Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 01:17AM

...on a religious blog that has a national audience. Even had I not seen the name of the person who posted this comment, I would have know who its author was. This is because I first encountered this personality in 2009, on another board. I'm betting there are some here who will recognize this person's inimitable style. Later we can discuss the nature of this person's mental issues. For now, without pasting some of the sentences into Google, tell me if you think you know who the author is.

And your reactions to this polemic, whether or not you recognize the author, would please me.

- - - -

"I continue to pray for John and his family. I believe he is a good man but misled by pride and let’s face it, needing to keep a base audience for income received since 2007 on his websites. He doesn’t want to become another Richard Packman, Cr@ig P etc etc or any other non-important figures in the catalog of past disgruntled beer swelling :p , foul-mouthed , athiest anti-mormons over on Exmo boards ( thankfully John is far too intelligent ) I have no doubt he truly believes he is in the right. However as a TBM , scientist and former newscaster, I certainly don’t consider myself ” brainwashed ” or I’ll-informed. I don’t agree with him that we are all smoldering with questions about the historicity of BOM etc. I have a firm testimony based on very personal, spiritual confirmations and a lifetime of success in every area of my life as I apply doctrines, teachings “formulas” if you will, of LDS Church. I have yet to see ONE example of a truly happy peaceful successful former/anti-mormon."

- - - - -

I don't think I'd ever want to be in the same room with this person, but I'd love watching her through the one-way glass...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dydimus ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 01:51AM

What a "silly" person. Of course she never met a "successful former/anti-Mormon" in her drizzly icing filled wonderland!!!

Well here's this song video is for her.
http://youtu.be/2eaS3Saqg88

Or take this winning smile for proof of happiness.
http://youtu.be/RGAd_ul-564

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 01:53AM by dydimus.

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 10:13AM

"I certainly don’t consider myself 'brainwashed' or I’ll-informed."

She'd probably come across as a little more informed if she knew how to spell "ill-informed." :-)

And Richard "Packman" is a "beer-swelling, foul-mouthed atheist anti-Mormon"? This person apparently doesn't know Richard very well.

Posted by: annieg ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 10:41AM

Don't know Richard P at all but have read a lot of what he has written and watched him speak on You Tube. Her description of him is ludicrous. But when did Mormons ever care about the truth?

Maybe he is a beer swiller, I don't know. That makes me a wine swiller and I enjoy every mouthful.

Better that than a BS swiller and way less expensive.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 03:27PM

-from "kittywaymo," 25 April 2007:

" . . . My husband, dr. kittywaymo. and I go to SL temple 2x month and several other temples each week. I absolutely love the spiritual strength I feel I’m blessed to receive in my daily life from temple attendance. There is nothing to compare with it."

-from "kittywaymo," 1 April 2009:

"hello. i'm a MENSA member, (145 IQ) Chemistry major, married to a doctor etc I am LDS (Mormon) don't drink, take drugs etc etc

"I had an out of body or near death experience (still not sure which category is correct). Those who have never had a real experience, do not understand it and falsely attribute it to the brain or nervous system. Mine was while I was alert/awake and I was actually "transported" to another universe. As crazy as it may sound, It really did happen. So I believe there are those genuine stories like my own, others that are drug induced and less genuine, and perhaps still other stories of those who may have had there's triggered via their brain chemistry/electrical components etc.

"I think as 'Scientists' we need to not leap before we look. I dislike strongly when medicine or science gawks at, or belittle's paranormal or spiritual experiences just because they do not understand them. 98 percent of the world (including myself) believe there is a God. Because there IS a God."

-from "kittywaymo," on her blog:

"'DOn't buy into the exmo rhetoric. I can tell you are not Anti mo. But I have seen many exmo's TURN anti mo. Look at Salamander SOciety. Tell me you feel "love" on that board. The Church doesn't owe any of these former members ONE THING. Like anything in life, you GET what you PUT INTO IT. MOst of these people, DID NOT put EFFORT into a testimony, serving others, loving Instead, according to my actual research and notes over 10 years, they were caught in sexual sin or dishonesty (MOST not ALL) i.e. Cr@ig Paxton.. just look him up sometime.. he actually BRAGS about it and how he was on the High Counsel and the time. now of course he HATES the Church for seeing through him).'

"I've never been moved to 'look him up.' But please, Cr@ig, if you've got any bragging to do, I'd like to hear it.'
from "kittywaymo": \ 'I have degrees in Chemistry, Journalism and I am an EMT. My husband Dr. Kittywaymo is a Geneticist, ObGyn, and Psychologist. Yeah, I know.. typical over achievers. But I try to use my knowledge to help others.

"'I'm from NY, . . . my dad was a Rabbi. I converted at age 12.. I don't know about critically or any other way "listening" on the internet honey..

"'I have degrees in: Chemistry, Journalism and I'm pursuing a PharmD degree at U of U.

"'I love acting however. (it's my hobby) I recently did HS Musical 3, Everwood (several years now) Beau Jest, various UT commercials etc etc. That is my headshot from acting. I have many other photo's but I don't see where you can upload more stuff. If you look up google circus you will see my blogs, myspace, utube, exmo board stuff and other anti mormon antic commentary as well as SPAM LDS.net etc. etc.. you can meet my whole darn fam if you want.

"'I have a lot of interests. So does Dr. Kittywaymo. Mostly travel, reading, hiking etc. etc. Yes, I'm TBMJ TrueBLueMormonJew.I like it.'

