Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon for this ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 02:11PM

I just learned that TLC's Sister Wive's # 2, Janelle Brown is listed as the sole propioter of "Janelle Brown & People Pantry Inc. It runs under the name of EZ Pantry in Midvale, a surburb of SLC. Also learned of the 2 Kingston Clan members running or office in Utah. Happy Valley indeed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heresy ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 02:41PM

I haven't seen the show.

Are they Kingstonites?

A friend of a friend married a Kingston escapee. It seems that the entire clan is heavy into pedophilia, way beyond the child brides stuff.

Posted by: anon for this ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 03:18PM

They belong to the Allred Clan. I forgot to mention that the Browns own 'Kody Brown Family Entertainment LLS', listed by 17 of their 20 plus household members. Kody use to own a firm called 'Das Hundhaus Firearms Assoc'. (doghouse)?
TLC producers stated that they confered with the AG before doing he show. Maybe that's why Kody informs in his opening "we are NOT LDS" (most likely told by the AG to say) but Koby said immediatedly afterwards "I'm a Mormon fundamendalist LOL! The Brown's were known to him personally and Janelle worked with him on the polyg issue.
The groups "spokeswoman" wrote a book with her husband "Jesus was married"
Oh, Oprah has ownership in TLC Discovery's health channel. Awkward for everyone. I just wonder if the church ever revives polygamy, how many members would leave.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.