Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: November 12, 2017 06:58PM

this coward "no name" ExMo
http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,2042587

criticizes those of us who have the courage to confront the abusive cult that preyed upon us and our friends and families, for 5 generations.

He calls me a MORON and criticizes me for asking Mormon missionaries sincere, honest questions, which is their GD job. I'd pay $100 to any Mormon who'd honestly answer my questions about Joseph and Brigham screwing their teenage househelp and their follower's wives after sending them off on missions overseas multiple times.
They lied to my family by ommission for 180 years. and they are still lying. I believe in pointing out the lies when liars tell them.
You might want to feed them milk and cookies and talk about the weather and puppy dogs, but why try and control those of us who want to get to the truth of why our families and friends were lied to over the past 180years?

It pisses me off to have fellow ExMo's tell me that I need to "Move On".

Obviously you have not experienced or witnessed the kind of abuse, lies and cover-ups I have had in the Morgue. But I could write a novel about it, so don't get me going.

They defrauded me and my family for 6 generations by lying to me and my friends. My friends and family's abusers were given cover by cowards like you telling whistleblowers like me to "Move on" and "Keep the peace."
They were enabled by people like you trying to hush people like me who had plenty of evidence.
I am not prepared to "Move On" when the world's biggest army of Doomsday CULT Programmers are knocking on my door on a regular basis trying to convince me and my children we should join them in singing praises of a sexual predator.
When I asked my Bishop about the abuse I witnessed, he threatened me with excommunication if I shared what I knew with other Mormons. My friends were all silenced through intimidation, money. They didn't buy my silence.
It's not for sale.
I have exmo family members who say, "You should just move on. It's not your issue."
Really?
There are children being exposed to a sexual predator who we KNOW has victimized at least two of our relatives and that's not my problem? He was protected ONLY because he was a "Priesthood Holder" who was in no way respectable, outside of that. He got away with raping babies and we got silenced and shunned in our own family for speaking up about the rape, when it's ongoing. Merely because he was Mormon and we are exMos.

And you want me to "Move on."

Yeah, you sound like Harvey Weinstein's defenders.

If you want to feed them milk and cookies, feel free.
But don't expect me to be a coward when confronted with a bully.
In my book, Mormon missionaries are fair game.
#1. I was a missionary once.
#2. I would have loved it if somebody, anybody was EVER honest with me about Joseph's philandering. But they lied by ommission, for 180 years.
#3. And now that the bombshell has dropped, they try to excuse the abuse, when there is no GD excuse for abuse by lying about it? No. I'm going to call them on their bullshit EVER GD time i see an add telling me to go to Mormon.org to 'chat with a Missionary" or every time they come to my door to prey on me and my family.
#4. If you want sit in our lazy boy and enable this abusive cult to continue abusing kids, descriminating against children because their parents are gay, maintaining the world's most racist scriptures, excusing their cuckold bull PRofit's reprehsible behavior, feel free. Just don't expect the rest of us to be cowards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2017 07:13PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: November 12, 2017 09:08PM

Damn right, kori. Let the damned Mormons "move on." Why should TBMs care what I have to say? I don't pretend to be a priesthood holder and troll their sites.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 12, 2017 09:31PM

I have purposely not gone back to that thread because I assumed he'd attack me.

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 12, 2017 10:23PM

I have been told to move on many times since i started on here and to quit bitching about everything so i have to side with you koriwhore. I admit that i thought maybe your methods were maybe a little too aggressive but maybe not, i am an abuse victim of this organization for almost all my life, they have mentally and physically controlled me and almost destroyed me. I have thought lately that maybe i can't win against them, i don't really know how or where to go from here, i have thought about running away where they could not find me maybe until i recover more. I have been running from them and my father my whole life, where does it end? I don't want to end up as another religious casualty of this organization as if my life means nothing. I can't sit in ignorance or on my couch and pretend i don't know what is really happening out there. I am still not strong enough to go toe to toe with these guys like you can, i actually wish my best friend was still alive to protect me right now against everybody until i heal a little more. Keep doing what you are doing koriwhore you understand what has happened to some of us for sure you officially have my vote. Maybe i can help you one day in some way battle this monster.

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: November 12, 2017 11:13PM

I agree with you. But choosing not to engage Mormon missionaries on the internet like you do does not make people who don't a coward. People choose to invest their time and energy in different things. Some people leave Mormonism and that's that and they don't give it much of a second thought and go on with their lives. A huge portion, I suspect have a much more difficult time and need some recovery and may utilize a form like this for support and discussion of the issues they are experiencing in recovery and as a way to vent their feelings and frustrations and having lived in what they now know as a cult.

Like I said, I agree with you, and I feel like the person you cited was being pretty obnoxious, but you can sometimes paint with a broad brush.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2017 11:21PM by midwestanon.

Posted by: anonuk ( )
Date: November 13, 2017 07:29AM

when it comes to being aware of child sexual abuse cover-ups (there's a thread on it) I think it morally correct to speak up - and never stop speaking out - on behalf of those who cannot. Some cannot because they were paid off and promised their 'confidentiality', but more importantly, most victims do not speak up because they cannot vocalise their emotions and prefer to keep it locked up in some mental vault.

I believe korriwhore was traumatised when young due to witnessing and working out what was going on among his peers at church. Then with the church covering it all up he will have (I imagine) felt every bit as traumatised, if not more, as we did when we found out the deception of the church.

A wise man once said that all evil needs to prosper is for good men to stay silent, or words to that effect. Speaking out is indeed 'moving on' - moving on from the helplessness a youngster feels into the empowerment an adult feels and displays.

Agreed is the fact that a lot of people on the board appear to think korriwhore could go about his 'speaking out/up' in different ways, but continually attacking him will not change his approach, in fact it will fuel his current state and prevent his (and your) attitude from developing.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 13, 2017 10:19AM

It doesn't sound like a personal attack against any one person or even group on RfM.

What it sounded like to me from reading that post is that particular poster has evolved to such a degree he doesn't need this place anymore. Good for him (or her.)

What's good for him isn't what works for others though, owing to those who have stayed for years, and continue to post for whatever personal reason/s they may see fit.

Judgmentalism is a leftover from Mormon days.

Instead of being quick to judge someone else's recovery, exmo noname poster needs to take stock of his own. And take his own advice by moving on. And he is. And so he did. Or so he says that he did. Until he returns under another name, a different day. Who cares except for him?

Good for you, noname poster. Sela ve. May the winds of fortune be always at your back. :)

Posted by: NYCGal ( )
Date: November 13, 2017 10:23AM

Very well said, Koriwhore.

Keep up the good work. Don't stop until the church is destroyed.

Nobody better ever tell me to move on. I haven't set foot in an LDS church in over 30 years and I'm still angry.

I was the 6th generation to follow this pack of lies and liars. Thank goodness it stops with me and my siblings, all of whom are also out and want nothing to do with TSCC.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.