Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: 6 iron ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 04:37PM

1. The fraudulent Mormon cult. Not only false doctrinally, but a life damaging, cult.

2. The dental use of mercury, or any other non accidental placement of any amount of mercury in the human body. Mercury is the most toxic nonradioactive element to humans. I have done 15 years of research on this and until you have done a few weeks of research, you have no credibility in telling me otherwise. Just type in "mercury amalgam video" And watch the YouTube to start. Or mercury class action lawsuit.

Trying to have a relationship with a narcissist. What's worse is a Mormon narcissist. My dad has NPD, and my ex is also a narcisst. A person without empathy will not be someone that is capable of loving another. I feel for any of you in this situation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Carol ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 05:19PM

#2 In the 1950s a crook came into my East Coast town posing as a dentist. In two years time, from age 11-13, he filled ten of my permanent large molar teeth with amalgams, as wide and deep as he could go. I've spent my lifetime trying to save those teeth, losing three, and crowning six, with one more amalgam left to deal with. The guy was finally found out, but fled to Florida where he could not be extradited.

3. I have a pathologically covert narcissistic mother. Need I say more?

Not trying to one up you, just empathizing. If you haven't already seen the videos, there is a YT poster who calls himself
'Narcissism Survivor'. His story is helping many of us to cope with our past and present traumas brought on by narcissists. The Morg is the perfect example of an overt and covert narcissist.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 09:16PM

RE amalgam fillings being re-drilled: In the Air Force we had annual mandatory dental exams. They used to enthusiastically say, "Let's drill this filling out and give you a new one!" By the time I retired, my fillings went far and wide and deep, and the teeth started crumbling apart. I now have 10 crowns. Fortunately, any remaining amalgam fillings were replaced with composite, thanks to living in the EU for a while, where amalgam is or was no longer used. The dentists wanted it out of there.

Date: January 27, 2015 03:45AM

Dentistry in our era, even the good kind, left a lot to be desired.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 05:49PM

Just #1 and #3 for me. The moron religion and daddy damnedest.

Posted by: Candescent ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 06:34PM

I'm suffering from Mormon narcissistic father and almost ex husband.

I knew something was awry when he'd try to "council" me. I had to "obey".

The story is much worse...

Who is the recovered narcissist helping others?

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 07:05PM

My husbands father died from the asbestos conspiracy. My husband will most likely die from it too.

I've been to 7 funerals that were death from asbestos. All of them were younger than 65.

Posted by: moose ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 07:15PM

That's terrible! So sorry, madalice.

Posted by: Ex-Sis Sinful Shoulders ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 08:32PM

Tragic. I hope you have a group to support you and that you are legally compensated. Best wishes to you. (((Hugs)))

Posted by: WNE ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 07:18PM

Carol wrote, "The Morg is the perfect example of an overt and covert narcissist."

Please elaborate on this. I am interested to know what you mean by this.

Date: January 26, 2015 08:24PM

True narcissism is a a very sick, twisted form of emotional manipulation that is done to inflict extreme harm and pain onto it's victim/s. It is totally devoid of empathy, and is used as a control mechanism so that the perpetrator/s gain total power and control over their target/s. Victims of it are often so distressed that they become very ill, physically and/or emotionally, or even commit suicide. Society's description of it is incorrect. It is not just a selfish, me-me attitude, like Dr. Phil describes. It is much, much worse.

The overt form of pathological narcissism is where the abuse is out in the open. The covert form is done behind the scenes, insidiously destroying entire families. This can be done to groups, as well.

I would suggest that you watch some of the videos by Narcissism Survivor. Look for similarities to how the Morg controls the members, and the results of their abuse. One huge red flag is how many gay Mormon suicides there.

Date: January 26, 2015 08:32PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=narcissism+survivor

One of the traits of a narcissist is that they will rake on you until they hit a nerve, so that they can make you squirm, and get a thrill from it.

Date: January 26, 2015 09:24PM

making you look like the bad person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMN62_vFIIQ

Posted by: DDS-ExLDS ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 08:24PM

Mercury filling, eh? Call me again when you look at the science that can be found in nite than websites. Btw- more than 15 years experience, and a dentist that doesn't use them any more, but that has them. The resin filings are so much more toxic! Probably a vaccine hater too. Stay in Utah please to keep your disease there!

Posted by: qualms ( )
Date: January 26, 2015 08:33PM

Oh yes, the mercury in amalgam fillings curse. It causes MS, chronic fatigue, and every other malady known to man. Show me the science! Otherwise shut up already. Those fillings have been used on more humans than any other material, its a wonder we all haven't morphed into some green alien bug. And after reading your post, I think you have been a victim of more than just "3" conspiracies.

Posted by: 6 iron ( )
Date: January 27, 2015 06:20AM

One of these is a thousand times worse than the other 2...

Guess which one?

Getting 5 huge mercury fillings 15 years ago at a university student dental place. I had 11, 5 needed replacement. He said my past dentists shouldn't have put in such small ones and drilled 5 craters and ground and ground and ground and pumped me full of mercury. That was in winter in my off season. I went back to work in April and my life force was gone, and i mean gone.

Posted by: ladell ( )
Date: January 27, 2015 08:45AM

Don't fall victim to the anti-vax conspiracy

Posted by: dabners ( )
Date: January 27, 2015 09:59AM

If your dentist was using methylmercury, you have a legitimate problem. Of course, you'd already be dead, so your problem would also be resolved by now.

Mercury in fillings is not in an organic form it is in a metal amalgam. Totally different beast.

The newer composite materials have their own risks, such as intially high doses of endocrine disruptors.

I have no idea how the OP did 15 years of "research" on the topic but it seems that conspiracy #1 is a bigger deal than #2.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.