Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: November 07, 2015 02:48PM

Some people on the board have said how angry they are about the baptism ban. I agree that it will hurt the feelings of children simply because children will not understand until they are older how lucky they were to have escaped a very nasty bullet. This will initially hurt the feelings of children but in the long run, they will rejoice. Adults should be rejoicing about this too. Fewer people in the CULT is fabulous! I will happy when there are NO people in the CULT and it is gone from the earth for time and all eternity.

I hope that the CULT takes up this stance and spreads it further; all children of ex-Mos should not be allowed to be baptized and have any blessings and parents who became apostates should have their children's names immediately removed from the membership rolls. In fact every child of virtually every member who doesn't do every calling, clean every toilet, and pay at least 12% tithing (why stop at 10% when we all know they'd like your entire paycheck) with a big smile on their faces should have their children's names removed from the rolls immediately.

Give the CULT what they want, the STEP-FORD CULT. A bunch of moronic robots. Robots don't have children so remove the children from the rolls and do it today CULT, don't wait. Further, all parents who have even mentioned another church in a nice way should have their children's names removed from their rolls immediately and of course if the parents have actually attended another church for any reason (even for a wedding or funeral) should have their children's names removed too. Any parent who has even driven or walked by another church should have their children's names removed from their rolls immediately.

And it goes without saying that ANY AND ALL OF THESE PARENTS WILL BE EX'D IMMEDIATELY and have a sign placed on their lawns which say "APOSTATES LIVE HERE" on them. Removal of the signs will result in a hefty fine and in the Morridor, prison time. One of the new RS activities (if the women are not too stupid to be able to thread a needle, are not in labor, or are not acting like they wish they could F*CK a pedophile) could sew SCARLET LETTER A's (for APOSTATE) to place on these parents clothing. It goes with the lawn signs. Again failure to wear these results in fines and prison time.

Let's stop playing around and give the CULT exactly what they want, a building filled with brain-dead zombies who will breed at will and hand over their checks any time they are asked to. Stop pretending that this is any kind of a religion. It never has been and it never will be. It is not possible to have any kind of religion founded by a criminal con man, pedophile, rapist, as*hole, etc. etc. They can say he was chosen by God continually but everyone knows that is pure crap. JS's list of horrors goes on and on.

If JS were alive today, he'd be rotting in prison with Warren Jeffs and we all know it is true once we actually stop defending the indefensible and admit what JS was one of the slimiest criminals in American history. Then BY (one of the worst racists who ever lived and who could have written the handbook for the KKK) becomes the 2nd in command. Face it, there has never been a religion associated with this horror, NEVER. It is time that the people let the CULT know that after all this time, they finally realize what it has always been about and give them what they want.

In order to be a TBM, you have to either believe in or condone (or both) the following:

1. the existence of Kolob (and that it is in some sector very far from earth) - and yet the God that rules earth lives there (how INCONVENIENT!) I would want to be on or near the planet I ruled. Nobody can find Kolob either, not NASA, not HUBBLE nobody!

2. the existence of the Three Nephites

3. that JS was sealed to his 40 wives after he died and knew nothing about them (and couldn't even find them) while he was alive according to his own words

4. that BY was a nice person in any way, shape, or form EVER!

5. pedophilia

6. rape

7. sexism

8. racism

9. that you should violate people's wishes and dead dunk them and their ancestors

10. you should treat all "non-members" like scum on the bottom of your toilet (become a professional shunners)

11. that there are 3 separate parts to the Godhead

12. that there are several versions of JS's 1st vision (Alzheimer's or Dementia at a young age for JS - very bad memory!)

13. that you are so fabulous that you can become a god (dream on idiot!)

14. nobody can explain who the very first god was since there was always one before the current one - doesn't this bother you?

15. It's ok to change doctrine since god changes his mind continually (and yet is omnipresent) - can't have it both ways morons

16. There is NOT one shred of evidence that one word of the BoM, the D&C, or the BoA is true, not one word (no evidence).

17. There is substantial evidence to show that the BoM, D&C, and BoA are all pure lies.

18. Many more (PLEASE ADD TO THIS LIST) -

19. My personal favorite - it is OK to obey Lucifer in his house (the temple) and put the aprons on when he says too and still think (like an imbecile) that this is a church about Christ! They put the name Christ in the title to fool morons! Don't be a moron.

After having read this and really thought about it, my personal belief is that if you are stupid to believe this crap even for a minute more, and you don't resign now based on principles, you deserve to lose all of your money, your home, your children, everything to the CULT because you are a brain-dead imbecile! If you don't have enough pride to tell the CULT to F*CK OFF AND DIE by now, you never will and you deserve them. If you think about it and don't resign now, take what you get with their slimy blessings! Have a NON-CULT day and a NON-CULT life!

And just for the record - I am VERY PROUD of being an APOSTATE, very proud. It indicates that I have a high IQ and that I don't want to be involved in something EVIL!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2015 02:51PM by verilyverily.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.