Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: July 08, 2017 05:07PM

INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM, SPEAKERS, AND REGISTRATION IS NOW UP ON OUR WEBSITE: http://exmormonfoundation.org/conference2017.html

"JOINING THE DANCE OF LIFE"

OUR VERY LAST EXMORMON FOUNDATION CONFERENCE!!

OCTOBER 20-22, 2017 @ DOUBLETREE SUITES
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH

In a few weeks, we will be adding additional information about the speaker who will share his very recent and new research about the "sources" for the Book of Mormon. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MINGLE WITH A WONDERFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE, INCLUDING SOME OF THOSE WHO HELPED LAUNCH THE IMPORTANT INTERNET PRESENCE FOR EX-MORMONS ALMOST TWO DECADES AGO., as well as brand new information most of us have not heard before.

Doubletree Suites is also prepared to take your room reservation. Call 801.359.7800 and ask for the reservation clerk, and tell them you want to reserve in the Exmormon Foundation block. Do NOT call the national number, as they have no information regarding our block.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE LAST EXMORMON FOUNDATION CONFERENCE! It will be a historic gathering! Feel free to write me at sue97062@aol.com (or here) about general questions, and Kath Jones at kathjones64@gmail.com for questions about getting registered. Please take time to read through the instructions carefully before beginning. Hope to see you there!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mootman ( )
Date: July 08, 2017 06:06PM

Your past conferences and speakers have been profound for me. I first went almost 10 years ago and I can't find the words how much your work has helped me.

Date: July 08, 2017 07:39PM

That's so nice to hear. It's what has kept us going all these years, in spite of being just a very small group of people willing to put in the time and effort. Worth every minute of it, even if we had helped just a few (but have heard from many who have thanked us, as you have).

Sue

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: July 08, 2017 07:45PM

I'll always remember the two times I was able to attend.

Bless you Sue for all your tireless work over the many years!

Date: July 09, 2017 02:24PM

topping

Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: July 10, 2017 06:39PM

To top for sticky.

Posted by: Nancy Rigdon ( )
Date: July 10, 2017 10:46PM

Why is this one the last one???

Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: July 11, 2017 02:31AM

Nancy Rigdon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is this one the last one???

Helaman 13:38?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.