Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: October 09, 2017 10:24PM

https://www.theroot.com/5-ways-white-people-can-fight-white-supremacy-1819286547
He left out, "disabuse white supremacists of their blatantly racist beliefs" and "debunk persistent racist myths used to dehumanize non-whites"
Like those still being published and distributed every day by the worlds biggest army of Doomsday CULT brainwashers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 10, 2017 12:13AM

Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: October 10, 2017 12:21AM

That doomsday sh#t they pull is total bullsh#t as well. That really f#cked with my head back in the day.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: October 10, 2017 03:38AM

I made out with 2 African-american girls and had great sex with a half-Mexican-half-Ecuadoran girl.

Does that count?

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: October 10, 2017 01:19AM

"be polite, but not friendly, to colored people." When I asked why, she slapped me across the face.

I had been so excited, describing my new friend at school, whose skin was the color of coffee with just a touch of cream. I lived in such a lily-white area that a person of color was a fascinating novelty.

I remained friends with Sandra until we graduated into different junior high schools. I honestly don't remember any racial issues. This was in 4th grade, when we were 8 or so, certainly old enough to realize that there was a difference, but we were more interested in whether or not the new person liked to play jacks, or jumped rope - important stuff like that.

I didn't mention at home that Sandra and I were still friends.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 10, 2017 02:03AM

Catnip, you frequently impress me with your empathy and understanding. Having read this particular post, I wonder if you have ever heard this simple but unforgettable song. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtfbV2ANuxs

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.