Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: CTRringturnsmyfingergreen ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 12:17PM

I can never tell if this type of work is done by the crafty, devious satan, or the chronic faith tester Elohim. Whoever did it, well done sir! Putting a dinosaur bone on the side of a mountain. Hilarious!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2015/07/28/ancient-sea-monster-unearthed-in-alaska-mountains/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brandywine ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 12:20PM

Elasmosaurs in Alaska?! Way cool.

Date: July 28, 2015 12:21PM

Isn't it wonderful that Elohim brought those bones from another planet and put them there for our amusement?

Date: July 28, 2015 12:22PM

Is that how they got here? I thought it was evolution.

Date: July 28, 2015 12:32PM

Evil science would have you believe this. However, We know from the sacred teachings of the greatest man who ever lived on this earth, yea even Joseph Smith, that this earth was created from other worlds, which is why there are dinosaur bones in our midst. Be safe in the knowledge that the earth is only 7,000 years old.

"Joseph Smith taught that the Earth was created like a cake, from ingredients of different ages. Just like a cake was made from wheat that is a year old, eggs from a few days and milk fresh this morning from the cow, so too, the Earth is made from parts of different ages. See Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pages 350-352."

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 11:47PM

yah, and that is the Dumb Ass that thought that he was being really smart when he talked about inhabitants of the moon.

Listen to a MORmON, recieve MORmON information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9kJ_NdZT1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFiupykzA10

Posted by: brothernotofjared ( )
Date: July 29, 2015 03:33AM

Why did the inhabitants of the moon look like Quakers? WTF? JS eating magic mushrooms or something?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 12:31PM

Why would evolution be allowed to proceed uninterrupted on other planets, but on earth it had to be faked by trucking in other planets' fossils?

Date: July 28, 2015 12:32PM

There's the million dollar question.

Date: July 28, 2015 12:33PM

It will be revealed later. Endure to the end!

Date: July 28, 2015 03:29PM

Blah. How'd I buy into that?

Posted by: En Sabah Nur ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 03:42PM

It's all a grand conspiracy perpetuated by atheists, feminists and gays.

OBVIOUSLY, "dinosaur" bones are merely the remains of animals too wicked to gain entrance to Noah's ark, like the giants that were fucked into existence by angels and human whores.

Sure, MAYBE a couple of Nephilim clung to the hull and hopped off in Canaan after the waters receded, but all the other monsters were destroyed.

Date: July 28, 2015 10:04PM

Wait, what's the "giants" thing? That made me laugh.

Date: July 28, 2015 10:08PM

I thought some Nephilium survived and became Jaredites. My dad said they were large people.

Date: July 28, 2015 10:17PM

I just googled Nephilim. The sh!t I learn on this board! I shall tuck that gem away and use it at a later date on an unsuspecting believer who will surely believe I'm lying.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 03:47PM

It's funny, I can't ever recall hearing explicitly the "earth is 6,000 years old" or "dinosaur bones are leftovers from other planets" claims growing up. Full-on TBM, went to every primary, sunday school, MIA class; did 4 years of early-morning seminary.

As soon as I started college, however (after my mission), I was "warned" not to "follow the claimed truths of men" regarding evolution and geology by stake presidents, bishops, TBM family members, etc. When I'd be warned, I'd ask, "Wait...we (mormons) aren't 'young earth creationists,' are we?"
It was only then that I'd be given references in the D&C and other writings to show that yes, mormons are indeed young earth creationists. I even thought it was just fine to consider the Adam & Eve play in the temple as "allegorical."

That was a huge shelf-cracker.

Date: July 28, 2015 10:02PM

I never heard it either until I was in my 30's. I was sitting around bullsh!tting with a cousin when he casually mentioned it randomly. I didn't say anything because I was so surprised by it. I tucked it away for further investigation at a later time.

Posted by: Ex-Sis ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 10:51PM

The earth is phony, just staged, like Mormonism. Heavenly father is so trickseeeee!

LDS Inc. should have contributed to the creationist theme park, where Jesus drags a cross around, being whipped, fake blood... for the six PM crucifixion show. Such fun for the kiddies!

Someone is trying to build one in Idaho... If we're lucky, billionaire creationists will build a theme park in every state. If you have that romance novel Jesus look, start growing your hair/beard to play Jesus on the cross! All the loaves and fishes you can eat. Live the dream. =[

Date: July 29, 2015 01:07AM

Yes, please let the Mormons donate a lot of money to this cause. That way they can incorporate wooden barges with cork holes, bloody shiz heads, and Laban's sword into the production.

Posted by: Satan ( )
Date: July 28, 2015 10:53PM

I was wondering where I dropped those. Didn't have car keys to hide back in them days.

Date: July 29, 2015 01:04AM

Why Satan, you little devil!

Date: July 29, 2015 01:23AM

I would like a pet dinosaur, like Dino on the Fintstones, not a T-Rex. What does Satan require for that?

Date: July 29, 2015 01:33AM

It is simple. You must promise not to say "nurshandstrengthen" when you say grace. That is my opening to giving believers gassy bloating and slight stomach discomfort. Muahahahahahahaa!

Date: July 29, 2015 01:55AM

What happens with doRbodiesgood?

Date: July 29, 2015 11:15AM

Excellent point! Satan is getting forgetful in his old age.

"doRbodiesgood" renders all of my temptations and evil doings for naught. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to work all day tempting believers to eat candy, cakes, and twizzlers only to have them utter that phrase and POOF, it's the same as if they were eating kale.

Date: July 29, 2015 12:46PM

A company in Oregon is selling kale chips. =)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.