Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: January 11, 2015 11:54PM

back in 2008 he was charged and convicted of attempted child sex assault. I meet him when I occasionally attended my mother's ward. He works at my company. I wasn't even looking for this. I inadvertently found it when I was looking for a former employee I worked with.

The registered sex offender list came up. I started scrolling though it to see if there was one living on my street. Then I saw his name and address and photo. I'm so shocked.

His google plus account has his photo background as a temple.
He bombarded me one day on why I don't go to his church anymore. I didn't tell him why.

His kid has one of those absurd book of Mormon names. He's a hardcore TBM.

I don't know what he thinks of me since I'm an apostate. I just a happy go lucky enjoy life person.

The lesson I learned is that you don't know people just by looking at them and being around them. Facts don't lie, people do. just like the Mormon church

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: formermollymormon ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 01:34AM

Someone in the area where I used to I live is on there. He is mentally delayed is on there. He was slow. Back then they were calling him mentally retarded but my friend with an autistic child will blast me if I say the "r" word.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 02:40AM

So far, I haven't seen anyone I've known on that list, but recently someone was arrested for not notifying the police he moved back into the area, and from the report in the paper, he was excommunicated from TSCC and was once a member of the ward I attended. He was actually still in prison at the time I was active, so I never knew that particular sex offender. The reason this person was excommunicated was that he used the church to find his victims.

Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 06:16PM

well I hope this tbm can keep his fly zipped up. maybe he's learned his lesson.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.