Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 10, 2017 02:10PM

Paid all my bills for fifteen years (never mattered). Taking responsibility for everything when i was in the workforce (at the cost of my own health still did not matter to anybody my reliability). Paid money into a religious organization like the adults around me (got mind raped). Taking responsibility with my recovery (going to counseling, venting on this site, not taking easy way out with a quick suicide which is a big one i don't even like it here). Opposing my whole family by opposing a cult, that is pretty adult. Don't waste time watching tv or going to the movies like teenagers do. Don't waste money on fancy restaurants. Gave thousands directly to the poor in my life, from my hand to theirs. Bought a property cash at 27 years old then sold it for profit two years later. I could go on and on but some of the comments made me think about what adult things am i not doing besides popping babies out with a partner. Well i got to go be responsible and see my neurologist. The adult in the making badass signing out. I kind of wish that i could watch someone that is an adult for a day just to see where i am going wrong or someone that thinks they have a real life, that might help me out possibly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.