Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 04:28PM

Designate FaithFOOL MORmON adherents and devotees find themselves straying into making rather nasty comments -stuff normally reserved for anti MORmONS, about embarrassing LDS Inc historical revisions (as in LIES), on things like how many wives that (PERVERT) MORmON founder Joe Smith really had.

The video link is set to start at the 4 min mark to eliminate the sickening introduction and to get closer to the point.

I know that it is hard to listen to self infatuated MORmON A$$ holes speak .....about how great that they are, but try to hold on for 30 seconds to get to the MORmON gem/ grand concession about how screwed up that dealing with MORmON history really is. It will be worth it.

The link does go to an LDS inc affiliated PRO MORmON site, sorry about that ( but I do not have the time to repost every stupid MORmON comment to my accounts to avoid that kind of thing) so while you are at the Pro MORmON site, go ahead and ding them with a thumbs down/ dislike rating that they (MORmONS) so fully deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlP9X5Pig-8&t=240s

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 06:55PM

I think it would be interesting for him to become a GA, because I don't see him cut from the same 'severe' mold as the hatchet guys who cut off the children of gays.

If mormons were just another church, with no pretentiousness based on the JS story, he'd make a good leader.

Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 09:00PM

Having the Doomsday Cult lie by omission to 6 generations of your family for 180 years about the history of their sexual predator founder isn't a joke, but somehow, when it comes out of Mitt Romney's mouth, it's frickin hilarious to MORmONs.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 09:45PM

it seems that you are keying in on the very issue that I was attempting to point out.

since you brought up the issue of comedy and NOT comical, it is probably a good idea for you to watch more of the video where Rmoney makes another quip that turns out to be a joke that is A. NON fact based. B. Something that he paid for. C. NOT funny. D.a big failure the entire way around.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.