Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: RegLurkerSometimePoster ( )
Date: November 24, 2015 10:51PM

I am really drunk, right now.

High anxiety causes excessive drinking.

Some thoughts,

I think, that I am being *love bombed*, by no less, than my convert TBM mother / step father.

(Missionaries knocking on the front door, etc. Friends (rarely) use, knock on the back door.I live on the corner, thus use back door.)

I *really* would to tell them, TSCC, just to go, get,,,,lost (just go freak themselves)!

Take you god's *holy* membership # & stick it, where the sun don't shine!

I really don't like men's clothes. Just so,,,, so,,, Boring!

I'm 6'2", 160-180 lbs, (thin). *Men's* clothes are just,,, so,,,

so baggy.

So I somewhat cross over to the other side. *Cuddle Duds are,, rather awesome*. They are warm, form fitting, stretchy, colors / patterns, that aren't boring.

What's the difference between *long johns* & *leggings*?

Oh, Oh,,,, underwear & outerwear!

*Men's* & *women's* clothes.

*work* boots & *riding* boots. Have any of you *females*, rode a horse, lately?

The difference of *masculinity* and, and the lessor, *femininity*.

Sigh,,,, junior high, was long ago.

I'm old enough, to be a grandfather, but don't have any kids, of my own. (Hint, hint).

I won't go onto fingernail polish / paint, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seekyr ( )
Date: November 24, 2015 11:16PM

If you are still conscious, I'm sorry you're going through a bad time. Be true to yourself and keep the door shut to people who bring you down.

Posted by: OP ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 12:19AM

Thanks Seekyr,

Yeap, I'm up for little while longer.

How does one *go through a bad time*, when it seems to be ones whole life?

How do I *NOT* become a statistic?

Several times the rate of society's *female* problems.

A male:

Suicide, 3X of women

50% plus(??) of depression

Several times the *average* of serial killers, college campus shootings, etc?

Why do I have to be a *man*, living in a *mans* world, where *men*,, are evil?

Why does junior high / high school (Be a man,,or else), still bother me?

How can I *shut the door* to the TSCC (hell, I'd like to take off some fingers, or an arm or foot or three) and leave it open, for my mother?

How can tell my Home Teacher, to jump off a bridge, but not p$ss of my step father?

How can I get my mom to co-sign a mortgage without having *make a deal with the devil*?

I think TSCC is evil, religion is pure evil.

It's just brainwashing,,,, I'd like the rinse cycle.

Posted by: OP, again ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 12:30AM

I had / have a funny thought,

I have thought about telling TSCC, in Salt Lake, that I am no longer a Member. The CES letter, the *works*. Annnd telling them to *just remove my name* and not *to tell anyone, OR I would sue, for a bajillion dollars*. Telling anyone, like the *local hall* would result in my Home teacher knowing (who is my step dad, then my mother, then the rest of TSCC family), then sue the pant's (ha, ha, I'm a guy, I hate pants, don't ride a horse), off them. Interfering with personal relationships, defamation, etc.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 12:30AM

"What's the difference between *long johns* & *leggings*?" The price! Leggings are expensive I think. Maybe it's just my sucky budget.

TSCC is PURE EVIL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2015 12:30AM by verilyverily.

Posted by: OP, yet again ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 01:30AM

The difference of leggings & long johns??

As a tall, scrawny guy, you wash long john twice, they turn into carpi long johns, your caves freeze & then you freeze your butt off. OR you get some, that are long enough, then pull them up every 30 seconds. Cause tall ONLY comes as Tall & 375 pounds.

Leggings, on the other hand, will fit, will stretch down to you socks (& stay there)

*Leggings* also come in fleece & double fleece. Somehow *guys* aren't allowed double fleece (fuzzy on the outside, as well as the inside). Double warmth.

I worked a whole day, last winter, outside. Double fleece leggings, regular leggings, then the darn blue jeans. High of 10 degrees. Wind chill, a little less, than zero. (Ok, I'm a *wimpy Mid-Westerner*) My fingers, nearly froze off (I was wearing 2 pairs of gloves, neither with fingertips, first pair are finger less leather, 2nd pair, brown, gas station, jersey gloves, fingers last about 2 hours).

So, complain about $30 leggings, I'll take them any day, over $10 long johns.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: November 27, 2015 05:11PM

I didn't mean that I don't like leggings. I just meant that my budget doesnt' always like them.
But I have some great leggings. Buying the more expensive leggings is a good idea too because they last longer than the cheapies.

This link goes to a hysterical youtube video about leggings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uiTMtY7CKw

Posted by: Ex-Sis ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 01:47AM

Have you considered relocating to a more understanding area? (Where the color of your nails only elicits complements, or inquiry regarding the shade?)

Don't get entangled with self righteous money. You will wish you hadn't, and might choke from all the strings attached.

You are different, thank goodness. Please consider that a positive trait and surround yourself with those who celebrate your contribution to the world simply by the fact that you are in it.

Look up Lisa Ling Gay Rodeo segment on Netflix. Lovely people having fun and enjoying an event. Good luck to you. Please stick around.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 01:54AM

A religion founded by sex offenders now run by sex police.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 25, 2015 10:58AM

Tights are big sellers in the wintertime where I live, and no one needs to even know you're wearing them, under your street wear, if you don't want anyone to know.

They're as comfortable as leggings and as warm as long johns, at a fraction of the cost.

Find mine at any retail department store outlet, and to save $$ I look for them at TJ Maxx or Marshall's.

Here's a Macy's Black Friday special for Cuddle Duds, and you can order these ones online, at $15 a pair for leggings. They're as warm and cuddly as leggings and lots more sexy than long johns.

They may have them for guys too, if you can't find any in your size under women's clothing.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/featured/womens-winter-pajamas/Brand/Cuddl%20Duds

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.