Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: redpill ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 02:54PM

that Jesus's brother Satan was gay and that is why he was thrust out of heaven. Gay marriage in the temple is never going to happen. :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 02:57PM

I like to think of Satan as bisexual. It makes him more appealing.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:01PM

And that is the real reason Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden of eden, a three way with the devil. The apple story is just a cover and now it is all making sense.

Posted by: today's anon ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 01:56PM

Well, there is all that talk about a serpent...

Posted by: hausfrau ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 03:02PM

that after sealing by proxy in the temple, the couple consummates the marriage by having sex with each other and pretending they are "Mr. Y" and "Mrs. X" that they just sealed together.
{I heard that from a never-mo friend! She said that her friend told her that she and her husband does this...}

Posted by: moose ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 03:04PM

Sounds like a fun idea.

Posted by: reuben ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 06:38AM

Seriously? Have you seen who goes to the temple? Nailing a bunch of blue haired women on the alter does not sound fun at all! Christ, they would break a hip!

Date: January 29, 2015 01:35PM

So you're telling me the rumors of what goes on in retirement facilities are wrong?

;^)

Jus' sayin'...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2015 01:35PM by moose.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:05PM

I thought everyone did this.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:06PM

I [sex act involving an orifice] you for and behalf of Mary Shelly who is dead.

What is wanted? Adam having been [sex act involving an orifice in the past tense] wants to check with The Lord if this is okay.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:08PM

No. You didn't do it right. Let the veil worker assist you.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:09PM

Ooooh. A temple priestess!

Date: January 28, 2015 03:14PM

I think that in the Temple of Solomon, the mark in the temple veil where god puts forth his hand was originally a glory hole.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:48PM

moose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> originally a glory hole.

For behold, this is my work and glory to bring to pass the crawling and erection of man.

"The same priesthood power that created worlds, galaxies, and the universe..."
https://www.lds.org/youth/video/this-is-my-work-and-my-glory?lang=eng

And evolution...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2015 03:49PM by Elder Berry.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:51PM

Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 03:43PM

telling lies about what mormons believe helps mormons, helps missionaries and helps cement the TBM mindset

Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 08:42PM

Plus you just can't make this religion any sillier.

Date: January 28, 2015 03:57PM

I don't think anything can help them at this point.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 04:05PM

None of the above - gay marriage will not happen because it generally doesn't produce more than a few (1 or 2) children. Usually gay people either have a baby or two (lesbians), or gay men will adopt a baby or two. Gays and lesbians don't produce children like rabbits and hence the future tithing paying numbr is reduced. The bottom line with the CULT is now, always has been, and always will be $$$$$$$$$.

It is not about sex. How could it be with a founder who fucked everyone with a vagina? They don't care who fucks who so long as there is a steady stream of large amounts of tithing coming in that they don't have to account for. The bottom line is ALWAYS MONEY with the CULT, ALWAYS.

Posted by: exdrymo ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 09:48PM

I think it will eventually happen once all the tithers that object are dead and gone.

Even if they don't have as many children it's still +revenue to TSCC. Businesses are always looking to increase their customer base/market share.

The trick is introducing the new product (same sex sealing) without pissing off existing customers and driving them away.

Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: January 28, 2015 09:52PM

I've been busy spreading wierd Mormon beliefs to the uninitiated here in Kentucky. I love the expressions on their faces.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 03:19AM

anything.

Posted by: Templar ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 08:29AM

As more American women learn about European mormon couples being able to have a customary civil marriage with non-temple worthy friends and family present, and then be temple "sealed" without the one year bullshit waiting period, pressure will be brought to bare to have "all gods' children" treated the same.

After a same-sex couple has been legally married civilly, it will be increasing difficult for gods profit to deny the couple a temple sealing. Once again, "gods only true and lasting church" will have to change with the times to attempt to remain relevant.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2015 08:32AM by Templar.

Date: January 29, 2015 11:17AM

Ok. If we follow the pattern that has been shown and repeatedly pointed out on this form, the church is all about the money, and they will make big changes to stay mainstream enough, I could agree that it could happen. I think a lot of old mormon leaders will have to die first and if it does happen, I don't think anything will bring this cult down. We had better just get used to it and its chameleon ways.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.