that a typo for a "restraining" order against them?

If so, how come you, the only sane one, has a restraining order?

Do you have legal representation? If not, you should see if you can arrange for some.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2015 06:27PM by matt.

Date: November 29, 2015 07:00PM

Good question. Very good question. Maybe I should used my energy to find out. Because there is nothing I can do to help my son.

After I get some therapy for myself , I will find out how this happened.

Don't judges think? Don't they question?

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 29, 2015 06:28PM

I would respect the restraining order and make any complaints through CPS or continue to work with your lawyer. I know that it's tempting to make an armchair diagnosis, but in the end it's best left to the professionals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2015 06:56PM by summer.

Date: November 29, 2015 06:55PM

Just to make things clearer, hopefully...

I'm relatively familiar with restraning (or retraining) orders in CA. I've read the court files on at least 40 of them over the past 33 years; they are wonderful sources of information when you're looking for someone, or doing a background check.

The aggrieved person seeking the RO, usually without the assistance of an attorney, goes to the courthouse and gets the paperwork for a Temporary RO, then begs for a pen from someone, then sits down and figures out how much to lie. (Most TRO are all about spousal abuse.) There's usually a basis for the RO, but most people assume that it doesn't hurt to juice up the stories a little, just to make sure.

After the form is filled out (along with the form for waiver of costs) it gets quickly processed and a copy is given to someone not a party to the action who then serves it on the party to be restrained. (Actually, 'retrained' is starting to make more sense!)

Included in the TRO paperwork served on the party to be restrained is notice of the date, time and location of the hearing at which a judge will determine whether the TRO will be make permanent or be vacated. Both parties testify, if present. The majority of RO files that I looked at had no appearances by either party at the hearing.

In Lue's case, she had to be served with the TRO paperwork, or else the matter couldn't proceed, unless her son got someone to lie under oath about serving her. The TRO paperwork would have detailed the activity her son felt was worthy of being strained.

It had to involve personal danger. It's not enough to say, "I don't like her and want her to stay away." Nor can you just say, "I think he wants to hurt me!" Details have to be provided, and not just "She beats me!" Dates, times and locations have to be listed, along with witnesses. This is why people often lie on the TRO applications...

"She is trying to kidnap my children!" would be a good one, but again, details are needed, and the capacity to carry it out would have to be detailed.

"She is trying to turn my children against me and is trying to get CPS to take them away..." probably wouldn't work, but I could see a judge being interested in the situation because of the kids...

I know I'd be fascinated in seeing the two TRO applications. Totally fascinated.

Date: November 29, 2015 07:03PM

Elder dog, please email me. I will put a request for susan i/s to give you my email

Date: November 29, 2015 07:25PM

I'm 70 years old, very, very frail and saving myself for golf and my G/F; no way do I want to be involved personally. It's fun for me, on this RfM, drive by, basis, but that's it. Did I mention I'm very old and very frail?

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: November 29, 2015 06:58PM

All that family drama sounds familiar to me, but I don't think I know enough about your situation to comment.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: November 29, 2015 07:33PM

Wait... I'm confused, yesterday you said the father of your son

was a Schizophrenic, now today you say the son is Sxhizophrenic

with no notice of the father...

Date: November 29, 2015 08:25PM

It is all fucked ip. Excuse the language.i just told my existing extended family that I don't want to hear from them anymore. I just disowned the whole fucked

up family that I have been born into,

I have spend 25 years plus putting my time into my therapy.

I am done with them.

My son and his father which I divorce 35 years ago are now schizophrenic.

My son could have been helped , but he unknowningly married a psychopath. Why didn't they teach me about that illness in nursing school?

I am so sick of mental illness that is so pervasive in my family and no one gets help, except me.

I am going on with my life now.

There is nothing that can be done.

Thanks. End of story .

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.