Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: WTH ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 07:24PM

between sessions of wiping their behind???? Yes I agree, it goes both ways, and it is pathetic. But fortunately, I am none of either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 07:32PM

I don't consider sex to be the most important thing between myself and my true love. I love her because she's true, honest and has a good heart. In fact, we live 1800 miles apart right now, but love each other wildly. Maybe it's just because we're old now.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 07:43PM

I don't want either. And neither is what I got. I got a smart, funny, independent woman, who's dedicated to her career, doesn't mommy me (at all), but is a great mom to our kids...and who's terrific in the sack.

Yes, I was extraordinarily lucky. :)
But being choosy helped.

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 07:53PM

You know, your life would be a LOT happier if you didn't make such broad, sweeping judgments about people. Most guys I know are nothing like you describe, nor are the women I know like those described in your last post. But I expect to find good in people and don't make write people off in large brushstrokes of condemnation by group so good people are what I find in my life.

I seriously recommend you just think about the idea that the problem isn't in who you know but in your attitude and what you look for. Because confirmation bias will insure you see what you look for, just like Mormons see things all the time that confirm Mormonism - despite what reality is.

Posted by: riverogue ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 09:06PM

I don't know...I have had a good 50 roommates. I would say that there were only a few that were not disgusting slobs that want others to clean their shit.

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 10:31PM

I'm not a bimbo. I've always lacked the basic equipment.

I'm not a mommy either, unless you count my late great StalkerDog™ and my other furdarlings.

And I have never wiped my husband's butt in 30 years of loving him!

Geesh, am I weird or what?

Posted by: leftfield ( )
Date: October 24, 2015 10:53PM

Besides being a ridiculous generalization, WTH does this have to do with Recovery From Mormonism?

Posted by: Doubting Thomas ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 01:29AM

Agree. That's not what I want or any other of the "men" I associate with on a daily basis.

At the least this should have and O/T in the subject line.

Posted by: Heresy ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 10:29AM

If the OP really feels this way, there are better forums for getting help. What is the point here?

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: November 10, 2017 06:37AM

Because in Mormonism there seems to be a little more mommy obsession then in the general public where it's still rampant.
I have met so many overgrown ManChildren in my time. I don't understand the psychology of women who seem to raise their sons like this on purpose.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 10:14AM

It seems to me from observation that these bimbos are smarter than we give them credit for. Bimbos generally marry up. Her list of must haves is: The guy has to have a better income than the girl presently enjoys, he usually is handsome to look at, he has to be social and smart.

Everyone likes those who flirt and flatter, this is how people get ahead in life.

"Song, Song, Song of the South, Sweet potato pie and I close my mouth,
Gone, Gone, Gone with the wind there aint nobody looking back again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4NQHaud-ZU

Posted by: TaTa's ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 12:06PM

Well, bimbo sex feels pretty good!

hell, sex in general...

also, to each their own?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 12:15PM

I've never "had" a bimbo.

Upon further reflection, it just may well be that I was the eye candy bimbo for the girls in town for the weekend!!

As least they had a chance to be exposed to humility and genuine depravity at least once in their lives.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 12:57PM

elderolddog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Upon further reflection, it just may well be that
> I was the eye candy bimbo for the girls in town
> for the weekend!!
>
> As least they had a chance to be exposed to
> humility and genuine depravity at least once in
> their lives.

Is the term "genuine depravity" in this quote used as an LDS term???

Or is it defined in a general, society-at-large [non-LDS] way???

The substantial differences between the two possible definitions could be most interesting!!! ;)

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 01:01PM

You might want to ramp it down a tad Tevai.... your crush is blatantly obvious.

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 12:28PM

Don't know...fits the Mormon who latched onto me. Except the sex was pretty rare and lukewarm at best. He wanted Mommy but then I reminded him too much of mommy. Glad he's gone. He and mommy deserve each other.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 12:45PM

Hey, let us not forget the "himbo" seeked out by shallow women everywhere.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 12:55PM

When I was 13 or 14 I had a crush on one of the wives in the ward. Her husband was a tall geeky looking dude and she was SMOKIN' HOT!!

Ron Burr

Posted by: csuprovograd ( )
Date: October 25, 2015 01:07PM

(other side of the coin)

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: November 10, 2017 11:42AM

It's called evolution. The ones seeking the bimbo-mommies propagated the species. Hence, natural selection for high testosterone.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.