"'MY INTERESTS ARE MY HUSBAND, A SEXY, ADORABLE, KIND, FUN, FUNNY, SMART, (I MEAN MENSA SMART) OBGYN WHO TREATS ME LIKE GOLD! I KNOW, IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.BUT IT TRULY IS REAL. I LOVE HIM MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. HE WAS MY DOCTOR! THAT'S HOW WE MET, ALSO HE WAS IN MY WARD. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET A DIVORCE FROM MY FIRST HUSBAND, A DENTIST. WE'LL CALL MY FIRST SPENCE. ACTUALLY, THAT IS HIS FIRST NAME. MY SECOND HUSBAND IS. WE'LL CALL HIM DR. H. ..WHEN HE WAS MY DOC. I WAS SUCH A WEIRDO, I'D CALL HIS HOME ANSWERING MACHINE (I KNOW I'M A STALKER, I AM VERY UNSUSUAL WHEN I FALL IN LOVE) AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE .WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VOICE...YOU SEE I AM A RETIRED RADIO JOURNALIST SO VOICE DOES IT FOR ME!

"'I CONVERTED TO THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS IN 1977 AT THE AGE OF 12'

-more from "kittywaymo":

"Ok ok, my iq is 164, i am indeed a textbook genius...i was the best female newscaster in the u.s. for radio anyway...i'm also an emt, and kinda consider myself an MD without the degree."
_____

Selected Responses:

--"Kittywaymo is the gift that keeps on giving, if you're into train wreck watching."

--"I kinda thought this Miss Kitty was not all she claimed to be just by reading her few posts here. Don't think I can handle reading anymore from anywhere else."

--"She hasn't been good & faithful when it comes to the blog, but as she says, she's busy, busy, busy!"

--"She claims to have been part of the 'indian Re-placement Program.' Dang!!! They're replacing them now? So if my Indian breaks down, gets a hole in his spare tire, or loses his mother-board can I get a new one? Is it an equivalent replacement or a full out upgrade. Are we talking Native American Indians or can I replace my comp. service Asian Indian? Can I get one with an easier last name?"

--"So you found her reply to Greg, who took umbrage when she attacked Samuel Flyinghorse for not being grateful for being part of the LDS Indian "Replacement" program! Congrats! For those who didn't wallow in the mire that is KittyWantMo, Sammy wasn't pleased with the program. So Kitty lit into him, as one who'd benefitted from inclusion in the program, ripping Sammy a new one, and extolling the virtues of the program and what it had done for her. She talked about life on the 'rez' and the alcoholism that had ravaged her extended family. So Greg posted her MySpace profile, which mentions quite a melting pot, but no mention of her Native American chops. So she reamed Greg. Lots of ad hominems, and then this:

"["Kittywaymo"]: 'Yes, I’m native american, Jewish Greek and Italian. I’m sure I even have more nationalities than that, so does everyone the farther you go back in your genealogy. Also Gregster… I usually list the top 3 cause that is all there is room for.'

"'That's all there is room for...' Yeah, those profiles, so limiting in what they let you mention! "

--"She probably does have some knowledge about the Arizona Navajo reservations. She married Dr. H in 2000. Dr. H was working with Native American hospitals from at least 1998 through 2001. Well, I'm assuming Navapache Regional Medical Center and Whiteriver Indian Hospital are close to the "res" as she once spells it.

--"Dr. H [her husband]--who also showed up for one, brief, salacious post on FLAK--was the subject of a second, earlier, disciplining before the second disciplining lost him his license. The AZ medical board findings are here.

"As Kitty says, no one is perfect. Although I still have to admit that as a mensa, she comes close."

--"I'm sad to inform you but the precious and brilliant Kitty is madly, deeply, head over heels in love with her own dear Dr. Husband (which she clarifies numerous times, my doctor husband, doctor, he's a doctor, did I mention he's a doctor?)"

--"On her MySpace profile, she gives her age as 44. Which is probably the truth.

"But when she joins LDS.net, because she is '. . . looking to associate with other good LDS who are tired of the negativity of the world and want to talk about uplifting things, ways of helping others with finding joy/happiness, and basically having a place to write my thoughts that is free of negativity and worldly ideas . . . ," She is moved by the spirit to lie about her age. She tells them she's 33. Is this what they calling lying for the Lord?

--"She probably does have some knowledge about the Arizona Navajo reservations. She married Dr. H in 2000. Dr. H was working with Native American hospitals from at least 1998 through 2001. Well, I'm assuming Navapache Regional Medical Center and Whiteriver Indian Hospital are close to the 'res' as she once spells it."

--"I have a lot more to read . . .by Waymo. She's a train wreck and I can't look away."!

--"She claims to have been part of the "indian Re-placement Program". Dang!!! They're replacing them now? So if my Indian breaks down, gets a hole in his spare tire, or loses his mother-board can I get a new one? Is it an equivilant replacement or a full out upgrade. Are we talking Native American Indians or can I replace my comp. service Asian Indian? Can I get one with an easier last name?"

--"I know for a fact (by virtue of living in the area) that Navapache Regional Medical Center is located in Show Low, and Whiteriver Indian Hospital is located in Whiteriver. Whiteriver is, as I recall, located on the Fort Apache reservation and Show Low is located near the reservation but not on it.

"Does this woman live in the White Mountains? Shoot me now."

--"The lovely Kitty has as many changing looks as she has ages and persona's or educational directions. She's a true renaissance woman."

--"Re. Kitty: one cannot treat rationally that which itself is irrational."

--"I could live to be 150 years old and never live up to the fine example this sweet kitty has set. My chicken feathers are off to you Kitty. You are INDEED a textbook genius case."

--"[H]aving spent the night combing through th[is] hilarious saga . . ., I noticed that she commented on her husband having studied under one Dr. Cecil Jacobson. Not something one should brag about considering the fact that he was convicted of 52 counts of perjury, mail fraud and wire fraud and used his own sperm to impregnate at least seven of his patients, including one who was supposed to be inseminated with her husband's sperm."

"Fun times!"

--"Well, it looks like I missed most of the usual fun and games, but I just wanted to point something out.

"There is no such thing as a radio journalist with an IQ of 164. Believe me, I went to journalism school with a lot of radio people. They are all as dumb as a bag of hammers -- and that's why they work in radio.

