Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: utahstateagnostics ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 02:00AM

Greetings fellow ExMos!

If anyone around the Boise area would like to join us, we'll be having a little meetup at:

219 N 10th St, Boise

Date/Time: Sunday July 5th, 11 AM

Hope to see a few of you there!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: I_am_me ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 04:57PM

Who are "we"? Do you have an organization or a Facebook group or some other way to contact members of your group? Is this just meeting for coffee or is this something more formal? It would be nice to know what to expect before committing to anything.

Posted by: eaglejedi ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 07:51PM

I'd love to get involved in a Boise area group of former cultists. Any info would be appreciated. I'm out of town this weekend or I'd be there with bells on.

Posted by: cupcakelicker ( )
Date: July 04, 2015 08:03PM

I was thinking about turning up in Ogden tomorrow... is that one off for now?

Posted by: utahstateagnostics ( )
Date: July 06, 2015 06:45PM

I apologize to those of you with questions for not being able to answer them in time. I forgot it was the week that the board would be down and thought I would have had time on Sunday morning to answer them.

I_am_me: By "we," I meant my wife and I. We live in Ogden and usually run the Ogden PostMos coffee meetup every other week, but we were in Boise/Ontario this last weekend visiting family and wanted to meet with other exmos in Boise while our family was at church. There isn't a formal coffee/meetup group, but from the ones who attended there was interest in getting one started.

eaglejedi: From the meeting we had the other day, it sounds like this might be able to become a monthly or bi-monthly thing. We'll be back up that way the first weekend in August and are planning on having another one then. Hope you can make it!

cupcakelicker: The Ogden group meets every other week, and yesterday was an "off" week. We'll meet this upcoming Sunday (July 12th) at 11 AM. Watch for the announcement for more details. :)

Posted by: eaglejedi ( )
Date: July 07, 2015 04:56AM

Great

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.