Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nalicea ( )
Date: October 16, 2010 09:47PM

So every once in awhile on FB, I like to "like" things that might be a little interesting or controversial to TBM members. I don't say anything about it, I just "like" Wikipedia links or other articles that have historical facts regarding ACTUAL church history. We all know how nosy people are and when one has time, someone will most likely click these links to read what they are about. Whether it be a member or non-member that reads it, I think that it is good to spread the actual truth.

I think that Helen Mar Kimball is a great link to "like", since I was completely unaware of her until last March. I am 31 years old and through all my years of full-on brainwashing, I had never been taught about Helen Mar Kimball's existence.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helen-Mar-Kimball/120088911370514

There are other great links out there that are excellent to "like", such as "The Emperor's New Clothes" (seen below) or a myriad of other actual historical facts.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helen-Mar-Kimball/120088911370514#!/pages/The-Emperors-New-Clothes/109226402436501

I like to stagger my "likes" out, so as not to overwhelm any of my friends. That way they are able to soak in one link at a time. I am wondering if anybody else does this and if they have any excellent Wikipedia links that are "likeable" and true history that they would like to share. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.