"Have any of you ever listened to the radio?"

--"I'm sad to inform you but the precious and brilliant Kitty is madly, deeply, head over heels in love with her own dear Dr. Husband (which she clarifies numerous times, my doctor husband, doctor, he's a doctor, did I mention he's a doctor?)"

--"It is always so interesting how people who are in Mensa 'brag' about their IQs....when they have their get-togethers, they actually have pins that show their number. 164 would be rather lower than most of the Mensa crowd, who border 200. [T]hey refuse to hang with the border 150s."

--". . . [S]eriously? She 'kinda considers herself an MD without the degree'? And elsewhere speaks as if she IS an MD?"

--"I could live to be 150 years old and never live up to the fine example this sweet kitty has set. My chicken feathers are off to you Kitty. You are INDEED a textbook genius case."

--"Does Cr@ig P@xton know he has a stalker fan? Has Kitty darkened your blog Cr@ig?"

--"My Dearest Kittywaymo,

"It has been awhile since you graced us with your presence . . . The last time you left you forgot some things. I have them and they are safe. Below is an itemized list of them, properly documented and placed in airtight containers for safe keeping.

"1 full bottle of Thorazine, minus a couple for me.

"1 bottle of Valium, again minus a couple for me.

"1/2 bottle of Scotch, no explanation offered on the 1/2 part.

"1 book of English grammar, still in wrapper . . . ."

--"I'm for cutting Kittywaymo some slack. I'm not a medical professional, but I've had two close bipolar friends. This lady has all the things I recognize from my friend's lives I feel are signs of the disorder.

"I don't think it's worth a lot of our time responding to her. Not much you are going to say will get through to her."

--"Thanks . . . . I find myself feeling mean and cruel instead of justified in picking on this woman. I've known far too many like her and had them really mess with a lot of people who end up regretting ever meeting them. I do hope she gets some serious help, and not one of those silly useless LDS counselors."

--"I had this thought, too. I think a few of these comments have indeed gone too far. But then again, she did come to our playground and tell us that we are unhappy, and sinning, and just generally bad people. If you stick a finger in someone's eye, you shouldn't be surprised when you get a knee in the crotch."

--"It's often her own words that are so damning. Sad when all one has to do to poke fun is to quote someones own parody of themselves. I'd point fingers but four are pointing right back at myself. Mental stability is rather fleeting sometimes."

--"Mormon Mensas can build much taller houses of cards. How's the view up there kitty?"

--"Oh give me a break. So smart that she is unable to spell, capitalize or use remotely proper grammar. (Not that I am all that much better, but I don't claim to be a 'ge'ius.' Also, I find it rather ironic that a person this 'smart" would fall for the LDS BS. Has she not read one iota of the Morg history??

--" . . . ['D]ivinely inspired' old farts should be trusted over scientists when it comes to medical knowledge.

"It's an epidemic! Mormons Without MDs!"

http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/discussions/viewthread/19207/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 03:33PM by steve benson.

Date: March 08, 2015 04:33PM

Wheeeee! About 1/4 of the PostMormon thread responses were mine!

There was some concern that we were piling on in a situation where it might come across as unseemly. It was my view that she was way too insane for anything we might come up with hurt her. But I will admit that the casual observer might think we were being bullies.

You'll have noticed that she gave two distinct IQ readings, 145 & 164. That's nuts... And she never did get my joke about her being a great 'mensa.' Those with enough colloquial Spanish will understand the humor. Ay, pero que mensa!

Here's a quote she gave for her old Florida radio station, where she was a news anchor, which is a bit different than being a reporter:

12-23-13 Sheila Nardone now Sheila Hunter now Sheila Hunter.

Sheila was a news anchor at WWNZ-AM 740. "I retired from radio in 2007, from KSL(-AM 1160) News Radio (a) CBS news affiliate in S(alt) L(ake) C(ity). I am now a biochemist living in Ogden Utah."

I searched for any indication she worked for KSL radio; couldn't find any.

Her ancestry claims never end. Jewish, Native American, Greek, blah blah blah. Included in the 'Jewish' claim is that her dad was a Rabbi. But that contrasts sharply with what she wrote on Geneology(dot)com:
http://www.genealogy.com/genealogy/users/n/a/r/Sheila-Nardone/index.html

Seeking information about Nicholas Matthew Nardone, born Jamaica Queens NY in 1923- other helpful information:

Nicholas Nardone:

Parents: Maria Cardone and Charles Nardone, born in Naples, Italy, came through Brooklyn (ellis island) in the 1920's or 30's)

Served in WWII as a master sgt, supply sgt, tank division and infantry. recieved numorous medals for service and bravery.

Owned a real estate company after graduating and writing a book on real estate in Syracuse NY

Married to Louise (first wife) one son, Paul ( we are trying to locate you Paul!)

Married to Dorothy Pickering (second wife) 7 children, Heather, Nick, Nancy, Linda, Michael and Sheila. lived in Long Island.

Nardone is a wonderful Italian name. Pickering is an old English name. Her dad was the son of immigrants from Italy. No way was he ever a Rabbi. Could her mother have been Jewish? Sure, but why bother with the "my daddy was a Rabbi"

Here's the synopsis Resume KttyWayMo has up on LinkedIn:

sheila hunter
Biochemist
Greater Salt Lake City Area Medical Practice
Current self-employed
Previous Various Disney WB Network CNN Headline CBS
Education Hofstra University
Recommendations 1 person has recommended sheila
88 connections

Background
Summary: Former radio newscaster/journalist.
Currently: biochemist/herbalist concentrating on compounding and herbal medicine.

Partner/distributor of a powerful scientifically proven, liquid vitamin and nutritional energy and wellness product. KYANI (click link below: or sheilahunter.kyani.net) Experience more health, wealth and energy!

I am also in the process of getting some patents for anti-aging products such as eye serum and face serum for 30+ male and female.

