Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cold-Dodger ( )
Date: February 28, 2015 07:27PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: February 28, 2015 08:18PM

By the time I had quit wearing (MISERABLE POS) MORmON Hell House Temple garments, I did not care what the @$$hole bishopPrick in our ward or anyone else in the ward thought.

I do know that several MORmON members in the ward were frantically blabbering their MORmON mouths about how I MUST be having a raging affair with a certain female co worker, as the two of us were frequently seen together in local eating establishments deeply engaged in conversation (actually about work related concerns) and getting something to eat with out the company of our spouses.

The absolutely hilarious facts of matter are; that I NEVER sexually interacted with this particular person, that my wife at the time was also friends with my this certain coworker of mine, interacting with that coworker far more than I was, that my wife at the time had this co worker of mine line her up with other men to cheat with, that the two of them were having sex with a lot of other men NOT including me, and that when I finally did divorce my nut case wife it is a certainty that those same MORmON blabber mouth ward gossipers then felt quite validated in their completely errant ASSumptions and subsequent gossiping that I must have been having sex outside of my marriage, when they really did not have a clue about what was really going on.
My inactivity was probably attributed as the cause leading to my having an affair, and my (non existent) affair was probably attributed as the cause of my inactivity. MORmONS know that when a MORmON marriage fails, it had to be because somebody in the marriage was not faithful to the MORmON gospel plan, and it must have been me because it was me that was observed around town in the company of the opposite sex with some one who was not my wife. They had never seen my wife and my coworker going out together being complete tramps. IN reality, the MORmON religion was a major factor in the failure of my marriage far more than any sexual infidelity on my part that had NEVER HAPPENED.

So much for what MORmON blabber mouth tattle tales think they know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.