Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: May 21, 2015 03:54PM

Anybody who is willing/ stupid enough to go to that STUPID MORmON excuse for a school, should be certified as mentally incompetent.

Posted by: Bill ( )
Date: May 21, 2015 04:05PM

Hey now, it was cheap and got me into a good graduate school after, I could have done much worse to be honest.

Posted by: CristiB (AKA frtl mrtl) ( )
Date: May 21, 2015 04:06PM

But, when I was a kid, I really thought it would be a fun school to go to. Of course, back then, it was 'just' RICKS!

And, as a young woman, who truly believed with all her heart in the Mormon Meal, Idaho wouldn't have been that bad. After all, I had grown up outside of the Morridor (with a military parent), and found that Utah was just too stifling. Ricks did intrigue me, but it did not offer what I wanted for schooling (no animal sciences - at least not for women!), so I looked other places, much to the chagrins of my folks.

I find it interesting that someone thinks a person has to be looney to even want to go there. Maybe. But at least it's an accredited school!

I have a SnIL who insisted on going to a well-known idiot school. (Sorry to those who graduated from there as well, but it's just not up to par in my book!) He spent over 70K to get a Bachelor's from a certain technical school that advertises on TV - not Devry. It isn't accredited. What's his degree worth in the field? NOTHING! HE CANNOT GET A JOB, and he's a total idiot with what they taught him! Either he really didn't understand, or other computer schools are right, they gave him MANURE!

Posted by: claire ( )
Date: May 21, 2015 07:12PM

Smirkorama would hate and scorn air if it had too much to do with mormons.

(said with a smile and laughter--even though it's true!)

I hated Ricks College so much! I was a rebel and boy did I ever! I would have got a good education, except I was too busy rebelling and getting sent to Student Life.

God, I feel sorry for those kids going straight on missions.

What I noticed about the article pic was all the little kids. Poor little kids don't have much chance, do they?

Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: May 21, 2015 07:17PM

#-1 Cha-Ching & exploitation & indoctrination must go forward.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.