Experience
biochemist
self-employed
April 2011 – Present (4 years)Ogden, Utah
Lakeside Medical Group, LLC
Vintage Apothecary, LLC
Clinical Herbalist
Newscaster Journalist Actress Model
Various Disney WB Network CNN Headline CBS
July 1988 – February 2006 (17 years 8 months)NYC Long Island and Orlando SLC
Newscaster. Actress
Skills
Organic Chemistry Medicinal Chemistry Herbal Compounding Research Genetics Chemistry Science Journalism Film Broadcast Journalism Radio Fundraising
Education
Hofstra University
Hofstra University
Bachelor of Science (BS), BS biochemistry
1984 – 1990
Hofstra University
Hofstra University
Broadcast Journalism, BA Broadcast Journalism
1984 – 1988
Activities and Societies: National Society of Professional Journalists etc.
Honors & Awards
Cum Laude
Groups
Mormon Entrepreneurs
Succeed: Small Business Network, Powered by Staples
Film and Television Professionals
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sheila-hunter/25/700/a22

She married a Dr. Burnett, a dentist. She was purportedly going to blog on the demise of their marriage, in aid of other women struggling in a marriage to a gay man, but I never did find any posts.

It was while married to Dr. Burnett, and living in Show Low, AZ that she gained some knowledge of Native Americans, and apparently adopted herself into this broad group. She hilariously referenced her activities on "The Res" As any Tony Hillerman/John Sandford reader knows, it's "The Rez".

I haven't found any material bearing on her divorce from Dr. Burnett. But there are two Arizona Medical Board reports that are of interest.

http://azmd.gov/GLSuiteWeb/Repository/Legacy/LicenseFiles/MD%20Files/24075/MD%2024075%20Non-confidential%20Final%20Order%20000QX9.pdf

This first one, above, documents Kitty's husband treating her, then marrying her. He appeared to be giving her too much in the way of controlled substances and they asked him if he continued to prescribe for her after their marriage. He said no. But they dug up records which when reviewed elicited the comment from the Board's expert that, "...if she wasn't addicted before she married him, she was after she married him..." She was patient S.B. (Burnett)

The action by the board below against Mr. Dr. KittyWayMo was just your basic internet pill pushing. Internet drug stores need an official Rx in order to dispense and apparently Mr. Dr. KittyWayMo was one of their go-to guys. He wrote Rx's without ever examining these 'patients'.

http://azmd.gov/GLSuiteWeb/Repository/Legacy/LicenseFiles/MD%20Files/24075/MD%2024075%20Non-confidential%20Final%20Order%20003LFA.pdf

Hofstra University does list KittyWayMo (Nardone) as a 1988 graduate with a BA in communications. She is on a list of 'lost graduates'; they'd love to be in touch with her so they could solicit donations. Her LinkedIn resume has her in radio starting in July 1988, and that actually makes sense (finally!). But she married Mr. Dr. KittyWayMo in September of 2000!! I suppose she was just trying to avoid any blank years in her resume. What's a little lie among competing human beings?

Date: March 08, 2015 05:10PM

. . . and let's not forget that she also says she interwines family lines with Joseph Smith and Howard W. Hunter. Well, hell, I'm related to Joe through marriage, too, since Ezra T. Benson (apostle to Brigham Young) married one of Joe's multiple wives after Joe bought the farm. (P.S.: She ended up divorcing him).

Whooptee-genealogy-doo. I mean, who isn't related to Joseph Smith in the small genetic, backwater fisbhowl of Mormonism?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 05:18PM by steve benson.

Date: March 08, 2015 10:23AM

. . . then why did the grumper think they were important enough to mention by name?

(see more on this Mormon-fabricated piece of work below).

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:19AM by steve benson.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 10:24AM

This "person" hasn't met me yet, apparently.

Ron Burr

Date: March 08, 2015 10:37AM

I immediately knew it was her from reading her comments as quoted in the OP. Here's her post in full:

"Kittywaymo Feb 12, 2015 at 3:51 pm:

"I continue to pray for John [Dehlin] and his family. I believe he is a good man but misled by pride and let’s face it, needing to keep a base audience for income received since 2007 on his websites. He doesn’t want to become another Richard Packman, Cr@ig P etc etc or any other non-important figures in the catalog of past disgruntled beer swelling :p, foul-mouthed, athiest anti-mormons over on Exmo boards (thankfully John is far too intelligent) I have no doubt he truly believes he is in the right. However as a TBM , scientist and former newscaster, I certainly don’t consider myself 'brainwashed' or I’ll-informed. I don’t agree with him that we are all smoldering with questions about the historicity of BOM etc. I have a firm testimony based on very personal, spiritual confirmations and a lifetime of success in every area of my life as I apply doctrines, teachings 'formulas' if you will, of LDS Church. I have yet to see ONE example of a truly happy peaceful successful former/anti-mormon. John himself said that his conferences were turning into what he didn’t want: groups of people using the time as an excuse to behave badly thereby perpetuating the stereotypical anti. John used the gay/feminist platform because he knew it’s an awesome sound bite. It generates support. However fact remains as Fabrizio said: 'yes or no John?' The Church cited fundamental doctrinal disbeliefs as the reasons they excommunicated him. I pray someday when 15 min of fame are up he’ll return. Some of Sept 6th have and are doing awesome."

http://janariess.religionnews.com/2015/02/10/mormon-podcaster-john-dehlin-excommunicated-lds-church-say-early-reports/#sthash.Nwbr9198.dpu
___

She told me that she:

a) has been reporter for CNN;

b) is related to Oliver Cowdery through marriage; and

c) has seen dead relatives personally appear to her in her kitchen.

She repeatedly wrote rambling, unsolicited emails to me at work; ended up frequenting this board in her holy-moly Mormon madness; and was eventually banned.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 10:53AM by steve benson.

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 10:44AM

"has seen dead relatives personally appear to her in her kitchen."

