Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: shodanrob ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:14AM

We took our kids to the pool yesterday. My wife wore a very modest bikini. (There isn't such a thing). We went to the 7-11 for drinks and slurpees afterward. She had a top/shirt over her upper half of her body. But she kept walking around in her bikini bottom. This couple must have just left the temple or something. In their Sunday best.

When she walks by them. The woman covered her mouth in shock and the husband or boyfried stood in awe and wonder. She started pointed and giggling saying something judgmental. They didn't notice me until I asked the guy, "Jealous?" And then I gave my wife a big hug and kiss and winked at the young couple. The shock and awe was amazing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2015 09:30AM by shodanrob.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Slumbering Minstrel ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:29AM

That is hilarious! I love it!

Posted by: frogdogs ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:31AM

I live near the ocean and love beach life. It's lovely to know I can show as much or as little skin as I want and nobody cares. There are clothing optional beaches being approved near my favorite dog beach and very few residents in my municipality are opposed.

Love that you shocked a couple of uptight prudes who choose to live in a bubble. Next time, tell your wife you might give her fanny a little pat just to make such types totally freak out. Last time my DH and I were in SLC and he saw someone looking disgusted at my wearing a bikini top and shorts at a picnic in Liberty Park, he did just that.

Date: July 04, 2015 09:32AM

Well my hand was on her fanny if that helps.

Posted by: frogdogs ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 10:05AM

Posted by: Britanon ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 06:16PM

To a Brit putting your hand on your wife's fanny would be a bit shocking!

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 06:21PM

To a Brit, keeping your eyes open during sex would be shocking.

Posted by: Britboy ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:35AM

Poor things! Really need to grow up! If they came to Europe its quite normal for women to take their tops off on the beach, no one bothers!

Posted by: leftfield ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:47AM

Both shocked; only one appalled.

Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:50AM

they probably thought that she was wearing her unholy panties in public. Then again, who the hell knows what they thought?

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 09:51AM

They'd better not ever vacation in a beach resort community.

Posted by: Ex-Sister Sinful Shoulders ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 02:01PM

As a teen, in the summer I would mow the lawn in a bathing suit/lived in bathing suits... (not many houses nearby). Men from church would screeeeech, stop in front of the house, yell out their window how much their son liked me, wanted to ask me out... Ick, a bit too interested in their "son's love life" or lack thereof.

One time I recall being at the beach, explaining Mormonism to some guy who asked about it, while in a swimsuit... or another time, water skiing... My sis-in-law was shocked I wore a bathing suit/shorts into a grocery store, in Utah. They think they control dress codes for all Utah businesses.

Mormon women are often the most appalled/don't want their eternal companion to see anyone but them, ever, because garment-wear is so attractive and fashionable, in 100° heat.

Posted by: jonny ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 02:20PM

That is great!!

No shirt,no shoes, no service. Doesn't say a damn thing about covering up below the navel...

There were an awful lot of peeps yesterday out in dressclothes. What was that about? You could also tell they were just from the temple, though one bunch was from a funeral.

We just sat at cold stone and watched people, our car was dead.

It is just tooooo fucking hot to wear clothes right now, but someone would passout if I did that. So you know, tank top and shorts, but I am getting braver.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 02:37PM

Too cool weather here for bikinis. That's great your wife still has her figure to be able to wear one, after having children.

Why people seem to mind is really none of their business in the first place, is it?

If people minded their own business, there'd be less to go around.

It's the really obese women in bikinis at Walmarts that tend to turn my head (and tummy upside down,) when observed in passing.

:D

Date: July 04, 2015 06:33PM

Dear God, I won't sleep now

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 02:43PM

I'm waiting for someone to walk around in a bikini AND
garments. Bikini OVER the garments, of course.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: July 09, 2015 05:42PM

Can't you just imagine seeing a group of people dressed up like baura suggests and marching in a Gay Parade?

Posted by: wastedtime ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 02:52PM

I tend to keep my opinion to myself, because I get myself in trouble with the few TBM friends I still have. I am very Libertarian.

I think people should be able to do anything they want as long as they are not hurting anyone else. That's my philosophy, but in practice, true liberty is hard to achieve. Myself,I don't really have many boundaries I want to push. I'm pretty boring. I don't do drugs or smoke, and I've never acquired a taste for alcohol.

Mormons are the polar opposite of Libertarian. They are authoritarian, repressive, judgmental and manipulative.

Kudos to you for tweaking those rigid judgmental boneheads.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 03:55PM

I am so glad I got out of that nutty outfit. Part of the time we were members we lived in Hawaii and I don't remember it being so judgemental. Plenty of skin all around the place; oh, I do remember our stake president's conference talks always seemed to be about adultery.

Posted by: throckmorton.p.guildersleeve ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 06:17PM

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: July 09, 2015 06:18PM

What? People wear sexy clothing when they visit the pool?

Who knew?? Well, obviously not Mr and Mrs Mormon. ;o))

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.