Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: goodeye ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 12:41AM

Ugly my wife just had one for the various presidencies in the ward and theirs was before church last week (glorified Bishops Council is what it was) many of you may recall my post last Sunday about it. Well this week after church (an hour and a half after) they have a fireside for all teachers (including presidencies if any of them teach. This means my wife who is in the Young Women's presidency is going I'm unfortunately being roped into going.

And while I could just use this as a means to out that I no longer believe and should be released as I bland the heck out of my Sunday school lessons, my wedding anniversary is the next day and I prefer not to make that a bummer day.

With all that said has anyone else (who like me still needs/has to attend church) had a "all teachers" fireside? I suspect with everything and the church lately it's all being carefully orchestrated.

And if not anyone have any bets as to the specific theme? Might as well get some fun out of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.