And she thinks WE'RE messed up?

Date: March 08, 2015 10:50AM

So she is either a bald faced liar or in serious need of help from a mental health professional.

Date: March 08, 2015 10:42AM

Could you post a link for this nonsense?

I love how TBMs use prayer as a weapon against a person they despise. I continue to see this type of vitriole as evidence that the church and its minions know they are losing the battle between LDS teachings and reason.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 10:44AM by annieg.

Date: March 08, 2015 10:44AM

http://janariess.religionnews.com/2015/02/10/mormon-podcaster-john-dehlin-excommunicated-lds-church-say-early-reports/

(Her comments are in the reader comment section. She goes by the handle "Kittywaymo").

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 10:47AM by steve benson.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 11:01AM

Hubris and condecension are such hallmarks of a "a truly happy peaceful successful" human experience.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:17AM

"Kittywaymo” is a Mormon convert who has her own site titled “KITTYWAYMO'S MORMON MINDSPACE," where she advertises herself as follows:

“Happily married doctors wife, ex-husband~ gayldsdentist, blogging is cheaper than therapy

“I have the following blogs . . . about my experience being married to a SGA/gay LDS Dentist and my present life as the wife of a loving, OB-Gyn, Dr. H." . . .[Referring to one of her blogs about her "blogging cats," she writes]; what more can be said? i had no choice in the matter and i am not responsible for it's content, read at your own risk”

She also can't leave ex-Mormons alone, screaming the following (which includes her original capitalization, puncuataion, grammar, spelling and paragraphing):

“EXMO'S CAN LEAVE CHURCH, NOT LEAVE IT ALONE

"I HAVE SEARCH ANTI MORMON SIGHTS AND HAVE YET TO FIND ANYONE WHO IS HAPPY OR BETTER OFF BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE CHRUCH. EXMO'S ARE ONE MISERABLE LOT!!! WHERE'S THE JOY? WHERE'S THE LOVE? WHERE'S ANYONE WHO ESPOUSES A BETTER LIFE? 

“IF YOU'RE (EXMO'S) GOING TO LEAVE THE CHURCH, THEN LEAVE IT!! THAT THE WHOLE POINT IN LEAVING, YA KNOW. L E A V I N G!!! IF EXMO'S  WERE REALLY CONTENT WITH THEIR DECISION, THEY WOULD MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF LANGUISHING ON EXMO BLOG SITES. COMMISERATING WITH A BUNCH OF DISGRUNTLED EX-MOS IS NOT MY IDEA OF A LIFE. EXMO PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE ON AND G E T A L I F E!!!?" 

"Kittywaymo" claims she doesn't bother with ex-Momron internent sites (perhaps after having been banned from RfM when she came here in all of her faithful feline ferociousness). Below is what she spins in that regard as advice to posters on her own site (quoted here exactly as she wrote it there):

“I do not waste my time with exmo boards and trying to redeem them anymore. I used to try to help them, in my mind, but they enjoy their anger and misery and didn't want to hear what I wanted to say. I always used my real persona (kittywaymo) or some alias' that those who knew me would know that its kitty. Mostly me and steve benson etc. I like a good sense of humor. That's why I would never make a good exmo. Somewhere when their testimony goes south, so does their humor. All of a sudden its' "lets sue the Church.. lets sue everyone!! I have had a horrible life.. I want SOMEONE to PAY..""

“You know what, . . . I've also had a hard life growing up etc. But for me, joining the LDS Church at age 12 MADE MY LIFE HAPPY and BETTER. These Mormons showed me nothing but love and kindness, and generosity. Yes, there were times people judged based on my ethnic backgrounds etc. Those are people that I have found in and out of the Church. It's called BEING HUMAN. Most people bring to the table their prejudice, life's experience etc. Love is scarce in this world. I have found a Church where I believe Love abounds. When I have visited (which is my right to visit, not just as a Journalist, but because it's public view, that's why they have these exmo sites.. trying to 'expose evil mormonism'..just because they couldn't handle the strictness of the religion or whatever...) these sites I have found NO LOVE. Not even amongst the anti, exmo, former mo mormons themselves on these sites. They all eventually become ATHEIST and make fun of EVERYTHING sacred. THEY ARE ALSO VERY PREJUDICE . . . I am born/raised in NY.. These exmo's are JUST as prejudice (as a Jew I've saved some of their nicer emails to me) against Jews, Blacks and yes even Gays. So if you think you've found mecca with the exmo's please, read their trash about my race and yours. MOst members I have found to be genuine, even the ones that look at me kinda funny cause of my culture and NY background (living in UT) I can't expect them to fully understand me when some people out here have only met other WASP people (no offense white anglo saxon people.. my husband is scottish, french, jewish so I am not prejudice against wasps) I use to be a little, I admit it. But my worldview got bigger. and when I met some really nice white anglo's that opened up and said "hey, your culture is so interesting and different, but I never felt open enough to ask about it till now".. Andrew. that is what it is ALL ABOUT. you are a young man. Talk to me in 20 years of so after doing journalism for a LONG TIME and then you'll understand. I'm not trying to patronize you for being young, it's just, I've been there. When I was 19, I thought I would NEVER leave NY (why leave? it's the Journalist Dream.) I love UT and the west, enjoy going back often to NY etc.

“Point: It's easy to label the LDS Church as prejudice or Mormons as bigots, or all republicans (btw NOT TRUE.. I love Pres. Obama, and so does my VT and best friend from california.. unfortunately, in our Ward we are few in number as democrats) However, I DON"T believe in abortion, and I'm a Yes on Prop 8 person). It's allright to have opinions and ideas. Diversity is a good thing when it comes to opinions and intelligence and people in general. What I stand for Andrew: I hate HATE and Bigotry.. The exmo board is FILLED with hate.. hate against races, religion and even women and gays. There is NO LOVE on these sites. Only contention, jokes about pornography, addiction etc, like it is funny. This stuff destroys lives whether you are an ATHIEST , MORMON or WHATEVER.

