Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: July 06, 2015 07:15PM

Anyone know exactly what the letter read in the cult meetings yesterday actually said?

I want to be able to tell my cousin since she said they would never read a letter in church about some belief that made them look bad...
I want to show her that this time they did, imagine that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: southern Idaho inactive ( )
Date: July 06, 2015 07:20PM

Try the Salt Lake Tribute and Desert News. There's also several threads here on the letter as well...

Posted by: terrydactyl ( )
Date: July 06, 2015 07:50PM

Perhaps someone will write the Cliff Notes version.

Posted by: dydimus ( )
Date: July 06, 2015 08:03PM

Paragraph 1)--" The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter‐day Saints restates and reaffirms the doctrinal foundation of Church teachings on morality, marriage, and the family."

1) Meaning: We men can have marriages with pre-pubescent girls, women. We can have multiple vaginas in marriages, but there must be at least one penis holder. Never are we to have two penis' in a marriage (except when polyandry is utilized by prophet; but this is just a replacement penis during the original penis is off on missions or proselytizing.

I'M SORRY I was trying to write something up really funny or sarcastic, but every time I read it, I just see the lying and hypocrisy of the whole thing. I just get angry and sick and want to yell at the person who wrote this pack of drivel, misleading lies and inaccurate phrases.

Cliff Note: It's against same sex marriage and they have the audacity to claim "Typical, Acceptable" marriage as instituted by God to be their doctrine. They want to still be able to discriminate on GLBT members and non-members.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: July 07, 2015 03:25AM

All I know is that business is business! I run a business. I don't turn possible clients down if they have tentacles that are pink with orange stripes coming out of their heads. Because they write checks to me.
I don't turn possible clients down who have teeth that are actually on fire because they write me checks.

I certainly don't turn down clients who have sex with their same sex as they write checks to me too!

I thought the cult was a corporation. That means business. It is bad business to refuse service to people writing checks to you. It is just plain bad for business and STUPID!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.