Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 10:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 10:37AM

Currently ensconced in seat 24A headed to Cancun for 4 days of exploring ruins at Chichen Itza.

I'll be looking for a "welcome to Zarahemla" sign, but won't be holding my breath.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 10:42AM

Going to see Star Wars at the 9:30 matinee :)

Posted by: escapee nli ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 10:46AM

Cutting fabric to make pillowcases for Xmas presents, then going to work for 6 hours. It's OT, so time and a half!

Other Susan

Posted by: Garçon ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 10:47AM

Driving about an hour to spend a week's worth of grocery money on imported French and Swiss cheeses for the holidays.

Those two mission years did have a powerful impact!

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 11:12AM

Breaking things, because that's how I roll. :( At least BF was able to fix the table, the salt dish, not so much.

Posted by: the1v ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 11:23AM

Coffee. Extra strong then organizing and cleaning the garage.

This afternoon and evening. Typing a series of papers for the masters degree I am Working on.

Posted by: KJ not signed in ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 11:46AM

Doing emails. Exmo-k@juno.com. New contacts interested in meet ups & secret Facebook page.

January 10th. Bolu Bakery in Fullerton CA at 10:30 to 1:30.

KJ/anonyms.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 11:51AM

I am going to spend the day playing with my kitty and puttering around until I have to go to work for a few hours this evening.

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 12:31PM

Just got up at 930AM, paid a couple of bills online and now am going to get groceries and finish a couple of Christmas gifts.

NOT going to church.

Posted by: PollyDee ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 12:47PM

Flying out this morning to Hawaii!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 01:22PM

Met a couple and a buddy for coffee & BS this morning, then bought a few groceries for my wife's Christmas baking, now surfin' the net.

RB

Posted by: msmom ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 01:27PM

Church at First Parish (see report!) Walking the dog. Maybe doing some work from home to be prepped for a bunch of meetings tomorrow.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 01:29PM

I'm going to lay around the house drinking coffee and reading until noon. Then i'm going to go buy some gift cards for the dog sitter, hair dresser, and the dog groomer.

Then, i'm going to come back home and resume doing nothing of any importance.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 02:00PM

Almost right now, breakfast.

Breaking fast at noon on a Sunday is just one of the wonderful gifts of leaving LDSinc. I haven't even showered, let alone strangled on a suit & tie. I'm not even dressed. But I am smelling bacon...so...

Posted by: L Tom Petty ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 02:01PM

Tabatas and a cold shower. Maybe some red wine later.

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 02:58PM

coffee and the paper. This afternoon, watching my favorite team play football.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 03:43PM

Mass and smoking some good tobac from my pipe.

Posted by: Darkfem ( )
Date: December 20, 2015 11:07PM

A perfect day playing Skyrim with my beloved.

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: December 21, 2015 06:42AM

I had waffles for breakfast, with vanilla amaretto latte, and a perfect Comice pear from Washington. Shared the waffle with my dog, but she's too hyper for coffee, and she turned up her nose at the pear.

Texted back and forth with my kids (who only live a few houses away, but we always text) deciding on what to get people for Christmas, what size, which model number, which style--even though everyone has already bought everything. I did return three little gifts, though, and bought the person one big gift instead. Wrapped presents, cut my hair, did laundry, made fruit kabobs for a party, went to a party in Park City, and talked and laughed. Together, we all sang all the verses to every Christmas song ever written! I'm usually the designated driver, because I never did like to drink or be dizzy and sleepy and sick--ugh.

A day of love, joy, giving, appreciation--and not one second inside a church building.

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: December 21, 2015 01:35PM

You packed a lot in one day.

Who has time for cult?

Posted by: Demon of Kolob ( )
Date: December 21, 2015 01:59PM

Went to the Catholic church to hear a mormon christmas program. Went to Xmas concert by SLC symphonic choir at the local Catholic church they used quotes from LDS prophets and sang LDS hymns

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2015 01:59PM by Demon of Kolob.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.