Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 04:47PM

for both sexes??

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: In a hurry (Saree) ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 04:49PM

Heartache.

Your poor Baby Sister.

Date: January 12, 2015 04:52PM

She hasn't gone in weeks. I don't know if it the soap opera of trying to get her son back(he's in foster care in Utah) or working her fast food job is getting to her. She wont tell me or my TBM dad anything....She's grouchy all the time at home, always snapping at my dad or me..

Date: January 12, 2015 06:58PM

While I'm glad she's skipping "boring Morg church" (copyright 2002 by Southern Idaho Inactive), that does put you in the position of accompanying your dad to church. I'm sure he appreciates that you do.

I was under the impression she was shortly going to get her son back months ago. I agree that is what is putting her on a short fuse. Sorry you and your dad are her verbal targets. It's not right that he puts a roof over her head and she is treating him poorly. Or you either.

Date: January 12, 2015 07:02PM

You forgot my Chihuahua "Poncho" and my TBM dad's Jack Russell Terrier "Princess" who is now 12 years old! They get snapped at by her as well!!

Date: January 12, 2015 07:20PM

Not the pup-pups, too. My elderly cat (older than Princess) gives me the same comfort as Poncho and Princess do to you and your dad. Baby Sis could receive comfort from her stress from P & P as well, but she snaps at them instead.

It does tell me one thing, A. I don't think she's quite ready for custody yet. Toddlers are a lot more stressful than chihuahuas and Jack Russells.

Date: January 12, 2015 07:56PM

Her son is about 5.

Date: January 12, 2015 07:58PM

of roughly the same age. I don't know why I thought Baby Sis's son was a toddler.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 04:49PM

toilet cleaning

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 04:58PM

Um...nothing *real.*

They offer promises of "moral teaching" (which they don't come through on), of your own world in a magical celestial kingdom (if you're a man), which will never happen, of "fellowship" which stops if you ever cease toeing the church line, and of a progressively older bunch of "singles" they'll try to hook you up with and get you to marry so you can hopefully produce some kinder-mormons before you get too old.

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 07:02PM

Hey, I'm a 25 year old ex-TBM who has been inactive for the better part of 7 years. What can I do to pick up some of that hot morg tail?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.