“DOn't buy into the exmo rhetoric. I can tell you are not Anti mo. But I have seen many exmo's TURN anti mo. Look at Salamander SOciety.. Tell me you feel "love" on that board. The Church doesn't owe any of these former members ONE THING. Like anything in life, you GET what you PUT INTO IT. MOst of these people, DID NOT put EFFORT into a testimony, serving others, loving., Instead, according to my actual research and notes over 10 years, they were caught in sexual sin or dishonesty (MOST not ALL.. i.e. Cr@ig Paxton.. just look him up sometime.. he actually BRAGS about it and how he was on the High Counsel and the time.. now of course he HATES the Church for seeing through him) or Steve Benson.. or Tal.. not getting eNOUGH ATTENTION from the Church, because they of course are BIG STARS and legends in their own mind.. and BTW VERy prejudice.. (or used to be in my opinion against religion and some races.. )

“Please open your eyes, don't be naive about the people that leave the Mormon Church, and God bless you and good luck with your Journalism Career. On a different note: Are you interested in Print or Radio/TV? Love, Kittywaymo”

http://kittywaymos-mormon-mindspace.blogspot.com/2009/02/exmos-can-leave-church-not-leave-it.html

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:45AM by steve benson.

Date: March 08, 2015 05:24PM

. . . ain't doing a very good job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 05:31PM by steve benson.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 11:26AM

She doesn't seem very happy.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:37AM

On another website she wrote:

"I don't hate for having this site, actually it made me laugh because of all the misinformation and sillyness. I am a former journalist for CNN Headline and WINS network, I am lds (coverted age 12 from NY). My husband as I state below, is a descendant of Joseph Smith. With that said I have access to documents, journals and insights that the average mo doesnt have. But even before this I knew he was a prophet God and the real deal .After viewing and studying for years these journals etc. I believe without an iota of doubt he is a Prophet. A lot of what you say is out of context and very limited thinking. Open your mind, and really research science, math, history and atronomy. Do you really think it is that far fetched to believe in the plan of salvation, visitation from angels etc. eternal progression...If you understood ancient and modern history, you would come to the same conclusion that its all real and true as I have years ago. Instead of pushing it all aside because of the human aspect of the institutional church. I mean the everyday mo's with warts and all~we are all part of the human family and all of us suffer, have joy, get sick, have faults sin etc. I hope that you eventually find what you are looking for. I am surprised at anyone writing with such hate and disdain. I do dislike ignorance, so I'll simply state that ignorance is dangerous. blind ignorance can be a high price to pay. below is my original post as seen on latter day lampoon addressing a poster who was complaining about 'and it came to pass.'"

"Kittywaymo"

[Sheila Hunter]

("Hi I Don't Hate You Guys, So I Don't Know Where To Post - But I Do Not Agree With Ya's," by Sheila Hunter/aka "Kittywaymo," 3 November 2005)

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 03:40PM by steve benson.

Posted by: ladell ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 11:43AM

She must be a genius if she was on TV

Date: March 08, 2015 12:14PM

She was only on a radio station in Central Florida for a few years.

She worked under her maiden name, Nardone, which doesn't sound very Jewish to me, but she has claimed that her dad was a Rabbi. Her mom's maiden name is Pickering. Kitty is her mom's 7th child.

She met her current husband, who is old enough to be her father, while married to her first husband. Dr. Bruce was essentially kicked out of AZ for being too free and easy with his Rx pad. Kitty was one of those cited in the AZ medical board report as "benefiting"from his largesse.

I can go on for hours about KittyWayMo but she may still be on her senior mission and I don't want to detract...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 05:21PM by elderolddog.

Date: March 08, 2015 04:12PM

. . . Order of Censure and Probation, 11 June 2003:

http://azmd.gov/GLSuiteWeb/Repository/Legacy/LicenseFiles/MD%20Files/24075/MD%2024075%20Non-confidential%20Final%20Order%20000QX9.pdf

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 04:14PM by steve benson.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:44AM

"...legends in their own mind.. and BTW VERy prejudice."

Could we expect anything less from a "has been reporter for CNN"?

Date: March 08, 2015 12:12PM

--More, this time to John Dehlin (in all it's orginal glory):

"As a Mormon/Jew, I feel that D. Michael Quinn is not an unbiased scholar. I would feel the same toward someone who wasn’t sympathetic to the Jewish cause and history. i.e. there are still educated people that think our history and suffering at Auschwitz was 'blown out of purportion' or that we kind of brought it on ourselves with our business successes in the face of poor unsuccessful germans after WWI. Quinn used the Church and his position at BYU attempting to make a name for himself in the anti-mormon world and the money that world generates in books/speaking engagement. (ask Steve Benson how much a year he makes charging individuals 70 dollars a pop to hear him tell us about the same old tired stories of his one-time claim to fame of being a Benson.) Back to Quinn, He tried to tell us he was “unbiased” with his articles on 19th century same-sex dynamics while all the while being homosexual in his thinking and using his own “homoerotic” thoughts and feelings to taint our Mormon History.

"I guess its fair to say, Quinn is reaping what he has sowed. Although I have compassion upon him as a human being, having lost so much, and sadly living on his mom’s futon, with no prospect of hire. But who could say that’s the Church’s fault and not his own series of bad choices beginning with his “Magic World View” book. (I believe that is one of the poorest example of research I have ever read.) My husband is a descendant of Joseph Smith and Quinn truly stretched what little truth he had to say about Joseph and his family (see passages about the Almanacs he quotes which are half a century to a full century’s time-distance from Joseph’s childhood and how Quinn trys to call these Farmers’ Almanacs in his footnotes and text 'magical' and that Joseph received his 'education' to magical thinking from them…how absurd!) It’s fair to say I am very biased when it comes to Quinn, I don’t have any malice for him, just his ability to use his words as a pesticide to kill the truth of Mormon history in respect to my own personal knowledge of my husband’s family history records and journals.

