Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nationalnewscampaign ( )
Date: January 28, 2014 07:56PM

So, at least four great stories were brought to light over the weekend:

- verilyverily who had an inheritance stolen from her by colluding TBMs, and who has court records etc to document this
- annagrammy whose fiance's relative donated property in the SLC avenues to the church for a church parking lot, and then the church gave it to the son of a GA who put up an apartment building and collected rent. A tale of dirty "deeds" at the county records office, I'm betting
- the cherry orchard and cherry pitting invention in Provo that the church stole that made 60 minutes, evidently
- members in Brazil being allowed to donate their gold fillings
- I've got a friend's very recent very well documented story of theft by TSCC itself

What else? this stuff needs to get out there. The LDS church is not only not true, but also the LDS church is evil

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sunshinemama ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 10:11AM

Can you please contact me I am in litigation with my mothers home teacher and her estate

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 11:08AM

FYI, this is not a regular on the board, Sunshinemama. I doubt that you will get a response.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 12:09PM

"The Truth needs little rehearsal", but the lies told by the LDS are hidden & steeped by evasions, excuses, & denials.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 12:25PM

You forgot the Ponzi scheme operator who paid $100k to TSCC in tithing. The SEC is suing the church to recover the money for the victims. Church lawyers say they get to keep stolen money.

Posted by: idleswell ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 01:48PM

The Church doesn't send members into society to steal or with thoughts to steal ... But the Church provides an example of how dishonesty can become profitable.

The Church says one thing, does another, then denies the whole mess. Mormons learn that this is how to conduct yourself in business or with neighbours.

The Church sends signals to members that they are not accountable for their actions. Jesus will atone. Miracles will happen.

My ex-wife believes that she can swear false statements in court in one province and not be challenged in another court in another province. She wants custody of our son's child. Since she must have income to support the child, she inflates her income. Yet she wants maximum spousal support from me so that justifies her claiming no earnings.

Can she really play both sides? She believes if she prays for success, then she will!

Posted by: Leaving ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 02:07PM

The story of Nephi and Laban illustrates that any commandment may be suspended if the outcome is desirable.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.