Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon observer ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 10:52AM

Something about the syntax of their posts is uncannily similar. Can't put my finger on it.

If they're not the same person, maybe they're soulmates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 10:54AM

They probably flunked the same English class.

Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 05:04PM

And ya english wasnt my best subject and as for grammer just as long as you can read it who needs it? I guess lol and if my grammer bugs you you should see my handwriting! Hehehe

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 05:12PM

Me neither i am a math guy. People say TBM in their sentences for crying out loud. And i type on the phone on the go really fast. I don't sit on a computer and type. I did not think i was being tested for an english class. But i do talk more freely in the real because of how much i type i know that much.

Date: November 21, 2017 05:27PM

Drama and gym were my faves. And ya I didn't know I was being tested for an English class as well. And I don't sit at a computer to type either. "People say TBM in there sentences for crying out loud" that is a very good point.

Date: November 21, 2017 06:00PM

I remind you of your sister? That's a good thing? I hope? Lol and yes hes definitely not right about us bein the same person haha oh man I could not pull that off either that would be quite exhausting actually! Not something I would ever be interested in doing. And we might not have the best grammer but at least were not bullying people for not having good grammer. And Summer and Cinda ya we DO have a different writing style and voice don't we? And ya I'm DEFINITELY not computer savvy enough to pull that one off!

Date: November 21, 2017 07:29PM

I will say that we are different from the greater group which is not bad, but you do talk like my younger sister which is a good thing she has a great and outgoing personality but she is also a lot like me in a lot of ways like for example i taught her how to burp louder then me, i taught her how to play video games really well. She has a very dominating and outgoing personality and is a manager of a hair salon. I think she is mad at me for not wanting to be a part of the cult and i am mad that she is in it, she was like one of my best friends growing up. We are like a dynamic duo in the fact we do not talk like everybody else i will say that, but you could be my sis spying on me and trying to talk to me haha which would be funny. We do call her brig for short her name is brigitte, hopefully she doesn"t get mad at me i already have rfm posters calling me today haha things are getting a little exciting i guess in this boring town, keeps me on my feet.

Date: November 21, 2017 09:42PM

Brigitte I like that name I had a friend named brigitte in high school great girl! "She has a great personality" aww thanks Adam :) you ha yve a great personality as well. That's funny I actually can burp pretty loud myself! In fact I taught my 3 year old nephew to talk in his burps well I wasn't exactly TRYIN to teach him that he just heard me do it and happend to pick it up LOL I don't think my sister in law was too happy about that....hehehe oh well. She knew it was me cause she said he said "hi mom" in his burp and she asked him where he learnd to do that and he said auntie "man ho" taught me! Silly little guy!

Your sister sounds cool! (I guess that sounds a little narcissistic since you said I remind you of her sorry bout that :) lol.) I really hope your sister sees the light some day and leaves the cult! Its not impossible I NEVER thought my parents would leave but this year they did it was SHOCKING too say the least I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm so sorry the cult has caused so much crap in your life :( screw the cult!

That's funny you call her Brig! How ironic! But I'm sorry to dissapoint you I am actually NOT your sister I swear! My name is not actually Brig I would tell you my real name but I kind of don't want to post it here in case I have family members lurking around on this site cause I haven't exactly always said the most flattering things in the world about them on here LOL. So I'm probably not going to post it JUST in case cause you never know haha.

Date: November 21, 2017 09:47PM

But oh I guess we WERE siblings in the pre existence though how could I forget? LOL

Date: November 21, 2017 05:19PM

Always bold in anonymity. Someone once said that the internet is for cowards, maybe they are right.

Posted by: Felix ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 11:22AM

Your attempt at humor is a bit rude. I enjoy their presence in our discussions regardless of grammar deficiencies.

Date: November 21, 2017 11:31AM

I didn't say anything about "grammar deficiencies"; I just noted seemingly similar syntax. I was not finding fault with the posts.

Posted by: Felix ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 12:47PM

I wasn't referring to the OP but rather StillAnon.

Date: November 21, 2017 04:44PM

Stillanon you know if our grammer or anything else about our posts bothers you then probably the best thing to do would be to just not read or respond to any of our posts anymore.

And awww thanks Felix I enjoy your presence here as well :)

Date: November 21, 2017 07:33PM

I think i figured out that our posts drive him nuts no matter what we say. Just forget one comma and he goes berserk.

Date: November 21, 2017 07:40PM

You're not allowed to start new threads, so now you have to post on old threads to keep yourself in the spotlight? Please Google "needy narcissist".