"THanx John for letting me pontificate…Love, Kittywaymo"

("kittywaymo," to John Dehlin, with her including her persona photograph, 25 April 200, at: http://mormonstories.org/job-opening-leonard-j-arrington-chair-in-mormon-history-and-culture-at-usu/)

(P.S.: I don't know where she got that $70 figure)
_____

--And here are some of "Kittywaymo's" die-hard defensive moves for Mormonism on the Salamander Society website:

"I'm stil an active, happy lds gal. btw, thank you for the compliment to my husbands' relative pres. howard w. hunter. you are very perceptive, he was a kind, down-to-earth man, although there was very little that was "average" or "regular" about his genius, but his mannerisms put people at ease whether gov't, family or lds.

"I enjoy time to time visiting salamander cause some of this stuff is quite funny! (not this page, this was kinda boring).

"so the Church protects itself from being dispossessed like the late 1800's, what is wrong with incorporation? my husband is a loving doctor, but still incorporated his work and LLC'd it to protect himself.I feel better now that I've seen these documents because they make me feel the Church is smart enough to protect itself from the "hearts of conspiring men".

"Anyway, hope athiesm is still working for you~i still would like you to respond to last years post on how you think the universe and gallaxies came to be "spontaneously" if there's no Creator - - love Kittywaymo"

("Kittywaymo, under "Comment Section," 11 April 2007, at; http://www.salamandersociety.com/legal/)
_____

-And this:

" . . . [A]s a former high school seminary teacher (BOM, OT,& D&C/Church History) and a convert student (in a class of 3 kids) I had wonderful memories!

"As a student: Sister Butler was from England, a convert and she had the coolest accent and mannerisms~I was always late handing in my assignment book, those days, in the mid 80's in NY, you met 1x a week and were suppose to get up early each morning to do your own lesson (how'bout that westerners:) Well, of course taking junior/senior years in one (graduating a year early from HS) I used every excuse to tell sis B that I really had little/no time to do the HW, well, she decided to invite me over to dinner each week (she drove me to seminary each week in the evening anyway) and really kindly and lovingly encouraged me to do the work~my family moved to a new area during this time and I was blessed to live with the Butlers my last year of school, so every morning SIs butler would wake me up at 6am, and if I tried to go back asleep she would say "ok Darling, up and at 'em! lets get going, open your booklet! My room was upstairs, I could not fool this good sister, so I finally started doing the daily work, so I could finish early and sleep for 10 min before catching the bus to take my double coursework at school...I am grateful to her because I soon became an excellent Church Historian which led to my being a seminary teacher in Arizona~

"Seminary Teacher~ I was blessed to have a wonderful class, we had so much fun that non-members (5) and inactive youth (3) started attending, we had something called "mormon bucks" that I started with paper money I found at deseret book store in a game, and we had scripture competitions etc. 2 weeks ago I saw 2 of my boys in SLC and I cried when they came up to me and said 'hi sister ___ !! It was so great to see them after all these years...for those of you who had a less than good time in seminary, I am sorry you missed out..BTW I am hooked on the Tom Trails series! I've never heard of that one (I was born around then:) but thank you to the soul who shared the linked, as a jewish/native american I though it was funny and very classic!

"Kittywaymo

"...PS, Come on... admit it, don't you miss CHurch just a little? It is the best! - kittywaymo"

("Kittywaymo, under "Seminary Teachers From Hell," 22 April 2007, at: http://www.salamandersociety.com/foyer/seminaryhell/)
_____

-And this:

"You anti mormons are all NUTSO...I do sincerely feel sorry for you. Especially that poor kook steve davis.. where did you dig him up from? It's like a psych ward in her eLOL - - kittywaymo"

("Kittywaymo," under "Comment Section," 10 April 2009, at: http://www.salamandersociety.com/foyer/conspiracy/)

"Top 10 reasons why people can't "hack" Mormonism (by kittywaymo who was born and bread as a Utah Mormon whose self-rightness knows no bounds_

"10. You actually enjoy waking up with self doubt, regret and a hangover- it keeps your bitterness "alive" besides, it gets a little old waking up every morning, happy, clearheaded and physically energetic from obeying that enslaving word of wisdom health code!

"9. Its a bitch having to have responsibility for oneself, one's family and community, why should you care? its much more fun having self-pity and anger..

"8. All those covenants! It's no fun making promises, you might have to live up to them.

"7. It's so much easier to sit on the sidelines and snicker at those people trying to better their lives then actually DOING THAT for yourself!

"6. All the freedom you now have: especially if you're one of the lucky 30 percent of those who leave the church and become atheist and agnostic! wow! internet porn, drinking till you puke, realty TV, the sky is the limit! this is REAL freedom.

"5. Now you can spend your 10 percent on more prescription drugs for your depression and anxiety.

"4. You can finally divorce your wife, or better yet have one or two affairs, who's going to care?

"3. With all those restrictions and brainwashing gone, you can think for yourself by reading one-sided anti-Mormon hatemonger info and listening to other people tell you what is important now.

"2. Lots of time to voice your restlessness, and discontent on various websites!

"1. Because it demands a better human being from you than you are willing to work for!"

("Kittywaymo," 4 April 2004, at: http://www.salamandersociety.com/toptens/index200.html)

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 03:39PM by steve benson.

Posted by: siflbiscuit ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 12:56PM

She sure likes to name drop.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 12:59PM

Mormon Apologetics 101: You've got nothing to work with, so before you spin your BS, make sure you spend time attacking the character of the people you're trying to dispute. At the very least, dismiss them as being unimportant.

Date: March 08, 2015 01:03PM

Mormon Apologetics 101

^ this ^

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 01:07PM

"Yes, there were times people judged based on my ethnic backgrounds[sic]..."

