Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 10:53AM

Good Morning Everyone!!! It is a beautiful warm day here in Eastern NC which means that the spring like temperatures are close to being over with. Today, I am going to try and catch up on my newspaper and magazine reading and try and clean up the kitchen. Classes for the summer start tomorrow and go through Mid-July so I am going to try and get things ready for that. For now, I am going to enjoy my strawberry poptart, ice coffee and maybe play my rollercoaster tycoon game for a bit as I watch some stuff on youtube.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 11:40AM

It's sort of cloudy here in Salt Lake City and it looks like it could rain, sprinkle again.

I'm getting ready to go pickup my grocery order from WalMart, kind of a nice way to get groceries and I avoid going inside the actual store and all the people that seem to be there all the time.

After that, I don't have any plans but my allergies may keep me indoors.

UPDATE to this: By the time I headed out to WalMart it was raining again and since I washed my car on Friday, I'm excited to have to do it again soon. By the time I was home, within 30 minutes or so, the rain had stopped.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2017 09:12PM by memikeyounot.

Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 11:45AM

Sipping coffee thinking about what to have for breakfast. Have to wait till the library opens to take my walk to pick up Rectify s3. They don't open till 1 on Sunday so I can't leave till 12:30. I have no idea what I'll do between now and then but whatever it is I won't feel a smidge of guilt.

Sunny and warm here too, gotta make sure to put my sunscreen on.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 11:55AM

Helloooo, Kat! Here in SC, it's sunny and warm. I was sick last night and earlier this morning. I just got some food down, and I'm feeling much better! I'll watch Dogma (one of my favorite movies-haven't seen it in awile) Got to wash and dry my hair. Getting laundry caught up with. Basically, I'm getting caught up with everything I couldn't get done during the work week! No church!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2017 11:57AM by Aquarius123.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 12:08PM

It's a temperate morning here in the Corners. Got up early to receive my favourite malamute for a doggy sleepover and took a Brittany spaniel and an elderly doxie for a nice walk near the bluffs. Getting caught up on laundry and house cleaning now that I finally don't feel like laying down and dying (the cold that is going around is a nasty one. Beware.) Now I'm going to take the malamute and his chiweenie buddies on a walk.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 12:34PM

Laundry here as well.

A cold and rainy day where I am, but still enjoying the day off.

Later plan on seeing the newest Richard Gere flick, "Norman: The Moderate Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer." From there, who knows? The day's still young. ;)

I watched the speech by President Trump on CNN he delivered in Saudi Arabia this morning. We are living in very interesting times, for sure.

Posted by: Bryan O'Neil ( )
Date: May 21, 2017 03:05PM

Slept in this morning. Had a great lunch with my wife, son and daughter. Now enjoying white Russians with son and daughter.

I'm celebrating 20 years out of the cult next month. I'm so glad my adult children can enjoy the freedom of reality and now have to deal with the horrible guilt of a cult that demand s perfection of it's members yet looks the other way when the horrors of its founder are pointed out.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.