Date: November 21, 2017 10:04PM

Please google jackass bully

Date: November 21, 2017 10:35PM

I Googled "jackass bully". It showed me a map of Cedar Street in Pocatello.

Date: November 21, 2017 10:17PM

Maybe i am becoming my father, he is a narcissist for sure. Is it better then a low self-esteem? it feels like it. And i don't think a narcissist would come to a recovery sight it would be way too embarassing especially for ten years and not ever being a mormon.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 11:25AM

I doubt it. Admen can tell when someone is using more than one moniker and they usually take action.

Date: November 21, 2017 11:45AM

With respect. Admin doesn't have a clue. These pop up, new moniker posters are the same person. He also does this on the SL Trib site. They can't block him. He used to own computer stores in Utah. He understands the "back side" of the internet. Also called the "Dark internet" that most people can't access. He has the ability to create new monikers and IP addresses from one computer. Takes less than 3 minutes and can't be blocked. Ruining this board is his goal. It's working.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 11:59AM

I've seen admin call people out all the time.

Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 12:11PM

StillAnon,

If you believe that you have some insight into the machinations of our trolls, feel free to write it up and send it to Eric.

erickett@wingnet.net

We'd love to read it. Keep in mind that we may not be as clueless as you think.

CZ (admin)

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 12:14PM

This is why CZ is an admin and "StillAnon" isn't. :)

Date: November 21, 2017 02:07PM

Done.

Date: November 21, 2017 05:05PM

What the hell are you talking about? You know about as much as somebody that does this. Still waiting for us to chill, play some cards maybe, i am really curious on how you act in the real and not hiding online, just out of pure curiousity. Would you make fun of me to my face? Nope.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 11:27AM

I think joe the man ho is female.

Date: November 21, 2017 02:13PM

Because "Joe the man ho & Brig the pig" claims to be female?

Date: November 21, 2017 04:35PM

Lol awwwww rats ya caught me! jk JK! Yaaa I'm pretty sure I'm not a man lol

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 11:35AM

No. They have different writing styles and voices.

Date: November 21, 2017 02:23PM

I think their posts contain stylistic overlap.

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 05:06PM

summer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No. They have different writing styles and voices.

I agree, summer :) The difference in voices, in particular!

Date: November 21, 2017 02:42PM

She writes too much to be me. This is why i want someone from rfm to come over to my place and check it out. I just type from a phone and go to doc appointments and counseling on my calendar i can barely keep track of time or the day like a war veteran with PTSD. Like i said my situation is very real unfortanetly. Do i have two personalities? Most likely yes based on the different posts i have read from myself.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 02:43PM

Who knows maybe the admins have some Craig Criddle style software to suss out anonymous authorship.

Trolls have a way of outing themselves ya know.

Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 02:46PM

Information tends to leak in very subtle ways.

Date: November 21, 2017 02:53PM

So thankful I got nuthin to hide.

cough

Posted by: Joe the man ho ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 04:25PM

Lol lol no were definitely not the same person! We do seem to have quite a bit in common though. But nope I haven't been pretending to also be "badassadam1" I'm just "Joe the man ho" and that is all. Well I guess I am also Brig the pig too but that is all I promise haha.

Date: November 21, 2017 04:27PM

And I JUST realized I forgot to add my Brig the pig to my Joe the man ho that was smart lol

Date: November 21, 2017 04:31PM

That WOULD be pretty crazy if we WERE the same person the whole time though! But ya were not.

Date: November 21, 2017 05:00PM

I could never pull that off some people think i am a computer badass apparently, stillanon thinks he is smart and superior as people like him always do. You do talk a lot like my younger sister though jo the man ho i will say that much.

Date: November 21, 2017 07:38PM

Maybe we were cut from the same spirit as mormons would say. Whats the word kindling spirits or something haha.

Date: November 21, 2017 08:32PM

Who dafuk is Randy?

Posted by: Warrior ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 09:08PM

So I am not crazy. Always wondered about adam and joe the ho. very peculiar situation. glad to see others are suspicious!

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 09:15PM

Instead of discussing it on board,you should report it to the mods via the report button.If the mods dont do anything,assume they dont have the same IP address. Same for those you think may be trolls. It seems to me that discussing posters' motives and identity and calling troll is against rules and inappropriate.If the mods dont agree with you that the posters are up to something, assume they are.legit and ignore the ones you dont like instead of attacking them

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2017 09:37PM by bona dea.

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 09:41PM

It's kindred spirits, not kindling ;)

Date: November 21, 2017 10:08PM

There we go knew it started with kind.

Date: November 21, 2017 10:38PM

Like kindergarten?

Date: November 21, 2017 10:38PM

Some village in Idaho is missing it's idiot.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.