So, she looks to be....European? Maybe Eastern European (and you can't tell if someone's Jewish by looks) If people "judged" based her on that, Utah really does have a problem....

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 04:25PM

Nardone (her maiden name) is Italian.

Date: March 08, 2015 04:29PM

With her clumsy grammar skills she probably meant 'menses member'.

Date: March 08, 2015 05:20PM

Date: March 08, 2015 04:50PM

I think this is the latest epistle from KittyWayMo to ExMo World, dated March 18, 2014. She wrote this on PostMormon(dot)org, but specifically mentioned Tal & Steve, who to my knowledge don't post there. I think she wanted to post here, but couldn't...

http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/discussions/viewthread/19207/P80/ I don't know if this takes you to page four of the thread, or just dumps you on page one. Her encyclical is at the very bottom of page four.

"Shalom sweeties! I am now a full-time proselyting couples missionary in Utah grin got out of the MTC March 17 it was awesome! Why is it that your numbers don't grow? Maybe you guys need to send out 85,000 missionaries like we do. Why is it that when I teach people and they go and pray and ask God if this is the truth and get an answer yes and get baptized their life improves and they become happier? To those who say to ignore your feelings and the warm fuzzies… Should we ignore feelings that we feel towards our spouses and children too? I would like to hear from all the anti-Mormons and's ex mormons that are truly happy. Not pretend happy like your fake billboards show LOL Tal Bachman and and I had a phone conversation a few months ago. I actually really like Tal! He's funny intelligent and pretty knowledgeable. He asked me: "kittywaymo, when you want to know if the church wasn't true? The answer is yes. But then I turned around and asked him… How can you be 100% sure your decision that you made which is left you feeling absolutely miserable is the right decision? )drinking, doing the typical ex-Mormon things Ex mormons do... Namely act like its a free-for-all to break the commandments (before you freak out I know not all of your like this. But look at some of the threads on the recovery Board of some guy all of a sudden realize "wow now I can cheat on my wife , look at porn etc. and not feel guilty! ") The Following are sincere questions: 1. Are you happier now out of Mormonism , have more peace? 2. Why do a lot of Exmo's seem to need recognition when they're active members of the church and even when they leave the church. They are always running to the press! 3. How many men don't view pornography? (X Mormons only please or struggling mo's) and if you do view pornography how do you justify honoring women / more than active Mormon men who do not view pornography.? 4. I have yet to me and anti-Mormon that doesn't fit the criteria that I initially listed. I didn't list it to be mean or cruel. I pray for you guys every day I've even put your names in the temple well as a group anyway grin 5. I see one common theme : Pride: in most of the top X Mormons whether it's Steve Benson or Sue or Tal or the former CES dude Ken Clarke... They didn't get enough attention in the church and they didn't get special treatment so now they try to do it in the ex Mormon community instead. Be interesting to see how many of you give worldwide support to natural disasters the way the church does, how many of you serve in the community like the young elders and sisters do, how many of you still truly do philanthropy and make the world a better place each day. I don't doubt that some of you actually do these things! But I believe "you're thinking creates your reality" you guys stay in this dark dingy place called the ex-Mormon world. And do you ever feel any better? Does all this bashing of the church make you feel better? Thank you in advance. With love and affection, Kittywaymo"

KittyWayMo on a Senior Mission with Dr. RxPad...

Here's a YouTube video KittyWayMo posted in June of last year, with some of her hubby's grandkids. (on vacation from their mission?) If anyone can make any sense of it, I'd like a review. Did she say she was their mom? In another video she identifies them as grandkids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnqMb0k8rj4

I don't mind her being so enthusiastic about mormonism, but I hate that she lies and lies and lies.

If you like train wrecks, she got to be one of your all time favorites.

Date: March 08, 2015 05:29PM

Well, now's she's got it (behold, even on the board where's she's been banned). Hope she enjoys her moment in the evil ex-Mo sun. :)

Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 04:53PM

"I have yet to see ONE example of a truly happy peaceful successful former/anti-mormon."

Here I am kiddo! And there are thousands more!!

Posted by: Tal Bachman ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 05:22PM

I am surprised that KittyWayMo should insinuate I craved more attention or "special treatment" from church members. This is a nasty thing to say, and she can have no basis for it but her own imagination - or perhaps, projection.

The truth is that, if I had wanted it, I could have had tons of attention, and more "special treatment" than any normal person will ever have a chance to experience.

You see, I had innumerable invitations from stakes to do firesides when I had songs on radio, TV and film. I could have done them all, but I stopped after one. One reason why is that the treatment my ex-wife and me received from the stake members was so unbelievably obsequious, that it left us feeling really, really weird. It felt wrong. It felt like - well, it felt like were in a cult, and that we were the cult leaders or something. We felt very uncomfortable, even though I know the stake members were sincere and only trying to be nice.

Anyway, point is, I could have lived that experience many dozens of times: people bursting into tears the moment they shook my hand, women of all ages gazing "in wondering awe", people mentioning how "amazing" and "spiritual" I (and my ex-wife) were, feeding us food, taking our coats, trying to insinuate themselves into our personal lives as friends, quoting me in sacrament meeting talks and testimonies...everything you can imagine. But in the end, as I said, it felt weird and wrong, so I declined any more stake conferences. That was *while* I was a devout Mormon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 05:34PM by Tal Bachman.

Date: March 08, 2015 05:28PM

Do you remember your phone conversation with her, during which you dazzled her with your humor, intelligence and knowledge? Did you form any assessment of her mental state? We know she was at one point addicted to the medication her hubby was Rx'ing her, was there any indication that condition persists?

All I ever get from her is that I can't seem to learn any new tricks...

Posted by: Tal Bachman ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 05:37PM

Of course I remember our chat.

I didn't detect drug addiction, no.

On your other question, I think KittyWayMo's writings speak for themselves.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.